Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Should I get the Aries re-release?

I know it's a rare bey and all (well, not after this), but I don't want to buy it and find it to have little use...
(Sep. 18, 2010  3:08 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Should I get the Aries re-release?

If you want it for utility, I would say save your money. I don't think it's particularly useful in any combo concieved thus far.
Is pre-HWS Pisces worth getting ? Also Ray Unicorno Sonokong version - $25, good deal ?
(Sep. 18, 2010  10:29 AM)blah Wrote: Is pre-HWS Pisces worth getting ? Also Ray Unicorno Sonokong version - $25, good deal ?

I'm not sure about Pisces, but $25 for Ray Unicorno is a decent price, that's pretty much the average price for a Sono Kong version.
Tests have been done with pisces in stamina and defence, I'm pretty sure it got good results, but im not convinced it can match up with Earth or Burn.

Haven't really seen the tests for myself though.
(Sep. 18, 2010  11:57 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Tests have been done with pisces in stamina and defence, I'm pretty sure it got good results, but im not convinced it can match up with Earth or Burn.

Pisces actually suck with Stamina and isn't good against low attackers...
I want to buy a custom HMS grip, but ATM i cant find it. is £10 around the right price for a rare Grip?
(Sep. 18, 2010  11:57 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Tests have been done with pisces in stamina and defence, I'm pretty sure it got good results, but im not convinced it can match up with Earth or Burn.

Pisces performed well as a Defense Wheel compared to Earth based Defense combos.
However, it performed pretty bad in terms of Stamina.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Pisces-D...e-on-Aries
hi guys ive recently got back into bladeing and want to acquier a new beyblade have you got any advise?? Smile
Read the PM you got when you joined.
There should be a list of good things to buy in a thread called "what to buy in MFB"
I checked the INtoy.com, looking for a HMS custom grip, but i found this instead:-

'MA-05 :: HMS System :: Spring Trigger'
http://www.theintoy.co.uk/takara-japan-m...gi8pl6ah50

im not sure what it is exactly, is it a different type of grip? can it be used with the standard hms launcher?
(Sep. 18, 2010  12:28 PM)NinGen Wrote: I checked the INtoy.com, looking for a HMS custom grip, but i found this instead:-

'MA-05 :: HMS System :: Spring Trigger'
http://www.theintoy.co.uk/takara-japan-m...gi8pl6ah50

im not sure what it is exactly, is it a different type of grip? can it be used with the standard hms launcher?

That's a support part, similar to the Metal Assist. You can only use it with the HMS Launcher Grip.
i see, i thought it was a bit too thin to be a launcher grip, thank you
Vamspapi is selling a HMS Custom Grip, I'm guessing it will be quite expensive though as they are very hard to come by these days.
are there any other grips for HMS blades available?
(Sep. 18, 2010  2:40 PM)NinGen Wrote: are there any other grips for HMS blades available?

Er....the grip that comes with Round Shell....but eventually you still need a Customize Grip launcher...
how much is a jariya ms NIB

or used? plz and thanks
-chris
New it's pretty expensive.
Rubber = Wears out = Expensive/Rare
I was wondering. Should i buy a Ray Unicorno? I was wondering if it was any good before i bought it.
Also i'm gonna buy a white launcher grip but should i also get the grip rubber?
(Sep. 18, 2010  9:32 PM)Wendsterrr Wrote: I was wondering. Should i buy a Ray Unicorno? I was wondering if it was any good before i bought it.
Also i'm gonna buy a white launcher grip but should i also get the grip rubber?
Yes, Ray Unicorno is a good choice. Also, the Grip Rubber can be useful, but it is not necessary at all.
I was wondering which is better the digital launcher , the string launcher with suspension,grip,and all the other accesories , or wind up and shoot launcher.
(Sep. 18, 2010  9:57 PM)Blacknite97 Wrote: I was wondering which is better the digital launcher , the string launcher with suspension,grip,and all the other accesories , or wind up and shoot launcher.

String Launcher by far.
(Sep. 18, 2010  10:00 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2010  9:57 PM)Blacknite97 Wrote: I was wondering which is better the digital launcher , the string launcher with suspension,grip,and all the other accesories , or wind up and shoot launcher.

String Launcher by far.

have you ever tried the digital is it even worth buying
I did try the Digital Power Launcher, and it is not worth buying, hence why Daegor42 did not advise you to purchase it ...