Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

hmmm, hell herbecs or basalt horogolium?
their $25 each and their sonokong...
I CAN ONLY GET 1!
(Mar. 13, 2011  5:53 AM)Master222 Wrote: EDIT: Yes I have WD

Then definately get Ray Unicorno.
(Mar. 13, 2011  6:13 AM)Dracon Wrote: hmmm, hell herbecs or basalt horogolium?
their $25 each and their sonokong...
I CAN ONLY GET 1!

Hell Kerbecs As It Can Defeat Many Top Tier Combos Uncustomized.
I'm thinking of getting the L-Drago ultimate reshuffle set, or the super deck set sometime soon. I like both of them pretty equally, as the super deck set comes with libra, as well as TT burn, and hard to get tracks. The L-Drago reshuffle set comes with hard to get tracks as well, but most are made for left spin. it also comes with some variants of L-drago 2 as well. they both come with metal face custom editions, too. the reshuffle L drago comes with a grip and beylauncher L as well.

They both cost about fourty US dollars if I buy them from dimsum2u, the L drago set costs a bit more than the deck set, but it includes more.

So, if you were to get one of these, which would you fine folks choose? Because I may just buy one of these in the future.
(Mar. 13, 2011  8:38 AM)Slee Wrote: I'm thinking of getting the L-Drago ultimate reshuffle set, or the super deck set sometime soon. I like both of them pretty equally, as the super deck set comes with libra, as well as TT burn, and hard to get tracks. The L-Drago reshuffle set comes with hard to get tracks as well, but most are made for left spin. it also comes with some variants of L-drago 2 as well. they both come with metal face custom editions, too. the reshuffle L drago comes with a grip and beylauncher L as well.

They both cost about fourty US dollars if I buy them from dimsum2u, the L drago set costs a bit more than the deck set, but it includes more.

So, if you were to get one of these, which would you fine folks choose? Because I may just buy one of these in the future.

That is a tough choice indeed, however, I'd go with the Super Deck Set. Libra is proven amazing, the other variants of L Drago II have not been tested as much. Therefore, not much can be said about it.
Super Deck Set: Has Pegasis, a good attack wheel, 85, a rare track which is a great one too (though you can get it from L-Drago Reshuffle Set too), RF which is a great attack bottom, Libra which is a great defense wheel, 100 which a great track for stamina and defense, D which is one of the best bottoms on 230, Burn which is top tier stamina, Cancer which is great for destabilisers, 90 which is another great track for stamina and defense and WD which is the second best stamina bottom. Also has MF-F and MF-H.

LDrago Reshuffle: Has Meteo L Drago, a good attack wheel which can equalize too, 85 which is a great and rare track (can be found in Super Deck Set too), SF which is great for destabilizers, XF which is another great attack bottom, RF which is also great in attack, and LRF which is one of the best left spin attack bottoms. The rest of the tracks and bottoms arent any good though. Also has MF Custom Ver., Beylauncher L (which is transparent and looks cool) and a 3-Segment Launcher Grip.

I'd say get Super Deck Set, all the parts in it are good.
Help please. Mercury Anubis or Flame Byxis?

I can only get one.
(Mar. 13, 2011  9:52 AM)Legendary 4 Wrote: Help please. Mercury Anubis or Flame Byxis?

I can only get one.

Byxis. It's cheaper and I wouldn't mind using it. 230 is a game-breaker. WD is a stable bottom and Flame is a great destablizer.

I wouldn't get Mercury Anubis. It's too expensive and 85 can be obtained through other means. Also, I wouldn't want to scratch it.
(Mar. 13, 2011  9:57 AM)Hero Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2011  9:52 AM)Legendary 4 Wrote: Help please. Mercury Anubis or Flame Byxis?

I can only get one.

Byxis. It's cheaper and I wouldn't mind using it. 230 is a game-breaker. WD is a stable bottom and Flame is a great destablizer.

I wouldn't get Mercury Anubis. It's too expensive and 85 can be obtained through other means. Also, I wouldn't want to scratch it.

Thanks hero!
Should I get a Ray Unicorno or Hell Kerbecs? And which stadium should I get, the square stadium, the super attack stadium or the bb-10 stadium?

I only have access to takara tomy and sono kong beyblades, not hasbro.
Definitely get BB-10. It is the best MFB stadium, period.
(Mar. 13, 2011  2:37 PM)challenger153 Wrote: Should I get a Ray Unicorno or Hell Kerbecs? And which stadium should I get, the square stadium, the super attack stadium or the bb-10 stadium?

Yup what Beyfan said get BB-10 and for the bey since hasbro is close to releasing Ray "Striker" get Hell Kerbecs.
Which of these are must have, like what don't you need and what do you need, What shouldn't you buy a bey for because of its useless parts. Out of these
Hell Kerbecs
Flame Byxis
Vulcan Horseus
Grand Ketos
Lightning L Drago
Meteo L Drago
Could you say what Is a must have and what to get only for collection purposes
(Mar. 13, 2011  9:39 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: Which of these are must have, like what don't you need and what do you need, What shouldn't you buy a bey for because of its useless parts. Out of these
Hell Kerbecs
Flame Byxis
Vulcan Horseus
Grand Ketos
Lightning L Drago
Meteo L Drago

Hell Kerbecs and Flame Byxis have pretty versatile parts in 230, BD145, Hell, WD
(Mar. 13, 2011  10:15 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2011  9:39 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: Which of these are must have, like what don't you need and what do you need, What shouldn't you buy a bey for because of its useless parts. Out of these
Hell Kerbecs
Flame Byxis
Vulcan Horseus
Grand Ketos
Lightning L Drago
Meteo L Drago

Hell Kerbecs and Flame Byxis have pretty versatile parts in 230, BD145, Hell, WD

What about the other beys, and Lightning L drago or Meteo L drago
The rest are unnecessary.
I'd go:
Hell Kerbecs
Flame Byxis
Meteo Ldrago

Definitely Hell Kerbecs and Flame Byxis, rest is old traditional metagame. You do battle in the UK.
(Mar. 13, 2011  10:16 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: What about the other beys, and Lightning L drago or Meteo L drago

Vulcan Horuseus for Vulcan in offensive play. Horuseus is an unstable clear wheel suitable for attack. D from Vulcan Horuseus is useful in conjuction with Hell and 230.

Grand Ketos for RS mainly for high-friction defensive play.

Lightning L Drago for Lightning in offensive play. It's consistent offensively on a wide range of tracks when paired with RF.

Meteo L Drago for Meteo and Absorb. Meteo is good for offensive play, but is less consistent, in delivering KOs against traditional combos, compared to Lightning. Meteo and Absorb did pretty well for Beyjun at Legend of the Bey, with a win streak of 7.
(Mar. 13, 2011  10:28 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2011  10:16 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: What about the other beys, and Lightning L drago or Meteo L drago

Vulcan Horuseus for Vulcan in offensive play. Horuseus is an unstable clear wheel suitable for attack. D from Vulcan Horuseus is useful in conjuction with Hell and 230.

Grand Ketos for RS mainly for high-friction defensive play.

Lightning L Drago for Lightning in offensive play. It's consistent offensively on a wide range of tracks when paired with RF.

Meteo L Drago for Meteo and Absorb. Meteo is good for offensive play, but is less consistent, in delivering KOs against traditional combos, compared to Lightning. Meteo and Absorb did pretty well for Beyjun at Legend of the Bey, with a win streak of 7.
Then would you say Meteo L drago or Lightning L drago
(Mar. 13, 2011  10:31 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: Then would you say Meteo L drago or Lightning L drago

I'd say Ultimate Reshuffle Set Meteo Tongue_out
(Mar. 13, 2011  10:40 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: Ok then, also is the only part of grand ketos RS thats good

Other people consider that, yes.
i am going to get the galaxy pegasis dx set and the super deck set should i get vulcan horuseus?
(Mar. 14, 2011  1:50 AM)RustyXD Wrote: i am going to get the galaxy pegasis dx set and the super deck set should i get vulcan horuseus?

Depends what other attack types you have. Its not necessarily an Essential beyblade, but it's always a good thing to have one. Especially with the parts you will be getting in those two sets.

So if its a hassle to your wallet, I'd probably get it later. If you have l l drago it is also Alright to get it later.
But if not, then for sure. Joyful_2