Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Feb. 27, 2016  2:40 AM)Dual Wrote: Sorry for posting again, but I found a set that I believe would be better for me to get. First, is this B-21 legitimate?
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B017NCTHJ...T614IAI2V2

Second, would it be better to buy this as opposed to the Deathsizer I asked about previously?

It should be legit, and it does get you more parts than just a Deathscyther, but overall you really have to weigh your options of buying the few good parts of that set in it as opposed to what you would get from buying them in the separate products. I actually wrote an article about this Set for Beywiki today: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Beyblade_...26_Balance
I am looking for some good shogun steel beys/combos. Can any1 help?
(Feb. 27, 2016  3:08 AM)Blader Zenko Wrote: I am looking for some good shogun steel beys/combos. Can any1 help?

The Competitve Standard list is full of ShoSte combos, which can be found here. Smile
(Feb. 27, 2016  3:00 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2016  2:40 AM)Dual Wrote: Sorry for posting again, but I found a set that I believe would be better for me to get. First, is this B-21 legitimate?
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B017NCTHJ...T614IAI2V2

Second, would it be better to buy this as opposed to the Deathsizer I asked about previously?

It should be legit, and it does get you more parts than just a Deathscyther, but overall you really have to weigh your options of buying the few good parts of that set in it as opposed to what you would get from buying them in the separate products. I actually wrote an article about this Set for Beywiki today: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Beyblade_...26_Balance
I know Deathscyther is good and I heard Miniboros and Quake had some potential(?). What other parts are good in the set?
Basically Spread, and Blow, to an extent hah.
(Feb. 07, 2016  6:37 AM)Variares90R2F Wrote: I really want a blitz striker but I cannnot find it on amazon or ebay (a real one). I do not want the strongest bladers set, can someone help?

this ebay ad seems to have a used hyperblade blitz striker among other parts such as Flash and behemoth.
Hope this helps! http://www.ebay.com/itm/111915691942?eui...81895&cp=1
do B-22 worth getting? i'm thinking of buying it with B-21 and B-28.
meteo l drago, revup launcher or valky? consider that I am not going into burst and just want one for experimenting. I do play MFB competitively.
Sorry for the DP but nobody replied so I'm just want to bump this
Hey guys! New to the Beyblade Burst system and also to WBO. Would like to ask about the availability of Burst Products? Are they out yet internationally?

And also, if I were to buy 2-3 Burst Beyblades, what are recommended ones to start off to have a good combo? Interested in Active Defense and my friend is interested in Stamina. So I would like to know which Beyblades to get so that we can hit two birds with one stone.

Also what is a Stamina Hybrid? How does it work?

Thanks Smile
If you want stamina beys then Deathscyther Oval Accel, Valkyrie Spread Survive, Wyvern Armed Massive and Spriggan Heavy Defense Smile
(Mar. 19, 2016  5:31 PM)Alt Wrote: Hey guys! New to the Beyblade Burst system and also to WBO. Would like to ask about the availability of Burst Products? Are they out yet internationally?

And also, if I were to buy 2-3 Burst Beyblades, what are recommended ones to start off to have a good combo? Interested in Active Defense and my friend is interested in Stamina. So I would like to know which Beyblades to get so that we can hit two birds with one stone.

Also what is a Stamina Hybrid? How does it work?

Thanks Smile

Beyblade Burst products are not out internationally yet, as they are in Japan and South Korea, and Hong Kong too, I think. They will actually be released internationally in 2017; North America in Fall 2016 and the rest of the world sometime in 2017.

I am pretty sure @[vikrambeyblade] is head on with what to buy for what you guys want.

An Attack-Stamina hybrid, which I am pretty sure can be called Stationary Attack (?), combines elements attack with other part so it has good stamina. An example of this is Valkryie Spread/Heavy Survive, has it can burst the opponent, but also has good stamina.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to PM me! Smile
(Mar. 20, 2016  4:08 AM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: Thanks HatoSmile

So what do you suggest for us to buy? Smile
(Mar. 20, 2016  4:02 PM)Alt Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2016  4:08 AM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: Thanks HatoSmile

So what do you suggest for us to buy? Smile

Quote:If you want stamina beys then Deathscyther Oval Accel, Valkyrie Spread Survive, Wyvern Armed Massive and Spriggan Heavy DefenseSmile
The combos you could make Wyvern Heavy Survive, Valkyrie Spread/Heavy Survive, Deathscyther Heavy Defense and Deathscyther Heavy/Spread Survive.
Sorry for double post but I want to know some attack and pure attack beybladesSmile
(Mar. 24, 2016  5:24 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: Sorry for double post but I want to know some attack and pure attack beybladesSmile

For Metal Fight Beyblade? Also what is the difference between Attack and pure Attack hah?
(Mar. 25, 2016  1:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2016  5:24 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: Sorry for double post but I want to know some attack and pure attack beybladesSmile

For Metal Fight Beyblade? Also what is the difference between Attack and pure Attack hah?

Yes MFB beysSmile By pure attack I mean that beyblade with more aggression: D
So looking to building a couple of competitive blades, and have the ones listed that I am wanting to buy, but where would you guys recommend be purchasing them from? Trying to avoid knockoffs.

-Diablo Nemesis bb122
-Hell Kerbecs bb99
-Phantom Orion B: D
-Flash Sagittario bb126
-BB-10 Stadium
-Beylauncher/Launcher Grip

Appreciate all the help that this community has given me so far. ^^
You could try eBay, but I heard that Amazon is having a sale on MFB stuff. There is also Rakuten, Yahoo! Japan Auction and such, but I am personally not familiar with them.

Also, word of advice: BB-10s are expensive, and beware of other companies besides Hasbro, TAKARA-TOMY and Sono-Kong that are listed as the producer/company.
@[vikrambeyblade] as Hato said VHS/C is a stamina attack hybrid [a.k.a. Stationary Attack Type] but there is also a type of beyblade which is also a Stamina/Attack Hybrid. they are called Tornado Staller [like my fev bey Balro ^2 BD145MF/HF/S and Phantom 85MF are most popular example. but things like Duo/Dragooon/Genbu F230GCF, Genbu T125GCF, LDD BD145MF are also staller]

@[Dapps] if you're buying Flash and Diablo. i think you should buy a Hell Kerbecs and Galaxy Pegaisis too [as they have BD145 and R2F, to make Diablo Kerbecs BD145R2F and Flash ________R2F] if you can get Death wheel from Death Quatzalcoat. you can make a good combos like Death BGrin and Death W105R2F [which is not tested much but very good anti-attack type]. if you don't like rubber tips.

trust me this time i'm not saying just because it's my fev
(Mar. 28, 2016  8:23 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: @[vikrambeyblade] as Hato said VHS/C is a stamina attack hybrid [a.k.a. Stationary Attack Type] but there is also a type of beyblade which is also a Stamina/Attack Hybrid. they are called Tornado Staller [like my fev bey Balro ^2 BD145MF/HF/S and Phantom 85MF are most popular example. but things like Duo/Dragooon/Genbu F230GCF, Genbu T125GCF, LDD BD145MF are also staller]

@[Dapps] if you're buying Flash and Diablo. i think you should buy a Hell Kerbecs and Galaxy Pegaisis too [as they have BD145 and R2F, to make Diablo Kerbecs BD145R2F and Flash ________R2F] if you can get Death wheel from Death Quatzalcoat. you can make a good combos like Death BGrin and Death W105R2F [which is not tested much but very good anti-attack type]. if you don't like rubber tips.

trust me this time i'm not saying just because it's my fev

I actually already had plans on getting Kerbecs, but I will go ahead and throw in Death, have a galaxy pegasus already. ^^ Thanks Fire!!!
Also wanted to know, does this seem real? Seems so to me, but figured I would check here before ordering:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-TOMY-META...Swu1VW6SEC
(Mar. 29, 2016  7:08 PM)Dapps Wrote: Also wanted to know, does this seem real? Seems so to me, but figured I would check here before ordering:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-TOMY-META...Swu1VW6SEC

Yep, it's legit.