Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Hey, I wanna buy a beyblade for me at the new years eve
which should I buy?
imperial dragon, glide ragnaruk, brave valkyrie or world spriggan?
(there is also the achilles RB)
dragon is overall the better bey but ragnaruk comes with better parts like wheel and revolve
valkyrie is very competitive but for sparking only and spriggan have one of the heaviest sparking chips and the 2b chassi is really good
Heya! I want to know where I can buy blue master diabolos (please don’t say eBay, I have experience with fakes from there)? Thanks a lot!
(Nov. 03, 2020  10:12 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Heya! I want to know where I can buy blue master diabolos (please don’t say eBay, I have experience with fakes from there)? Thanks a lot!

https://theportal0.com/products/takara-t...ed96&_ss=r
it is evven cheaper than the original but it does not come with a launcher
(Nov. 03, 2020  10:16 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2020  10:12 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Heya! I want to know where I can buy blue master diabolos (please don’t say eBay, I have experience with fakes from there)? Thanks a lot!

https://theportal0.com/products/takara-t...ed96&_ss=r

Any thing else? That’s out of my budget!!
(Nov. 03, 2020  10:29 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2020  10:16 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: https://theportal0.com/products/takara-t...ed96&_ss=r

Any thing else? That’s out of my budget!!

You might have to wait for some time. https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/00170000/d...036&sr=8-7
(Nov. 03, 2020  10:41 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: is this website real? i translated the money and the beys are really cheap
https://www.hobbydigi.com/en_us/catalogs...lade+burst

You’re going to buy a $80 legend spryzen?!?! That is DEFINITELY FAKE, IM TELLING YOU.

(Nov. 03, 2020  10:31 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2020  10:29 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Any thing else? That’s out of my budget!!

You might have to wait for some time. https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/00170000/d...036&sr=8-7

My parents won’t allow me from buying from Japanese Amazon. I might check Amazon USA.
(Nov. 03, 2020  10:58 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2020  10:41 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: is this website real? i translated the money and the beys are really cheap
https://www.hobbydigi.com/en_us/catalogs...lade+burst

You’re going to buy a $80 legend spryzen?!?! That is DEFINITELY FAKE, IM TELLING YOU.

Its 80 Hong Kong dollars that is around 10 USD
IDK if its fake
(Nov. 03, 2020  9:27 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Hey, I wanna buy a beyblade for me at the new years eve
which should I buy?
imperial dragon, glide ragnaruk, brave valkyrie or world spriggan?
(there is also the achilles RB)
dragon is overall the better bey but ragnaruk comes with better parts like wheel and revolve
valkyrie is very competitive but for sparking only and spriggan have one of the heaviest sparking chips and the 2b chassi is really good

Brave.
(Nov. 03, 2020  11:02 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2020  10:58 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: You’re going to buy a $80 legend spryzen?!?! That is DEFINITELY FAKE, IM TELLING YOU.

Its 80 Hong Kong dollars that is around 10 USD
IDK if its fake

This site is legit, but the shipping is really high.
Trying to decide between King Helios and Super Hyperion can anyone help me out with which to buy?

I personally favour attack and stamina type beys.
(Nov. 05, 2020  10:45 AM)Togira4427 Wrote: Trying to decide between King Helios and Super Hyperion can anyone help me out with which to buy?

Their new evolutions are coming out soon so I reccomend waiting but the best one out of those two is super hyperion
(Nov. 05, 2020  2:10 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  10:45 AM)Togira4427 Wrote: Trying to decide between King Helios and Super Hyperion can anyone help me out with which to buy?

Their new evolutions are coming out soon so I reccomend waiting but the best one out of those two is super hyperion

Their new evolutions ARE out on MallOfToys, expect its $105.99, so you should just get super Hyperion
(Nov. 05, 2020  2:20 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  2:10 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Their new evolutions are coming out soon so I reccomend waiting but the best one out of those two is super hyperion

Their new evolutions ARE out on MallOfToys, expect its $105.99, so you should just get super Hyperion
Oh that’s expensive. I have a question for you infinite Achilles shield or attack? Looking into some of those
(Nov. 05, 2020  2:22 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  2:20 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Their new evolutions ARE out on MallOfToys, expect its $105.99, so you should just get super Hyperion
Oh that’s expensive. I have a question for you infinite Achilles shield or attack? Looking into some of those

Yeah $105.99 is expensive. I would probably say infinite Achilles attack, because it can attack on the opponent more than infinite Achilles shield, now it depends on the driver.
(Nov. 05, 2020  2:25 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  2:22 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Oh that’s expensive. I have a question for you infinite Achilles shield or attack? Looking into some of those

Yeah $105.99 is expensive. I would probably say infinite Achilles attack, because it can attack on the opponent more than infinite Achilles shield, now it depends on the driver.
Yeah in beysandbricks attack is more expensive but I’m not sure because just by thinking in my head I could find both a good attack and defense combo and I may go with defense just because I would think that bearing would do really good on it
(Nov. 05, 2020  2:30 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  2:25 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Yeah $105.99 is expensive. I would probably say infinite Achilles attack, because it can attack on the opponent more than infinite Achilles shield, now it depends on the driver.
Yeah in beysandbricks attack is more expensive but I’m not sure because just by thinking in my head I could find both a good attack and defense combo and I may go with defense just because I would think that bearing would do really good on it

Go for Shields. My testing shows shields is actually better.

(Nov. 05, 2020  2:25 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  2:22 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Oh that’s expensive. I have a question for you infinite Achilles shield or attack? Looking into some of those

Shield is surprisingly better at ko’s on attack drivers.
I am looking for good plastic gen beyblades (TT) to get for classic tournaments. Also wondering if Tempest would do good in revolve or brave valkryie as I’m interested in to use two
(Nov. 08, 2020  4:49 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I am looking for good plastic gen beyblades (TT) to get for classic tournaments. Also wondering if Tempest would do good in revolve or brave valkryie as I’m interested in to use two
I have a dragoon f tt. For Hasbro I have draicel s and dranzer f.
Does anyone know ANY reliable mfb sellers that don't sell a0813 beys?
(Nov. 12, 2020  12:50 AM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Does anyone know ANY reliable mfb sellers that don't sell a0813 beys?

On Amazon I found a Legends Galaxy, Meteo (won’t show you the link, there’s only one in stock and it’s mine), and so many more. Get legends/hyperblades instead of TT because Hasbro is slightly better, and has no fakes on it.
(Nov. 12, 2020  12:54 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  12:50 AM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Does anyone know ANY reliable mfb sellers that don't sell a0813 beys?

On Amazon I found a Legends Galaxy, Meteo (won’t show you the link, there’s only one in stock and it’s mine), and so many more. Get legends/hyperblades instead of TT because Hasbro is slightly better, and has no fakes on it.

I saw those. I meant ebay sellers. (I got Meteo so whatever and you can have galaxy)
(Nov. 12, 2020  12:56 AM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  12:54 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: On Amazon I found a Legends Galaxy, Meteo (won’t show you the link, there’s only one in stock and it’s mine), and so many more. Get legends/hyperblades instead of TT because Hasbro is slightly better, and has no fakes on it.

I saw those. I meant ebay sellers. (I got Meteo so whatever and you can have galaxy)

Well, get Legends/Hyperblades instead of TT. They perform better so I see no reason as to why not to get them instead.
(Nov. 12, 2020  12:57 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  12:56 AM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: I saw those. I meant ebay sellers. (I got Meteo so whatever and you can have galaxy)

Well, get Legends/Hyperblades instead of TT. They perform better so I see no reason as to why not to get them instead.

I know but I can't seem to find any. So I get TT's. But do you know any reliable TT mfb ebay sellers?
(Nov. 12, 2020  1:06 AM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  12:57 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Well, get Legends/Hyperblades instead of TT. They perform better so I see no reason as to why not to get them instead.

I know but I can't seem to find any. So I get TT's. But do you know any reliable TT mfb ebay sellers?

Nope, but I would be more than happy to find you some legends on eBay.