Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Anyone have an Union Achilles or cho-z Achilles I can take off your hands?
Ok so I’m getting the bakuten shoot 20th anniversary box and one of the beys I noticed has xtreme

Dragoon Storm Wing Xtreme

Now I want xtreme’ from super satan to put on a combo for rage. Should I get super satan for xtreme’ and put it on rage or would xtreme make not much of a difference and should I not get super satan
(Nov. 19, 2020  10:43 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Ok so I’m getting the bakuten shoot 20th anniversary box and one of the beys I noticed has xtreme

Now I want xtreme’ from super satan to put on a combo for rage. Should I get super satan for xtreme’ and put it on rage or would xtreme make not much of a difference and should I not get super satan

You should go for quick’ which is found in Pegasus (rbv 15 and mfb remake set), Union Spriggan (rbv 20), and orb Egis (rbv 15).
(Nov. 19, 2020  11:54 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  10:43 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Ok so I’m getting the bakuten shoot 20th anniversary box and one of the beys I noticed has xtreme

You should go for quick’ which is found in Pegasus (rbv 15 and mfb remake set), Union Spriggan (rbv 20), and orb Egis (rbv 15).
I’m getting my quick’ from super satan random booster since it’s the cheapest

AAAAAA I MEANT XTREME’
what should i buy from sparking the set with king helios and super hyperion [not dx] rage longinus world spriggan or brave valkyrie
(Nov. 20, 2020  3:52 AM)imperial reboot Wrote: what should i buy from sparking the set with king helios and super hyperion [not dx] rage longinus world spriggan or brave valkyrie

probally Rage
Does anybody have any beys for sale that are at an affordable price and authentic takara tomy beys. And also, does anybody know where I can buy affordable and authentic takara tomy beys?
(Nov. 20, 2020  6:33 PM)UnionDragon13 Wrote: Does anybody have any beys for sale that are at an affordable price and authentic takara tomy beys. And also, does anybody know where I can buy affordable and authentic takara tomy beys?

well im not gonna sell any but these are good places to get them https://beysandbricks.com/ https://malloftoys.com/collections/takar...collection i prefer beys and bricks :]
(Nov. 20, 2020  6:36 PM)Phantomflame Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  6:33 PM)UnionDragon13 Wrote: Does anybody have any beys for sale that are at an affordable price and authentic takara tomy beys. And also, does anybody know where I can buy affordable and authentic takara tomy beys?

well im not gonna sell any but these are good places to get them https://beysandbricks.com/  https://malloftoys.com/collections/takar...collection i prefer beys and bricks :]

Thank you. I have actually gotten 3 authentic Takara Tomy beys from there before
(Nov. 20, 2020  6:36 PM)Phantomflame Wrote:

well im not gonna sell any but these are good places to get them https://beysandbricks.com/  https://malloftoys.com/collections/takar...collection i prefer beys and bricks :]

Thank you. I have actually gotten 3 authentic Takara Tomy beys from beys and bricks before
hi i'm kind of a beginner so can somebody give me an idea for a bey and where to get it i personally like stamina beys
(Nov. 21, 2020  11:54 AM)isaactheblader Wrote: hi i'm kind of a beginner so can somebody give me an idea for a bey and where to get it i personally like stamina beys
The website beysandbricks is good just make sure to see if it’s titled “hasbro” or “Takara tomy” (whichever brand u want) and not unbranded. Mirage Fafnir is a pretty cool stamina bey.
(Nov. 21, 2020  11:54 AM)isaactheblader Wrote: hi i'm kind of a beginner so can somebody give me an idea for a bey and where to get it i personally like stamina beys

Try MallOfToys.com . You should get Archer Hercules.
Should I preorder lucifer the end for $25
(Nov. 21, 2020  4:14 PM)Jdog757 Wrote: Should I preorder lucifer the end for $25
Yes

(Nov. 21, 2020  4:14 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2020  4:14 PM)Jdog757 Wrote: Should I preorder lucifer the end for $25
Yes

K
Yes looks like it would be OP
Do you guys know where I can buy the Beyblade Burst Evolution Xcalius Set sword launcher version? I checked GameStop, but I'm not sure if its new.
(Nov. 26, 2020  7:06 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Do you guys know where I can buy the Beyblade Burst Evolution Xcalius Set sword launcher version? I checked GameStop, but I'm not sure if its new.
Can’t really tell you since we most likely don’t live in your area maybe check target or Walmart?
(Nov. 26, 2020  7:40 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2020  7:06 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Do you guys know where I can buy the Beyblade Burst Evolution Xcalius Set sword launcher version? I checked GameStop, but I'm not sure if its new.
Can’t really tell you since we most likely don’t live in your area maybe check target or Walmart?
Oh ok. I’ll check

I’m pretty sure you will only find it on Amazon or eBay (it’s been discontinued pretty sure)
(Nov. 26, 2020  10:48 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

I’m pretty sure you will only find it on Amazon or eBay (it’s been discontinued pretty sure)

It’s in Amazon, but for $49!
(Nov. 27, 2020  1:57 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2020  10:48 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I’m pretty sure you will only find it on Amazon or eBay (it’s been discontinued pretty sure)

It’s in Amazon, but for $49!

Well, EBay would be your only bet for a cheaper option.
(Nov. 27, 2020  4:38 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  1:57 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: It’s in Amazon, but for $49!

Well, EBay would be your only bet for a cheaper option.

..........NEVER! THEY HAVE DUMB FAKES!