Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

I keep looking for official Takara-Tomy stadiums, but I keep finding things I'm unsure about. Is this real, or is it another one of the fake stadiums I find so often? http://cgi.ebay.com/Takara-Tomy-Metal-Fi...41556d7660
(Dec. 23, 2010  3:34 PM)Odin of Aesir Wrote: I keep looking for official Takara-Tomy stadiums, but I keep finding things I'm unsure about. Is this real, or is it another one of the fake stadiums I find so often? http://cgi.ebay.com/Takara-Tomy-Metal-Fi...41556d7660
That seems very real. Just do not buy the "large" blue polygonal Beystadium that is on eBay multiple times.
(Dec. 23, 2010  3:34 PM)Odin of Aesir Wrote: I keep looking for official Takara-Tomy stadiums, but I keep finding things I'm unsure about. Is this real, or is it another one of the fake stadiums I find so often? http://cgi.ebay.com/Takara-Tomy-Metal-Fi...41556d7660

Looks very Real, bit pricey but if you want, then go for it...
(Dec. 23, 2010  3:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
That seems very real. Just do not buy the "large" blue polygonal Beystadium that is on eBay multiple times.

Um is this one of those stadiums you where talking about Kai-V ? http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-Beyblade...3cb236a0df
Thats fake .Kai-V's was right but thats FAKE
How much is a lightly used beylauncher-l worth exclusive of shipping fees? its the one that comes with Meteo
littlechipz: Meh... maybe about 11-12$ +s/h, as you can easily get it from any of the L-drago series. Or you could just get Perseus, and get Beylauncher L/R. So really, not THAT much.
Not sure if this is where I should post, but oh well.

Does anyone know how long it takes Plamoya to actually ship their products? My account has said "dispatching" for four days, and I've gotten no emails other than the one from paypal.
(Dec. 24, 2010  3:56 AM)dracielviper Wrote: Thats fake .Kai-V's was right but thats FAKE

Wait so is it fake or will I not even get a arena?
how much is a dranzer and dragoon hms
how much for a dranzer or a dragoon hms
(Dec. 24, 2010  5:21 AM)mattchi95 Wrote: Wait so is it fake or will I not even get a arena?
What you linked to is not really an official Beystadium. However, if you ordered it, you should still receive it.
(Dec. 24, 2010  5:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2010  5:21 AM)mattchi95 Wrote: Wait so is it fake or will I not even get a arena?
What you linked to is not really an official Beystadium. However, if you ordered it, you should still receive it.

Oh...phew I thought I got ripped off 22 dollars.But is it not a official stadium for WBO play or not even made by TT/Sonokong.
(Dec. 24, 2010  5:38 AM)mattchi95 Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2010  5:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Oh...phew I thought I got ripped off 22 dollars.But is it not a official stadium for WBO play or not even made by TT/Sonokong.
No Its made by AladinCorp i think...
Which is a better buy? Ray Gill or Ray Unicorno?
Ray Unicrono would, but I suggest getting something like Gravity Perseus, Meteo L-Drago, Galaxy Pegasis or even Vulcan Horuseus if you can afford it. Ray Gil comes with two great parts; 100 and RSF, while Unicorno has D125 which is used in Medusa's Beheader and CS which is now top-tier for both attack and defence. The Ray wheels are pretty useless, but they can be used as a decent destabilizer wheel, IMO...

If you are going to get them anyway, then I would recommend Ray Unicorno, for diversity...

Oh and Ray works well against WB based opponents, it acheives on average 75% against them ^^

EDIT: Gill is spelt with only one L, Gil ;]
Should I get Gravity Perseus, Meteo L-Drago, Galaxy Pegasis,or Grand Ketos (or a suggestion if there's something better would be helpful as well) Also is a metal face bolt really worth 8-9 dollars? (Shipping included)
yes mfs are good. kay get gravity, meteo, and pegasis. get ray unicorno too instAD of peggy
I want to know wats the best defenceive combo for Gasher. Thanks to anyone who helps and Merry Christmas (Early) to everyone!
(Dec. 24, 2010  6:03 PM)Gasher Master Wrote: I want to know wats the best defenceive combo for Gasher. Thanks to anyone who helps and Merry Christmas (Early) to everyone!

Ask in "build me a combo!"
Which BeyBlades are ones that i should consider buying from my local walmart or target?
JDkids,

-Burn Fireblaze/Phoenix
-Earth Eagle/Aquila
-Lightning L-Drago
-Storm Pegasis

Mattchi95

All of those beys are not that good. Get these. Pick one.

Ray unicorno
Ray Gil
Vulcan Horseus
Pre-HWS Pegasis
(Dec. 24, 2010  5:40 PM)mattchi95 Wrote: Should I get Gravity Perseus, Meteo L-Drago, Galaxy Pegasis,or Grand Ketos (or a suggestion if there's something better would be helpful as well) Also is a metal face bolt really worth 8-9 dollars? (Shipping included)

Get ray unicorno,grand ketos,vulcan horseus and gravity perseus instead
I'm not sure if this belongs in the Ask a question, get an answer thread or the purchase consultation thread, so I'll post in both. :3

Is Plamoya a trustworthy site to order beyblades from? Does anyone know if they'll ship multiple items together as opposed to separately?
(Dec. 25, 2010  12:14 AM)jr591 Wrote: I'm not sure if this belongs in the Ask a question, get an answer thread or the purchase consultation thread, so I'll post in both. :3

Is Plamoya a trustworthy site to order beyblades from? Does anyone know if they'll ship multiple items together as opposed to separately?

What you crazy? Of course it is I got my stadium and mybb01 from them. It came in 6 days after I ordered Tongue_out. And yes it'll be togerther but the wrapping will be serperate. Hoped I helped ^^
You are lucky I dont know where to get plastic generation beyblades from canada.