Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Option#1)Limited Editon Clear Or Black F:D And A Limited Edition Gold Armor Ver. L Drago Destroy and Scythe Kronos and Vari Ares
OR
Option#2)Big Bang Pegasis DX Set
If you don't have a BB-10 yet, then I say the DX Set. BB-10 is a must. If you already have one, then go for option 1.
(Jul. 15, 2011  3:03 PM)BeyFan Wrote: If you don't have a BB-10 yet, then I say the DX Set. BB-10 is a must. If you already have one, then go for option 1.
Yeah I Have A BB-10 Attack Stadium So Option 1 is the Better Buy?
He just said that it was... so yes. The BBP DX set only really comes with one useful thing which is the stadium. So he's saying if you already have it then there's no point getting it.
YES. That stuff is awesome

Bought sytche kronos good idea?
(Jul. 15, 2011  3:20 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: The BBP DX set only really comes with one useful thing which is the stadium.

Well, 85 + XF + RF come in it too. They are useful parts. There is also the string launcher and grip.
Ok i was on Hasbros website and it showed me their ETS Dragons den stadium for 9.99 will regular beys work in this stadium and is it a good buy??? i own all of the other hasbro stadiums.
(Jul. 16, 2011  4:02 AM)Jdbriggs Wrote: Ok i was on Hasbros website and it showed me their ETS Dragons den stadium for 9.99 will regular beys work in this stadium and is it a good buy??? i own all of the other hasbro stadiums.

No Hasbro BeyStadium is a good purchase ...
How much would the following be worth if they were NIB ?
Flash Leopard
Flash Leopard 2
Dranzer V2
Dragoon V2
Draciel F
Driger S
Vortex ape
Cyber Dragoon
which bey should i get next???
an extra Galaxy pegasis
Ray striker
Gravity Destroyer
Twisted tempo
Cyclon hurculeo
Flame bysis
rock zerafta
Ray gill
Hell kerberex
Edit: i can buy 3
Twisted Tempo. It's an amazing bey that most combos revolve around it.
(Jul. 16, 2011  8:18 AM)RustyXD Wrote: How much would the following be worth if they were NIB ?
Flash Leopard 15€
Flash Leopard 2 18€
Dranzer V2 20€
Dragoon V2 25€
Draciel F 18€
Driger S 20€
Vortex ape 20€
Cyber Dragoon ?(i find it ugly-useless,but it s popular. 20€)[/align]

I putted max prices i think they could go for
(Jul. 16, 2011  9:25 AM)Jdbriggs Wrote: which bey should i get next???
an extra Galaxy pegasis
Ray striker
Gravity Destroyer
Twisted tempo
Cyclon hurculeo
Flame bysis
rock zerafta
Ray gill
Hell kerberex

As you edited your post after Hero's answer, the answer WILL change.
No matter what, get Hell Kerbecs, Twisted Tempo and Flame Byxis/Gravity Destroyer.
Hell Kerbecs is a MUST.
I agree with Janstarblast..Twisted Tempo and Kerbecs are a must have in the current metagame..
EDIT: Refer to RustyXD's post below mine
I wouldn't recommend getting flame byxis since TH170 is way better. I would say get Hell Kerbecs , Twisted tempo and Ray striker since you can then make Basalt BD145CS / Hell BD145CS .

@gianmarco.93 thanks alot man Grin

EDIT: at below no problem it happens to everyone Tongue_out
(Jul. 16, 2011  12:16 PM)RustyXD Wrote: I wouldn't recommend getting flame byxis since TH170 is way better. I would say get Hell Kerbecs , Twisted tempo and Ray striker since you can then make Basalt BD145CS / Hell BD145CS .

@gianmarco.93 thanks alot man Grin

OH I AM SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!
I just didn't see Ray Striker and Galaxy Pegy at the top of the list..
I am extremely sorry for this carelessness. I'll take care in the future. Unhappy
BB-01 Pegasis 105F with Light Launcher (NO BEYPOINTER) for 5.98USD

OR

BB-05 Pegasis 145D for 8.93USD

For BB-01, I want the blue Pegasis and F. But I REALLY don't want the light launcher and 145.
For BB-05, I'm not really attracted to the black Pegasis, but whatever. But I want the D, I don't want the 145.

Which will you chose if you were in my shoes?
(Jul. 16, 2011  2:49 PM)Xiiaofreak Wrote: BB-01 Pegasis 105F with Light Launcher (NO BEYPOINTER) for 5.98USD

OR

BB-05 Pegasis 145D for 8.93USD

For BB-01, I want the blue Pegasis and F. But I REALLY don't want the light launcher and 145.
For BB-05, I'm not really attracted to the black Pegasis, but whatever. But I want the D, I don't want the 145.

Which will you chose if you were in my shoes?
Ouch, tricky one.
If you are more of a collector, the black pegasis is slightly rarer imo. D is a part with amazing hidden uses.

BB-01 is cheap, it's simple, I would go with it for the beypointer.

Right now I would go for BB-05, but only just.
Thanks ControL_. In the end I bought both cos I couldn't decide. LOL.
(Jul. 16, 2011  8:18 AM)RustyXD Wrote: How much would the following be worth if they were NIB ?
Flash Leopard £12-£20
Flash Leopard 2 £15-£20
Dranzer V2 £20-30
Dragoon V2 £20 £35
Draciel F £15- £20
Driger S £20
Vortex ape £ 20
Cyber Dragoon rare especially NIB is say £25 to £40 not sure though
added prices
(Jul. 16, 2011  9:25 AM)Jdbriggs Wrote: which bey should i get next???
an extra Galaxy pegasis
Ray striker
Gravity Destroyer
Twisted tempo
Cyclon hurculeo
Flame bysis
rock zerafta
Ray gill
Hell kerberex

It all depends if you want them for parts or collective reasons.
You shouldn't buy another galaxy pegasis because the bottom is fast but very bad stamina.and W105 does nothing and we do not know whats the use of it.and galaxy wheel is mediocore.If you want one for collective reasons then go ahead.

Ray striker/unicorno is good but I dont know how to launch it properly to attack.If you know how to then its very useful.

Gravity destroyer/perseus is great.It has lots of defence and decent stamina.I dont have one myself but many people say its a good bey.It also comes with a L/R launcher(i dunno aout hasbro though.

Twisted tempo/basalt horogium you should buy.Its has better defence then gravity destroyer and more stamina.

cyclone herculeo nah it only works good in a tornado stadium.

Flame bysis the 230 track has great defence capabilities against low attackers. Its one of a kind and you should buy it.

rock zurafa/giraffe nah when it tilts it losses stamina because the track is wide and it is made out of rubber.

ray gill nah the bottom is worse than rs.(rubber sharp)

Hell kerbecs yes definite yes!Its just great!

If you already did buy these i just wanted to show you a more explanation.
I am extremely sorry trunks, but IMO, your suggestions lacked a proper explanation, and were kinda outdated.....

First of all, R2F is a wonderful attack tip, and its better to stock up on as many of 'em as possible. So, Galaxy Pegy is never a BAD buy.

Secondly, CS is JUST NOT meant for attack. I mean, it is a top tier Defense part, so why do you wanna produce attack from it? Yes, if there is no alternative, only then CS should be used for pure attack.

Then, Gravity Perseus is simply BAD at Defense, but has amazing ATTACK.

Then, 230 was shred off to pieces after the release of TH170, so there is NO REASON to buy it now, except for collection.

Even Rock Zurafa is a good buy, the wide track, R145, if used to perfection, is good. But still, it can't be chosen over the other beys in the list.

For Ray Gil, do you have any idea of what you are saying? RSF actually proved out to be an amazing Defense bottom, but due to lack of stamina, CS was chosen over it.

Now it sounds quite correct.
Seriously, don't suggest if you have no idea what you are talking about...
what bey should i buy after i have
earth virgo
galaxy pegasus
lightnong l drago
flame sagitereo
poison serpent
earth eagle
Planning on buying some metal faces. Which should I get? They're gonna be purchased off eBay, btw.
Aqua roax if you can only get hasbro get Ray striker .

driger S master I would say get normal metal faces , as you can use them for attack and defense customs.