Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Yeah but it's inaccurate saying just 230 combos since Earth 230 combas won't do so well against Hell Kerbecs while Basalt 230 will.
Should i get screw capricorn or basalt horogium,and are they worth the price(from dimsum2) SCREW-GB 6.99

BASALT-GB 7.99??
(Jun. 17, 2011  7:38 PM)AtomicFang Wrote: Should i get screw capricorn or basalt horogium,and are they worth the price(from dimsum2) SCREW-GB 6.99

BASALT-GB 7.99??

Basalt Horogium. Yes, dimsum2u's prices are good.
(Jun. 17, 2011  7:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2011  7:38 PM)AtomicFang Wrote: Should i get screw capricorn or basalt horogium,and are they worth the price(from dimsum2) SCREW-GB 6.99

BASALT-GB 7.99??

Basalt Horogium. Yes, dimsum2u's prices are good.

Yup,They sure are,Im gonna buy from him next week.
ok,im buying to random boosters im going to numb it down:im getting 2 and i dont have paypal,
my 2 best sellers ,amazon and toywiz. should i get specific loose ones or should i get to randoms so i dont know or one of each i need vulcan horogium, gravity perseus 85 ds, and vulcan herculeo but i can only get two what are your choices and what do you think is better and please dont just look and tell me what you think actually look at the sites. Smile
Vulcan Horogium has the best parts of out of those. What are the parts from Vulcan Herculeo? Gravity Perseus 85DS isn't that great.
(Jun. 18, 2011  12:45 AM)LoneWolf Wrote: should I get scythe kronos?

No one has tested it so i'd wait and see if it's good. If you buy it and it turns out to rubbish you'll regret it.
vulcan herculeo 130 ds
ill probably buy horogium but should just get a random pull or or another specific please look up the sites :" ;'
That one is even worse. In addition to the horogium one get one with XF.
i already have xf
It doesn't hurt to get another XF. Besides, you get the attack version of Perseus and BD145.
Which launcher grip is better and more comfortable to hold, the 3 segment launcher, or the regular 3 segment grip?
(Jun. 18, 2011  3:48 AM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: Which launcher grip is better and more comfortable to hold, the 3 segment launcher, or the regular 3 segment grip?

Hm ? Assuming you wanted to write "3 segment launcher grip, or the regular launcher grip", I think the regular Launcher Grip is better, personally.
Oh right, thats what I meant, okay I was just wondering. thanks Kai-V
Went to Wal-Mart yesterday and bought Poison Serpent & Rock Scorpio. I also need to get: Storm Capricorn, Dark Gasher, Evil Gemios, Rock Leone, and Thermal Pisces. Any of these worth getting? I haven't opened the two beys yet; I want to make sure they're worth it or else I'll take them back XD
Poison Serpent?

Poison and Dark are the worst wheels in Beyblade, the Serpent CW has shown no performance, SD isn't very useful. The only decent thing is SW145.. TAKE this back.

Rock Scorpio?

You'll be getting a Rock from Rock Leone. Scorpio is the 2nd least heaviest CW. T125 is not very useful. JB is just plain bad, it is so far deep down in our Metagame. TAKE this back.

Dark Gasher? BUY IT. It's got Gasher, and CH120. Great parts.

Storm Capricorn? You must be joking. One of the worst beyblades out. DO NOT BUY.

Evil Gemios? Also terrible. Evil has very minuscule use and Gemios is the lightest CW to date. DF145 is outclassed and FS is sorta worthless now.

Rock Leone? Great buy. Rock, Leone, 145, and WB are all some great and useful parts.

Thermal Pisces is composed of olf and useless parts. So... no.

Conclusion: Take back Poison Serpent and Rock Scorpio, and exchange with Rock Leone and Dark Gasher.
Dark Gasher: CH120 is a good part. FS is good for destabilisers but not much else. I recommend this.
Storm Capricorne: No good parts
Evil Gemios: Not really any great parts. FS is good for destabilisers but you've already got that from Dark Wolf.
Rock leone: WB is good for defence and to some extent destabilisers. If you don't have wide ball then it's recommended.
Thermal Pisces: Thermal is the only part which has any proper use in there. However since you already have Thermal lacerta I don't see any point in buying it.
Poison serpent: Only good part is SD which you already have from Dark bull.
Rock Scorpio: No useful parts.
PLEASE! Go and return them no matter what. They are the worst beys imaginable. Just trying to help you.
Storm Capricorne- Don't even dream to get this. Its really bad!
Dark Gasher- Quite useless, but OK, CH120 is useful.
Evil Gemios- Never!
Rock Leone- Quite good, Rock is OK for recoil attack, and WB is also OK for Defense. Still, don't buy it! As I see you already have Ray Unicorno in your collection.
Thermal Pisces- No. IMO, Its bad. Still, the Pisces CW is good for exposing Screw and Vulcan's Metal.
Thus, return the 2 beys you bought, and don't buy any other bey you listed. Stupid
Save up and get Basalt Horogium and Hell Kerbecs instead.
Between the Galaxy and the Big Bang Pegasis DX Sets, which is a better buy?
(Jun. 18, 2011  5:19 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Between the Galaxy and the Big Bang Pegasis DX Sets, which is a better buy?

Obviously you should buy BBP DX Set as it as much more better parts like 85 etc. !
(Jun. 18, 2011  5:19 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Between the Galaxy and the Big Bang Pegasis DX Sets, which is a better buy?

Go for Big Bang pegasis DX set if you want certain useful parts such as XF etc...The stadium is black and not clear...But I suggest going ahead with the Big bang pegasis DX set...But it costs more..
which dragoon is the best and which one should i buy
Dragoon MSUV is great because of its RC , But it costs like $100+ . Dragoon MS is quite good that costs like $50 or so i don't no anything about the plastic ones .
That's a good buy, GPerseus. That sounds good, I wish I could get it. That's how good a buy it is!