Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

I have

Rock leone 145 wb
l Ldrago 100 hf
storm pegasus 105 rf
and dark wolf df145 fs

want a stamina what shoud I get I also want gear sugesstions

Words Words Words Words Words[/align]
145 is the only good Stamina part you have...
Quote:I have

Rock leone 145 wb
l Ldrago 100 hf
storm pegasus 105 rf
and dark wolf df145 fs

want a stamina what shoud I get I also want gear sugesstions
Have string launcher also dont 100% need a stamina

Words Words Words Words Words
Earth Eagle and get a lancher grip also get Flame Sagittario for C145 top tier defense track
(Sep. 20, 2010  4:07 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: Earth Eagle and get a lancher grip also get Flame Sagittario for C145 top tier defense track
Also can only get 1 sorry but I'll keep in mind
How much would a used Libra be?
The original one.
(Sep. 20, 2010  6:31 AM)Fogot Wrote: The original one.

I've seen the NIB booster go for 10,000 yen on YJA.

I'm not sure about used though.
An italian user is selling an used one for about 35€
ok, im trying to decide what 3 of the following blades to get, and im kinda aiming for an attack or defense one. If there's a decent balance one in there i wanna know. Thx in advance

Storm Pegasis / rock orso
Rock Leone / Flame libra
dark Bull / storm aquario
dark gasher / storm capricorn
dark wolf / flame sagitarrio
rock aries
No good balance blade exists...Buy S.Peg , R.Leone , D.Bull , and if you can F.Sagittario.
D.Gasher , S.Aquario have nice parts to customize with too , Wink.
I was wondering the storm pegasis in the battle set with arena any better than a regular Storm Pegasis or any worse or about the same.
hey guys. I'm new.Me and my partner Beyblade Flame Sagattario were wondering what the code that came with my Beyblade was for.Beyblade Officials,could you help a newbie out by telling me what it is for here?[/font]
Hey. I'm new here. Beyblade Officials,can you help me out by telling me what the code in my Beyblade is?
There are no "Beyblade Officials" here. Moreover, that has nothing to do with Purchase Consultation.
Hey guys it is me again do you know if there is a place were they sell peformance tips seprate or in a pack if?:\
No there isn't other than the internet and possibly other people around you will seperate parts to you.
Thanks by the way if I were to buy one online and I was looking for the best stamina performance tip what would it be?
which beyblade shud i get? Evil Gemios DF145FS, Flame Libra T125ES, or Rock Aries ED145B
^ all aren't needed.
Look through the PM you got when you joined, and there should be a link to a thread called "What to buy in MFB"
How much is a WOLBORG MS NIB?

and A jariaya ms? NIB or used. specific plz. last person gave me a reply like pretty expensive and i was like >.>
Upwards of 35USD most likely, unless you get lucky.
And I said, upwards of 35 USD.

More so if the Wolborg or Jiraiya are mint.
oh? applies to both? ok. i see. thanks.