Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Sep. 18, 2010  9:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2010  9:32 PM)Wendsterrr Wrote: I was wondering. Should i buy a Ray Unicorno? I was wondering if it was any good before i bought it.
Also i'm gonna buy a white launcher grip but should i also get the grip rubber?
Yes, Ray Unicorno is a good choice. Also, the Grip Rubber can be useful, but it is not necessary at all.
Okay thanks for the info. I think i'll just go with the Bey and the grip.
I prefer the launcher without the grip, tbh.
But I have big hands.
How much would a NIB Dragoon S be worth? (Any brand)
Hm. What about a used one? (Worn stickers, worn bottom)
http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-Beyblade...617wt_1137

Is this real? I heard some rumblings about Sonokong making differently colored Attack Stadiums, and there being bumps in some as well, this one bumpless?
Its real, can't say if this one will have bumps as I never ordered from them before. I guess it depends on how well the seller packages the item, I think Fogot ordered one.
I got that stadium and it recently arrived, no bumps.
Ordered. Thanks everyone, I've been Attack Stadium hunting for weeks! <3
http://plamoya.com/en/beyblades-c-1015.html

Does anyone know if this site is legit/good? Also, apologies for the double post.
Yes that is Legit. I ordered a Gravity Perseus with FedEx, came in 3 days.
holy carp that's nice! They even have some of the later HMS... thanks for the tip!
I got Flame Sagittario C145S today. Saw Orso and Libra. This was at a Target.
(Sep. 19, 2010  10:09 PM)Beyblast98 Wrote: I got Flame Sagittario C145S today. Saw Orso and Libra. This was at a Target.

This isn't the right thread for this ...
OK sooo... this is my first post so if i do something wrong on this give me a break. I am thinking about buying a rock orso or storm caprecorn (spelling?). I need some advice on wich one has better stamina strait from the box and should i get it?
(Sep. 19, 2010  10:44 PM)maxnaxmax Wrote: OK sooo... this is my first post so if i do something wrong on this give me a break. I am thinking about buying a rock orso or storm caprecorn (spelling?). I need some advice on wich one has better stamina strait from the box and should i get it?

Rock Orso is better than Storm Capricorn.

Storm Capricorn is worthless.

Rock Orso is made of outclassed parts. The best stamina bey right out of the box is Earth Aquila/Eagle 145WD.
Rock Orso would have better stamina than Storm Capricorn by a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG shot,
Thanks for the advice I am thinking I will buy Storm Capricorn in 30 minutes or so, so if you have any advice on where to get it or a better bey that would help alot Wink. Thanks in advance guys!!
(Sep. 19, 2010  11:21 PM)maxnaxmax Wrote: Thanks for the advice I am thinking I will buy Storm Capricorn in 30 minutes or so

Did you seriously not read my post?

Storm Capricorn is completely useless. Do not get it.
Storm capricorn is completely useless...Don't even consider buying it if you're trying to get good parts.
he was asking between rock orso and storm capricorn so he probably doesn't have an earth eagle at his store