Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

On the contrary I got a beypointer for 12 gbp Which is I guess 17$
how much is a black driger g recolor worth
Should i get Earth Virgo (even though it is Hasbro)
whats the worth of the dark blades? I bought all but dark gaia dragoon and im curious about there worth. all of them are nib except for dark dragoon. Dark dragoon is mint though.
Earth Mold 2 was always better, GB145 is also great.

Yes, you should.
ok so ive asked before but im just frazzled i want a BB-10, fang leone,scythe kronos, variares, strongest blader set beylauncher LR and a karabiner grip(dont ask i just like it) but i can get it all at once. i dont have a bb-10 or a beylauncher LR but i really want those beys so heres my options. i can get [blader set,fang,scythe,and vari]or[bb-10,vari,beylauncher and grip]or[bb-10,fang,vari,and the grip] O_O help....
Get the BB-10 Fang, Vari, and Grip.

You don't alyways need an LR..

BB-10, obvious. Fang has excellent Attack. VariAres also does, and a grip never hurts.

May I ask which seller you are purchasing from?
To beat most Basalt based combos, should I buy:
  • Earth (Mold 1)
  • Earth (Mold 2)
  • Scythe

Scythe..Scythe has the most stamina,that can help beating Basalt
The handle on my string launcher whipped onto the prongs and the prongs broke again. =_= What left launcher should i buy that actually has durability?
Get a Beylauncher LR and use a Beylauncher Suspension on it. It will have durability then.
Well... When I was younger and was really into beyblade, I used Dragoon GT. I forget how I came across my L Drago Destroy, but I do have one. I know if I want to keep up with the bladers of today, I'll have to start using the newer types of beys and I was wondering... Should I stick with L Drago Destroy? Or should I get a Meteo L Drago? ... I guess the Dragos' just remind me a lot of my dragoon... Haha. Or maybe I should get away from the dragons? The only thing I'm very picky about is that whatever bey I get... It has to be a left spin. That's what I feel comfortable with... Suggestions would help me greatly! Please help me out! =)

Also... I guess I'm going to need a better launcher than these starter launchers? What should I get?
If you like left spinners, get a Lightning L Drago. It has got the best attack wheel. Along with it get a Galaxy Pegasis and a Hell Kerbecs and make Lightning L Drago BD145R2F. It is an amazing combo.

L Drago Destroy is excellent in attack btw.
Where did you get L-Drago Destroy F:S? If you could get Basalt Horogium, Flame Byxis, @#!*% Kerbecs, Vari Ares, or Scythe Kronos, that would make you a happy blader. L-Drago Destroy is a good bey already. ;)
Edit: NINJA'D!!!
I believe that I won it in Seattle, Washington... Or maybe someone gave it to me... I don't really remember...
L-Drago Destroy really does look like an awesome attack wheel.
(Aug. 20, 2011  8:36 AM)Robert Ritchie Wrote: Well... When I was younger and was really into beyblade, I used Dragoon GT. I forget how I came across my L Drago Destroy, but I do have one. I know if I want to keep up with the bladers of today, I'll have to start using the newer types of beys and I was wondering... Should I stick with L Drago Destroy? Or should I get a Meteo L Drago? ... I guess the Dragos' just remind me a lot of my dragoon... Haha. Or maybe I should get away from the dragons? The only thing I'm very picky about is that whatever bey I get... It has to be a left spin. That's what I feel comfortable with... Suggestions would help me greatly! Please help me out! =)

Also... I guess I'm going to need a better launcher than these starter launchers? What should I get?

Well, get a Beylauncher L. You get it with the other 2 Dragos. Smile Or, get Beylauncher LR which comes with Gravity Perseus.
And yeah, apart from the Dragos, there are VariAres and Gravity Perseus. These 2 spin in both directions, i.e. they are both right spin and left spin. Smile
where can i get a 3 segment launcher for 5gbp ?
dimsum2u. It will cost you 6 GBP though. His prices are the best around here, so I don't think you'll get it cheaper than that..
which bey should i buy??? (hasbro)
and do hasbro bey have warranty
(Aug. 20, 2011  1:38 PM)fabregasrox323 Wrote: which bey should i buy??? (hasbro)
and do hasbro bey have warranty

Never! Hasbro beys have no warranty. Actually, no beys have a warranty unless you ordered it and it was damaged/lost in transit.
Attack- LLD.
Defense- Twisted Tempo if you're lucky, or Earth Eagle.
Stamina- Earth Eagle.

Actually, LLD is the best purchase IMO..
thanks for giving your advice and i am not dat luucky to get twisted tempo but if i get i will first tell u! Grin
Was wondering if there were quality differences between Takara L+R and Sonoking L+3? Last thing i want is my prongs or handles breaking. Gotta buy the Gravity Perseus for the L+R or maybe a Galaxy Pegasus for the Light Launcher 2?
There is a difference between a Takara L/R and a SonoKong L/R. SonoKong L/R tend to break very easily, so get a Takara L/R.
How rare is a salamender? I got a takara one for 70,000 RP (~$7)