Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Wrong thread buddy got to the ebay topic ...
Meh, I was going to ask who it was anyway, so he just read my mind and pre-answered my question Tongue_out

Curious, does Knight Driger (looks like a black Metal Driger), come with the HMC?
If so, DO WANT. Probably can't afford, but yeah.
Unsure if it is called Knight Driger, but there is a black Driger that comes with the HMC.
(Jun. 13, 2011  7:44 AM)th!nk Wrote: Meh, I was going to ask who it was anyway, so he just read my mind and pre-answered my question Tongue_out

Curious, does Knight Driger (looks like a black Metal Driger), come with the HMC?
If so, DO WANT. Probably can't afford, but yeah.

the black metal driger..i think it is called shadow driger..i'm not sure..but i think knight driger is a different bey..
If it helps, it's coro coro exclusive, but I'm guessing that's the one.
(Jun. 13, 2011  9:07 AM)th!nk Wrote: If it helps, it's coro coro exclusive, but I'm guessing that's the one.

The seller calls it knight driger, but it looks like a black metal driger.
(Jun. 13, 2011  9:07 AM)th!nk Wrote: If it helps, it's coro coro exclusive, but I'm guessing that's the one.

The seller calls it knight driger, but it looks like a black metal driger.

this one?
i am positive that is shadow driger because there is a user named 'sasch' selling it long tiome ago and mentioned it as shadow driger..
Hi Guys. Which of these should I buy?
1. Gravity Perseus starter $28
2. Hell Kerbecs starter $25
3. Basalt Horogium starter $25
4. Killer Beafowl $25
5. Ray Unicorno booster $19 or starter $24
Benjohadi: yeah, that one. Anyway, if it comes with a hmc, I may as well go for it, I guess. Then again, given the hmc is the only part I need, I'd probably be better off getting a normal metal driger :p
I'm sure it's called knight driger not shadow. Shadow driger is a green blade with the base of master draciel.It's just a recolour of metal driger as was said already.
(Jun. 13, 2011  10:20 AM)Naitrax Wrote: Hi Guys. Which of these should I buy?
4. Killer Beafowl $25

First , you need to list out what Beys you have or else we can't tell you.
4. Killer Beafowl $25

If you get these from dimsum ...
Hell Kerbecs is $10 and so is Basalt.
Killer Beafowl is only good for collection and Ray Unicorno is $10 too.
Gravity Perseus, Hell Kerbecs and Basalt Horogium are great purchases depending on what you need.
(Jun. 13, 2011  9:20 PM)GPerseus Master Wrote: Real? Worth it?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Battle-Stadium-Metal...2a0eeae5a7
Its fake. Don't buy it.
(Jun. 13, 2011  1:28 PM)Zed Wrote:
4. Killer Beafowl $25

First , you need to list out what Beys you have or else we can't tell you.

I have none of the ones on the list if thats what you mean
Hell Kerbecs is what you should get. Chuck a RF on it, Its great. BD145 is beast on Attack and Defense combo's. Kerbecs is a Great heavy CW. Chuck a WD on, Its great. If you were to choose to I'd choose Hell Kerbecs and either Basalt horogium/Ray Unicorno.
Yes, I used the search function. But I couldn't find straight answers; I saw one saying to get Fury Capricorn and Night Virgo and another saying not to. So I ask, are any of the Legend series beys worth getting?
(Jun. 14, 2011  1:08 AM)GPerseus Master Wrote: Yes, I used the search function. But I couldn't find straight answers; I saw one saying to get Fury Capricorn and Night Virgo and another saying not to. So I ask, are any of the Legend series beys worth getting?

No if you're a competitive blader.
(Jun. 14, 2011  5:44 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Is this a good buy??
http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-G-Revolutio...5641e0dbc5

dont know much about stadium..but it looks like a good buy..but the gold series sonokong dragoon s and driger s is not compatible with other plastics...cant interchange with other ar of the plastics..it is kinda wider spin gear...
What would be a good price for the Big Bang Pegasus DX Set?
should i buy thunder libra-is it worth it??
(Jun. 15, 2011  6:29 PM)AtomicFang Wrote: should i buy thunder libra-is it worth it??
As of now.. we are all not so sure. Thunder weighs a total of a good 32 G's, IIRC Earth weighs a tad more. Oh well... I guess it's no for now..
In reference to making the purchase or not, does the Hasbro Assembly chamber effectivly preform it intended purpose? that is, to disassemble and reassemble beyblades without difficulty or harming the parts in any way, shape or form?
and if i get the wind and shoot launcher, is it possible to modify it to make it work better?
(Jun. 16, 2011  6:30 AM)GPerseus Master Wrote: http://cgi.ebay.com/BB-38-Beyblade-Metal...4cf7e66dfd

Are the Wide Square Stadiums worth buying?

definitely no as the dominant beys that rule the stadium is stamina type..