Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

http://olx.ph/item/beyblade-brand-new-ve...40f83dd40b Are these legit? I can't see the logo of Takara-Tomy but considering these are from the first gen, I don't know how legit boxes from back then looked like
(Sep. 15, 2015  6:44 AM)random Wrote: http://olx.ph/item/beyblade-brand-new-ve...40f83dd40b Are these legit? I can't see the logo of Takara-Tomy but considering these are from the first gen, I don't know how legit boxes from back then looked like

Yes, the Takara logo is on all of those boxes.
(Sep. 16, 2015  12:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2015  6:44 AM)random Wrote: http://olx.ph/item/beyblade-brand-new-ve...40f83dd40b Are these legit? I can't see the logo of Takara-Tomy but considering these are from the first gen, I don't know how legit boxes from back then looked like

Yes, the Takara logo is on all of those boxes.

Thanks! But can you specify where the logo is in those boxes? Is it on the lower right?

EDIT: Here's a pic from Amazon, http://www.amazon.com/Takara-Japanese-Be...B000WSH5V2. On the upper right, it has japanese characters. Meanwhile, the ones I posted have "Starter Set / Top & Shooter" there. What do you think, Kai-V? Are they still legit? I want to make sure, thanks.
Ah yes, I see that now. It looks like the seller from the first link might have just applied big stickers to cover the original packaging though ... ? Hopefully ? The rest all looks good, Takara's logo is the three-character, black and white rectangle at the bottom right on the boxes.
(Sep. 16, 2015  2:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah yes, I see that now. It looks like the seller from the first link might have just applied big stickers to cover the original packaging though ... ? Hopefully ? The rest all looks good, Takara's logo is the three-character, black and white rectangle at the bottom right on the boxes.

Thanks for specifying the logo!

Um, what if those are on the packaging itself and are not stickers? Uncertain
If they are really part of the package, then that would be fake. But usually the same box would not also have Takara's logo.
Now that I looked upon it closely, it seems like they are stickers. I'm seeing a little border just on top of the "Starter Set" sticker. Is that what made you think that those are stickers, Kai-V?
Exactly, and that the borders were not exactly parallel with the box's edges sometimes.
Alright, thanks for the help! Smile I will still personally verify it if time allows.
How much are Beyblade Legend Sets actually worth now? I see the ones on eBay for $200+ but I was curious about their worth ...
(Sep. 20, 2015  11:55 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: How much are Beyblade Legend Sets actually worth now? I see the ones on eBay for $200+ but I was curious about their worth ...

Around two and three hundred dollars is definitely their worth.
Damn, winning that anniversary scanvenger hunt was worth it Eee
Hi, I've been off of this forum for a while but have recently felt the urge to Beyblade again. I don't want to get back into it per se, I just want to get a decent amount of blades to play with my friends and have fun. I don't want to get the new Burst ones, they don't seem like my cup of tea, so I want to stick with MFB. My question is, if I were to get 10-20 Beyblades to start playing again, which ones would be the most FUN to have? Creating good customs isn't going to be a huge priority of mine, I just want to have a good time. The only MFB ones I have remaining from my past collection are Galaxy Pegasis, Ray Unicorno, and Hell Kerbecs, if that helps.
I would recommend getting a used lot of beys from ebay if you're just looking to have fun. I have the most fun with 4D beys and zero-g synchrom beys, myself. Specifically duo uranus and phantom orion.
I might have to buy a new stadium soon (I posted long ago mine was stepped on and even if it has tape to fix it, without affecting performance, it will end up breaking apart soon or later)

What would be better to purchase in order to use beyblades from all series? Tornado Attack S, BB-10 or the new burst stadium?
(Sep. 28, 2015  10:01 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: I might have to buy a new stadium soon (I posted long ago mine was stepped on and even if it has tape to fix it, without affecting performance, it will end up breaking apart soon or later)

What would be better to purchase in order to use beyblades from all series? Tornado Attack S, BB-10 or the new burst stadium?

I would definitely say the BeyStadium Attack Type. Apparently Bakuten Shoot BeyStadiums can easily break due to the width of plastic they use, and the barrier of the Burst BeyStadium Standard Type got some complaints.
If you plan to use Burst, just get the Burst adium. Otherwise, BB-10 like Kai-V said. But you will definitely regret playing Burst in a stadium without that barrier.
(Sep. 28, 2015  10:29 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: If you plan to use Burst, just get the Burst adium. Otherwise, BB-10 like Kai-V said. But you will definitely regret playing Burst in a stadium without that barrier.

Is that because of the parts flying in all directions right? or is there another motive?
Yup. That's pretty much it. They will fly and get lost even worse with no cover. I have lost a couple pieces that took me forever to find even with the cover on
Well, then I think I'll buy a burst stadium and try to not break my BB-10 more

Thank you guys
Is there a bursts thread for this? I'll go ahead and ask my question here. I couldn't find a burst one.

I want to get into beyblade burst. I'm looking to buy everything basically. Like all released beyblades, a stadium, a string launcher, a gripper, etc. Please lead me to this. If needed to double up, please say so. Please tell me competitive beyblades as of now etc. Thanks
(Oct. 03, 2015  4:25 AM)lolitsjoey Wrote: Is there a bursts thread for this? I'll go ahead and ask my question here. I couldn't find a burst one.

I want to get into beyblade burst. I'm looking to buy everything basically. Like all released beyblades, a stadium, a string launcher, a gripper, etc. Please lead me to this. If needed to double up, please say so. Please tell me competitive beyblades as of now etc. Thanks

If you necessarily want to buy everything, then this is a good topic to know where to buy Beyblade Burst items :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Where-to...from-Japan

Here is also a rather accurate provisional top-tier list for Burst, although Wyvern could need to be added eventually :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...pid1286505

So, just from the names, you can see which products you need to purchase (for instance, if you see Kerbeus Heavy Accel, then you need to find items that contain Kerbeus, Heavy, and Accel). All in all, it definitely depends on whether you will really buy all of the products released so far anyway, but with the list above, you can know what to prioritise competitively or what to do with all the parts you will have acquired.
(Oct. 05, 2015  2:29 PM)xVaretyr Wrote: http://olx.ph/item/original-beyblade-rep...id73085724

Anyone with a keen eye and can tell what beyblades are included in these? Thanks a lot.

Draciel V2, Dragoon G, V2, V, Dranzer V2, V, Gaia Dragoon V, Vortex Ape, Burning Kerberous and Driger V (along with a electronic Dragoon V)
Thanks Hato and Kai-V, just noticed we have separate thread for plastics, will be posting there. Thanks again!