Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Sep. 27, 2010  1:09 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: For starting out, that's a pretty bad choice (RBV5).
Burn is cool, but Burn Pheonix is cheaper and has a higher chance of being Mold 1.
im not starting out, i hav burn phoneix alrdy. I also has aquario,ldrago,and pegasus. i'm just expanding my collection. The thing is i don't wanna have to pay an extra 10$ or so, when i can just wait a few months for those beys to come out in the states. But u can't get the horoscope series in America, or random boosters.
If I get Gravity Perseus, will I have any useful parts?
WD is good.
AD145 might be good for stamina.
Beylauncher R/L is cool.
Recent parts testing has shown that Gravity Perseus is quite useful. Gravity can be used effectively in smash attack combos though it's not considered top tier. While AD145 has shown similar results in terms of stamina as DF145/145 and WD is as good as SD, it's just preference which one you'll prefer to use out of the two for stamina combos.

*EDIT* Beaten...
Should I try getting a Clay Aries ED145B from the Random Booster Light Vol.3 Clay Aries ED145B?

Mainly for the parts but the Light wheel?
Just get Hasbro's version wherever you live. Since it is so easily available, it is just not worth 'gambling' with a Random Booster. I think even SonoKong released it separately.
(Sep. 27, 2010  1:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Just get Hasbro's version wherever you live. Since it is so easily available, it is just not worth 'gambling' with a Random Booster. I think even SonoKong released it separately.
No, SonoKong didn't released it separately, so buying Hasbro version is the best choice for ____ Aquario 100HF/S and ____ Aries ED145B
(Sep. 27, 2010  1:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Just get Hasbro's version wherever you live. Since it is so easily available, it is just not worth 'gambling' with a Random Booster. I think even SonoKong released it separately.

I live in asia so only Takara ones are accepted and sold here XD
(Sep. 27, 2010  3:32 PM)misquared Wrote: I live in asia so only Takara ones are accepted and sold here XD
I think OkiBlaze, who lives on an army base or something, has stores with Hasbro products. You can always import anyway ...

I seriously thought I remembered a SonoKong release of Clay Aries, hm ...
OK, I have quite a few choices. I want to get like a list of priority; which one to get first to which one to get last.

Dark Gasher
Rock Leone
Earth Eagle
Rock Scorpio
Storm Capricorn
Flame Libra
Evil Gemios
Ok Ive reordered in terms of usefulness

Earth Eagle 1st
Rock Leone 2nd
Flame Libra 3rd
Dark Gasher 4th
Evil Gemios 5th
Rock Scorpio 6th
Storm Capricorn Never
Gasher Should have been put before Flame Libra. Other than that Moss is right.
Flame Libra has one more useful part than Gasher.
Which part is that?
capricorne isn't that bad...is it? ive been able to put his bottom to great use
The only use for Q is as a tiny PO go stick
lol dont be mean to capricorne. he's a goat with the heart of a bunny. but the Q tip on Ldrago is what i meant
(Sep. 27, 2010  9:21 PM)Moss Wrote: The only use for Q is as a tiny PO go stick

I think Q can be used as a XF if it has C145 with it.
(Sep. 27, 2010  9:45 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: I think Q can be used as a XF if it has C145 with it.

How would track make Q in to XF? Confused
(Sep. 27, 2010  9:57 PM)mchlbant Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2010  9:45 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: I think Q can be used as a XF if it has C145 with it.

How would track make Q in to XF? Confused
If you look at Q, you can see if the slanted part wasn't there it would be an XF, so C145 balances the bey making it spin as if it was a whole XF.
[attachment=3333]Idon't know dark bull,leon,or pegasus witch one PLEASE HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECrying
(Sep. 27, 2010  10:13 PM)moonhair1gingka Wrote: Idon't know dark bull,leon,or pegasus witch one PLEASE HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECrying

Buy Storm Pegasus.

Also.
Don't just randomly upload images it takes up space on the server.
Blaze Wheeler, that's not going to help if it does it is a minuscule difference.
I wanted to buy one of the Deck Sets on Amazon, the only ones available in my area being the BB-75 Deck Set and the BB-86 Deck Set. I was wondering which was to be a better deal. I want some opinions on the collectors value, and/or the competitive uses plz.

Also, is R2F any better than RF?

(Amazon is my only choice for buying non-Hasbro released beys)