Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jul. 02, 2016  11:10 PM)juncction Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2016  8:32 AM)DFB3636 Wrote: What is the best way to go about getting an BB-10? This is the best way I have found so far. I realize I'm buying MFB at an unfortunate time, but the sooner the better at this point.

@[DFB3636]

This is probably the best deal right now.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004KKX80...ref=plSrch

For 10usd more (70usd).
In addition to the bb10 (in sexy black).
Gives you bbp. Parts. Launcher. Card. And grip.

And that is what I will be ordering tomorrow, hah.
Thanks a bunch juncction, turns out I forgot to check the various Pegasis DX Set prices on Amazon.
(Jul. 03, 2016  4:15 AM)DFB3636 Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2016  11:10 PM)juncction Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2016  8:32 AM)DFB3636 Wrote: What is the best way to go about getting an BB-10? This is the best way I have found so far. I realize I'm buying MFB at an unfortunate time, but the sooner the better at this point.

@[DFB3636]

This is probably the best deal right now.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004KKX80...ref=plSrch

For 10usd more (70usd).
In addition to the bb10 (in sexy black).
Gives you bbp. Parts. Launcher. Card. And grip.

And that is what I will be ordering tomorrow, hah.
Thanks a bunch juncction, turns out I forgot to check the various Pegasis DX Set prices on Amazon.
Just letting you know it doesn't come with the Beypoint card, I asked that same seller lol But anyway off topic sorry fam
I can buy pretty much any beyblade I want to. But I seriously can't decide between flash sagittario, death Quetzalcoatl and Diablo nemesis
as you're from India. go for death Quatzalcoat 125RDF not just it's cheaper but it's already avery well build combo. with flash and diabo you would need to buy/get extra parts so it would be cost effective + it perform good in both BB-10 and Hasbro stadiums

BTW Wolborg MS for $25 [without shipping] is good deal?

spoilt-spoiler (Click to View)
Okay, so considering that I have three Valkyries, a Defense Driver, but no Accel (I lost it) nor Heavy, Obelisk Odin Booster, Dark Deathsychter, Rising Ragnurak, Xeno Xcalibur and Wild Wyvern on the way, what should I get? Xcalibur Force Xtreme, Wyvern Armed Massive, or Deathscyther Oval Accel?
depends what your going for probs deaths cypher since it's the best stamina layer wyvern and armed are not necessary considering what your got and a extra xtreme is always good but again not necessary unless your a heavy attack user

So in order of preference
1.Deathscyther
2.Wyvern
3.Xcalibur (swap with wyvern if your more an attack user

@[Firefire CPB] $25 is a steal for Wolrborg MS
thanks MJ99TCGGaming!!!
(Jul. 04, 2016  5:51 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: as you're from India. go for death Quatzalcoat 125RDF not just it's cheaper but it's already avery well build combo. with flash and diabo you would need to buy/get extra parts so it would be cost effective + it perform good in both BB-10 and Hasbro stadiums

BTW Wolborg MS for $25 [without shipping] is good deal?

spoilt-spoiler (Click to View)
Thanks a lot. Btw whee do I order it from?
you live in india right lol?

those 4D legends are avalable in toy stores near you by funskool [hasbro]
(Jul. 07, 2016  3:25 PM)Hagane Wrote: Is this legit?

It is, but it is the SonoKong version, so the moulds are different and they do not fit with parts from Takara or Hasbro.
(Jul. 07, 2016  3:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2016  3:25 PM)Hagane Wrote: Is this legit?

It is, but it is the SonoKong version, so the moulds are different and they do not fit with parts from Takara or Hasbro.

To add on, I would not recommend this as it suffers from Gold Plastic Syndrome, meaning it is very fragile.
Can someone sugest what what all Plastic Beys I can/should buy to be competitive?

My budget is around $120 [can be streched if needed]. I want to some strong/fun parts as well as want to increase my collection

Here's List of Plastic Blades I have already:-
Dragoon G
Draciel G
Dranzer S
Dragoon V2
Dranzer V2
Burning Kerberous
Touch Pegasis
Driger S
Driger F
Seaborg
Wide Defence
Wide Survive
Master Dragoon
Metal Dranzer
Wolborg 1
Wolborg 2
Wolborg 4 [lol tela fan :p]
Vortex Ape
Griffileon
You should probably ask that in the Plastics Q&A topic. More experts will help you there.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/171804563002?_tr...S1.R1.TR20

Can someone please tell me if this is legit. I know it says hasbro but there are fake beys going around with the hasbro logo (check out falco's youtube vid)
(Jul. 19, 2016  3:27 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: http://www.ebay.com/itm/171804563002?_tr...S1.R1.TR20

Can someone please tell me if this is legit. I know it says hasbro but there are fake beys going around with the hasbro logo (check out falco's youtube vid)

It looks legit, but if you look near the top right, it says "GH120FS"; that 'G' should be a 'C'..

Not sure if it is fake (or real).
(Jul. 19, 2016  3:27 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: http://www.ebay.com/itm/171804563002?_tr...S1.R1.TR20

It's really hard to tell, but from what I've seen of the fake Hasbro Beyblades, this one looks like a fake. The "GH120" aside, it's a little odd that a Hasbro Bey would be shipped from China, still in original packaging.

Since there's even a possibility of it being fake, just to be safe, I would avoid that one and just pick up a TT Booster one (which are still a decent price).
That one is definitely fake.
(Jul. 19, 2016  3:56 AM)Evilfaic Wrote: It's really hard to tell, but from what I've seen of the fake Hasbro Beyblades, this one looks like a fake. The "GH120" aside, it's a little odd that a Hasbro Bey would be shipped from China, still in original packaging.

Since there's even a possibility of it being fake, just to be safe, I would avoid that one and just pick up a TT Booster one (which are still a decent price).

I want a hasbro and takara one because they have different tips but thanks anyways
(Jul. 19, 2016  12:36 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2016  3:56 AM)Evilfaic Wrote: It's really hard to tell, but from what I've seen of the fake Hasbro Beyblades, this one looks like a fake. The "GH120" aside, it's a little odd that a Hasbro Bey would be shipped from China, still in original packaging.

I want a hasbro and takara one because they have different tips but thanks anyways

Heyyy, I recently went through this problem recently.
The Takara Tomy one has a different tip and different colors (I really wanted a RED cancer and not the orangish red that came with the single as well as the RED CH120 and not the orange one on the single). I have both now though...

Your best approach if you're going to spend that much, is to buy full set of Light Booster 1. They run for about 16USD for all eight and give you all the parts from the Hasbro single minus the Dark Metal Wheel (but Dark is easy to come by... right?). Hasbro pretty much took Mad Cancer, colors and all, and released it as a single with a metal wheel instead as Dark Gasher CH120FS. I guess the bonus is that you get a bunch of random parts and some plastic wheels that are hilarious to play with.

Take your pick: Light Booster 1 set.

Also, about the fake you linked. There were faked Hasbro bundles that were sold on DHGate that had 8~ models (but there are probably more). DHgate is a site that almost exclusively sells fake things in bulk. I believe they are higher quality, but they're still obviously fake. I would avoid these like the plague, especially if they're sold from China. I'm surprised Hasbro hasn't done anything about this blatant use of their trademarks though, if they can at all even.

[Image: 1.0x0.jpg]
you mean this?

seems legit to me Smile
(Jul. 19, 2016  8:15 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: you mean this?

seems legit to me Smile

No, he's not looking for the beyblade, he's looking for the launcher only.

(Jul. 19, 2016  8:07 PM)jonahblader13 Wrote: Is this real? From Burn Fireblaze Ice Ver.: http://m.ebay.com/itm/NEW-TAKARA-TOMY-ME...nav=SEARCH

This is legit, I bought so many things from him beffore. He listed it as Takara Tomy so that helps too.
If it isn't real for some weird reason you can always refute it.