Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Yes, that is a good buy. Dragoon G and Driger G attack rings are good parts. Also, the stadium is one of the best ever made.
Yes, quite good. But, IMO, its a bit costly. Still, coz you'll get Dragoon G and Dranzer GT I believe, its great!
EDIT- My bad. I thought it was GT... Still, Beaten.
But still, I think its costly as including registered air mail, it almost becomes $100...
I really want to participate, but I don't have any plastics, so I was wondering, which ones are the best?
Driger S is great out of the box. Search the thread for recommendations for others who have asked the same, but yeah, for out of the box performance, Driger S does great.
So between my previously mentioned set and the set below, which is better price-wise and for parts?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-G-Revolutio...336720f35a
(Jul. 05, 2011  9:14 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: So between my previously mentioned set and the set below, which is better price-wise and for parts?

The previous set has a good stadium and two Beys with great AR's.

This set only has 1 of the good Beys from the other set and no stadium.

Considering the differences in the price and content, the previous set is the better deal.
does wolborg 4 come with any good parts?
Its weight disk is useful sometimes, but it's available in far, far better beys. Other than that, no.
Hey guys I've collected some top teir bey/parts (kerbecs,Perseus, LLD, RF etc) and I was wondering what I would need to get me into a highly competitive level. Do any of these beys have necessary/useful parts that I would news to reach that next level?
1.Basalt Horogium
2.Flame Byxis
3.Ray Gil
4.Fang Leone

Is there anything else I should get?
yes..fang MW,basalt MW,RSF is some good stuff you can get to build top tier beys..
fang=attack,basalt=defence
Well You need basalt . The rest you don't really need as all their good parts but there are better alternatives .
230 < TH170
RSF < RS and CS
Fang < Beat

So i would suggest getting beat lynx and a CS.
(Jul. 05, 2011  9:14 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: So between my previously mentioned set and the set below, which is better price-wise and for parts?

The first one. It as a stadium and is more worth it for the price.
(Jul. 06, 2011  12:18 AM)th!nk Wrote: Its weight disk is useful sometimes, but it's available in far, far better beys. Other than that, no.

the base is ok for defence but thre is much better buys
(Jul. 06, 2011  6:37 PM)CurlyMagic Wrote: Is a BB-98 (Meteo L-Drago Reshuffle Set) for £24.99 GBP worth it ?

Totally, it has some insane parts like LRF, XF, 85 etc...
They do perform differently, both are worse. Both are heavily outclassed by Lightning.
Meteo isn't as good as lightning for smash, and it's also lighter, increasing recoil when using Assault.
That said, they look totally sweet.
i think you could find an LLD for less than that. have you Checked Dimsum?
Or you could get a Hasbro one as well, much cheaper.
(Jul. 06, 2011  8:56 PM)@ngle Wrote: Is Dragoon G a good bey? Or is Dranzer G better?

dragoong is far better eight spiker i better than any dranzer g part