Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Hmm, it depends on what you have

Defence: CS and RSF (UNicorno and gil)

Attack: CS and R2F (Galaxy pegasis and unicorno

stamina CS

Ray is pretty bad but so is galaxy

if you have other MWS and tracks get an R2F from galaxy...
Ray is only bad against rubber bottomed Defence combos.
Yeah, your right it does quite well against WB. DOes CS count?
WB is no longer top tier guys.

Yeah, basically, from ray unicorno you get cs, which I love, but you may not (it's good with the right parts, and is good for defense, though rs generally holds up better against very powerful opponents)
Ray gil has 100 (if you don't have a 100 or anything lower, I'd definitely choose this) and rsf, which is good for defence (though I prefer rs).
Galaxy pegasis has r2f, so if you're 1 rf from having a top tier attack bey, it's a good choice.

As for other parts, ray is good (but not great, I think we're finding), and galaxy is average at best.
(Dec. 21, 2010  11:52 PM)tman14 Wrote: ^... you can get it in many beys, notably storm pegasus Confused does anyone know how much a mint hasbro cyber pegasus and counter leone would sell for? I am thinking about selling them but they look so nice on display Pinching_eyes_2

They would sell for about $50-$60, maybe $65.
No, Cyber Pegasis is pretty lame, and its overpriced. If yu really wanted it, go buy the game, otherwise, I don't see anything wrong with the seller Uncertain
Eh, you can buy a DS Cyber Pegasis off dimsum for $30 shipped. =)
Plus it looks bonus and is the cheapest price you will find anywhere so double win.
(Dec. 22, 2010  2:34 PM)blah Wrote: Eh, you can buy a DS Cyber Pegasis off dimsum for $30 shipped. =)
Plus it looks bonus and is the cheapest price you will find anywhere so double win.

Is there any differences between the one on ebay and the DS cyber pegasus that you mentioned?
Nope they are exactly the same. (:
Cyber Pegasus or Storm Pegasus and why
(Dec. 22, 2010  5:49 PM)MeteorShower Wrote: Cyber Pegasus or Storm Pegasus and why

storm for RF, cyber if you think it looks cool as is why I myself own it Joyful_3
hey guys looking to buy my bro some mfb and he wants an attack type right now. So i found these two in TRU and I'm wondering, which one is better? Lightning LDrago or Storm Pegasus? Im not looking for customization uses because he likes to keep it the way they are....like as in which one would win if the two fought? thanks.
You should buy both.
And make Lightning LDrago 100 RF

If you can only buy one, pick Storm Pegasis for now, RF is the best attack bottom.
(Dec. 22, 2010  6:35 PM)DragoonSTRIKE Wrote: hey guys looking to buy my bro some mfb and he wants an attack type right now. So i found these two in TRU and I'm wondering, which one is better? Lightning LDrago or Storm Pegasus? Im not looking for customization uses because he likes to keep it the way they are....like as in which one would win if the two fought? thanks.

It depends on which stadium on which he plays if it is a attack stadium then Storm Pegasis & if it is a balance stadium then Lightning L-Drago
Hey guys I'm planning on getting another "wave" of blades. These are the possible options:
Grand Ketos (which version?)
Meteo L Drago (reshuffle or regular?)
Earth Virgo
LL Drago

I have:
G. Pegasis
S. Pegasis
LL Drago x2
Gravity Perseus x2
Ray Unicorno x2
Earth Virgo
Storm Aquario
Storm Aquario SK Special (M145Q)
Rock Giraffe x2
Thermal Lacerta x2
Dark Bull
Dark Wolf
Rock Aries
Rock Leone
Thermal Pisces
Flame Sagittario
Any ideas on what Else I should get besides the 4 blades I listed earlier?
vulcan horuseus
theres no chance youll get the 5 min mold for virgo and libras banned
Should I get Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F and Ray Unicorno D125C for Christmas?
ray unicorno, for ray top tier, uni, d125 has use, cs 2nd best attack bottom and has good defense
This is kinda off-topic, but I have a video on YouTube where I ask what Beyblade I should buy out of a vast selection, including some plastic Beyblades as well. Voting on what Bryblade I should buy closes on Boxing Day and the video is around 3 minutes long. BTW, my YouTube username is samshbroscrazy if you wanna find my video or my channel. Note that on my channel I lied about my age for some reason which I can no longer remember. So go check the video out! My apologies if this is off-topic.

Metal Cerberus is out. Peace!
(Dec. 22, 2010  7:53 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: Hey guys I'm planning on getting another "wave" of blades. These are the possible options:
Grand Ketos (which version?)
Meteo L Drago (reshuffle or regular?)
Earth Virgo
LL Drago...

... Any ideas on what Else I should get besides the 4 blades I listed earlier?

Get the Meteo L-Drago URS Set over the Starter as it comes with the Absorb Wheel, as well as Assault and Rush. Anything with Earth is worth it, because I think the chance of one breaking the Earth Wheel is high, so it never hurts to keep spares.

As for Ketos, it does not matter because the part you are hunting for the RS Bottom.

And as Ra mentioned, Vulcan Horuseus is a very valuable Bey. With the URS, you can use the 85 Track for a rather deadly combo.

You should perhaps get Earth Aquila as well, for WD, and another Earth Wheel.
(Dec. 22, 2010  7:04 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2010  6:35 PM)DragoonSTRIKE Wrote: hey guys looking to buy my bro some mfb and he wants an attack type right now. So i found these two in TRU and I'm wondering, which one is better? Lightning LDrago or Storm Pegasus? Im not looking for customization uses because he likes to keep it the way they are....like as in which one would win if the two fought? thanks.

It depends on which stadium on which he plays if it is a attack stadium then Storm Pegasis & if it is a balance stadium then Lightning L-Drago

No, LL Drago would win no matter what.