Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

whih 2 pack should i get
burning firestrike or
metal wing smash
(Dec. 20, 2010  7:49 AM)aquila112 Wrote: whih 2 pack should i get
burning firestrike or
metal wing smash

It depends on what you want.

The Burn from Burn Fireblaze has use in Stamina combos.

And Earth from Earth eagle has use in Defence combos.

But Earth Eagle is currently the best "Straight out of the Box".
Hey guys u was thinking for chinese new year what beys should I buy cuz u know I get money for Chinese new year...what are good beys that does not exceed the limit of 70 dollars us can u give me a list of beys
I have a Vulcan Horuseus 145 D, Storm Pegasus 105RF, Rock Leone (I traded Leone's 145 for a 100 and my WB got stolen, But i have a HF AND a S) and I can buy another Beyblade (from Hasbro only though... Sigh Unhappy ) Anyway, Which Beyblade is Best to buy to Customize them? Remember Hasbro only, So what bey should I buy that will be a good mix with all these Beyblades? Anything good?
(Dec. 20, 2010  9:44 AM)BlazePegasus® Wrote: I have a Vulcan Horuseus 145 D, Storm Pegasus 105RF, Rock Leone (I traded Leone's 145 for a 100 and my WB got stolen, But i have a HF AND a S) and I can buy another Beyblade (from Hasbro only though... Sigh Unhappy ) Anyway, Which Beyblade is Best to buy to Customize them? Remember Hasbro only, So what bey should I buy that will be a good mix with all these Beyblades? Anything good?
There really isn't one Bey you can get that will make too much of a difference with what you have already.

But you might want to consider getting these (assuming that you can only get one):
If you want to start on some Defense combos: Earth Virgo GB145BS
If you want to expand your already good collection of Attack Beys: Lightning L Drago 100HF
And if you want a pretty much Top-Tier Stamina Bey out of the box: Earth Eagle 145WD
Quetzalcoatl 90WF or ray unicorno @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Rock Giraffe or Random Booster VOL.5
Ray Unicorno (Oh, Quetz...:[ ), Rock Giraffe.
Which virgo should I buy? I'm looking for the 5 minute mold but I am unsure as to which.
DimSums : 3 beyblades HONG KONG LIMITED VERSION (pisces + virgo + aries) >>> GBP18.99
Is that the under 3 minute mold one?
Is 5 min mold only available in Random Booster V2 Pre-HWS?
If so, where can I purchase the virgos alone or the RBV2?
What should i buy?

BB-104 Basalt Horoguim 145WD (I forgot how to spell it)
BB-96 Beyblade Super Deck set
BB-90 LED Sight
BB-P01 Vulcan Horseus 145D
BB-59 , BB-28 Storm Pegasis 105RF , Burn Phoenix 135MS (Together)
(Dec. 20, 2010  5:34 PM)Dissidia Wrote: What should i buy?

BB-90 LED Sight
Which Order to buy them in:
Vulcan Horseus
Beyblade Super Deck set
BB-59,BB-28
Basalt Horogium (Wait Until It Released)
BB-90 Led Sight
There is no guarantee that you'll get the five minute mold in any of them. That's what makes them so rare. There's no way to know what mold you've got till you test it. Here's a seperate one on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TAKARA-TOMY-Metal-...2c59624482

BB-90 LED Sight

All of those are good except BB-90 which is useless. If you're getting BB-96 though there's no point getting BB-28 and BB-59 together since their only useful parts are included in BB-96.
dont have the moneyUnhappy
So your telling me that any virgo can be a 5 minute mold no matter where they are from and what color they are?
(Dec. 20, 2010  5:42 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: There is no guarantee that you'll get the five minute mold in any of them. That's what makes them so rare. There's no way to know what mold you've got till you test it. Here's a seperate one on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TAKARA-TOMY-Metal-...2c59624482

BB-90 LED Sight

All of those are good except BB-90 which is useless. If you're getting BB-96 though there's no point getting BB-28 and BB-59 together since their only useful parts are included in BB-96.
The reason why i wanted to buy the LED sight was because it comes with the PD bottom .And why i wanted to get BB-28 Was because i needed a new Beylauncher and my RF is like nothing really.
which attack wheel is better?ray or quetzalcoatl. And shud i get quetz for 90 track?
Ray, no 90 also comes with screw capri and japanese bakushin ansd u dont need 90 desperatley
(Dec. 20, 2010  9:44 AM)BlazePegasus® Wrote: I have a Vulcan Horuseus 145 D, Storm Pegasus 105RF, Rock Leone (I traded Leone's 145 for a 100 and my WB got stolen, But i have a HF AND a S) and I can buy another Beyblade (from Hasbro only though... Sigh Unhappy ) Anyway, Which Beyblade is Best to buy to Customize them? Remember Hasbro only, So what bey should I buy that will be a good mix with all these Beyblades? Anything good?

Buy a Beyblade DS Game for the Metal Face, and make MF Vulcan Horuseus 100RF.
(Dec. 20, 2010  5:57 PM)ØwNeĐ-кєvιnâ„¢ Wrote: So your telling me that any virgo can be a 5 minute mold no matter where they are from and what color they are?
Yes, exactly.
(Dec. 20, 2010  6:45 PM)TylerPT Wrote: which attack wheel is better?ray or quetzalcoatl. And shud i get quetz for 90 track?

I prefer Quetzalcoatl Because of it's wheel and plus it comes with 90 but if you just want the 90 track get Screw Capricorne because it's a booster so it might not cost as much as Quetzalcoatl , Bakushin . And it comes with MF
(Dec. 20, 2010  9:10 PM)Dissidia Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2010  6:45 PM)TylerPT Wrote: which attack wheel is better?ray or quetzalcoatl. And shud i get quetz for 90 track?

I prefer Quetzalcoatl Because of it's wheel and plus it comes with 90 but if you just want the 90 track get Screw Capricorne because it's a booster so it might not cost as much as Quetzalcoatl , Bakushin . And it comes with MF

IMO the best way to get an 85/90 is the Super Deck Set.
I was wondering, where can I get a Vulcan Horseus 145D for someone special at a relatively inexpensive price? I don't have much money, but I want to get them something nice. Any suggestions?
Dimsum2u.
Edit: Perhaps I should expand; he has an amazing deal for *Vulcan Horuseus. I'd say it is $28USD. Though if you know people in Japan or get retailer deals directly from, you could find a cheaper price of course.
* You spelled it wrong. Tongue_out
(Dec. 20, 2010  10:27 PM)Odin of Aesir Wrote: I was wondering, where can I get a Vulcan Horseus 145D for someone special at a relatively inexpensive price? I don't have much money, but I want to get them something nice. Any suggestions?

Cheapest is Dimsum2u which is $28.

Edit: I was expanding on Dan's Post, but he beat me to it. D:
Where can I get Mercury Anubis for a relatively low price?
Can I get a breakdown of the parts on Sol Blaze? And where can I get it for a low price?
(Dec. 20, 2010  10:54 PM)ODST Wrote: Where can I get Mercury Anubis for a relatively low price?
Can I get a breakdown of the parts on Sol Blaze? And where can I get it for a low price?

You can get Mercury Anubis from Akirasdaddy for $50 USD shipped or try YJA.

Face: plain
Clear Wheel: just pretty
Metal Wheel:awesome looking but useless
Track: also useless
Bottom useless
so basically everything is useless