Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Aug. 26, 2015  3:39 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Yeah that guy is awesome. I have bought from him twice. Both times he sent me a free performance tip. The tip and everything else was all legit TT
Edit: Now that I look at it though, that gold ldrago looks like it could be fake. I have never really paid enough attention to a real one for comparison though

I had two, and that comes with LW105LF (acording to the image) and I'm 95% sure they are fake

If it weren't for that L-Drago I wouldn't have asked Uncertain

I will think really good before buying
Yeah I wouldnt buy the ldrago, but everything else from him seems legit. He has never sent me fake stuff
Just checked out the L Drago it is 100% fake, in the item description, it does not mention Takara Tomy at all.
Well...

Product Description:
100% Guaranteed to be Authentic Beyblade Product.

It's obviously fake.
It is an authentic (rapidity) beyblade product. Lol. But yeah, they shouldn't put authentic if it's not TT/Hasbro/Sonokong
Thinking about preordering the next wave of Burst.

How many B-16 Bey Launchers should I get?
How many B-15 Random Booster should I get?
How many B-14 Starter Wyvern Armored Massive should I get?

I'm thinking:
or
(Aug. 28, 2015  4:43 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Thinking about preordering the next wave of Burst.

I'm thinking:
or

Do you want to know my numers hah ? Probably :

- At least ten;
- Eight with fingers crossed for at least one Trident;
- One or two.
(Aug. 28, 2015  4:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2015  4:43 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Thinking about preordering the next wave of Burst.

I'm thinking:
or

Do you want to know my numers hah ? Probably :

- At least ten;
- Eight with fingers crossed for at least one Trident;
- One or two.

Wowza. I wish I could swing that much. I've only bought a few Random Boosters before and this one I'm not specifically after the prize
I mean, chances are high that TAKARA-TOMY will re-release a BeyLauncher, recoloured, in a year or more, so you can always just wait for that to happen to stock up on them gradually, but I just do it when I can, hah.
(Aug. 28, 2015  4:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I mean, chances are high that TAKARA-TOMY will re-release a BeyLauncher, recoloured, in a year or more, so you can always just wait for that to happen to stock up on them gradually, but I just do it when I can, hah.

Your idea is tempting, though.

As if the font wasn't enough of a hint, my favorite color is red
I got 3x Wyvern, 3x BeyLauncher, 24x RB1
At least 10 beylaunchers? Lol
I got 12 random boosters and 1 wyvern. I think I might get a couple more wyverns though. I think that you can really just have a zombie launcher that you keep repairing for home use and then just save a couple brand new ones for tournament use. But to each their own. If you can afford it I guess you might as well buy a bunch and save yourself the hassle of repairing them
I want to ask you that I want some top tier parts. So I have selected some packs from Takara Tomy which one should I buy :-
Dark Knight Dragoon Golden Version
Ultimate DX Set Synchrome Attack and Balance
Super Deck Set
Archer Gryph
Ultimate DX Set Synchrome Defense and Balance
Please tell me any one of these.
And thanks in advance!!!!!!
The ultimate dx sets! if you can only get one, I would go attack.

Top-tier for zero-g or bb10?
Hmmm...

Beyblade Burst B-08 Start Dash Set
Beyblade Burst B-05 Booster Spriggan Heavy Defense
Beyblade Burst B-04 Starter Kerbeus Central Defense
---
Total W/ Shipping = ~£50 ($80)

Is this a good deal or nah?
(Aug. 31, 2015  2:05 AM)RAW Wrote: Hmmm...

---

Not bad, since shipping kills most orders, especially those with big boxes like the Start Dash Set.
(Aug. 31, 2015  2:05 AM)RAW Wrote: Hmmm...

---

I'd say that's a good deal. Smile
Preparing to buy burst stuff so how does this sound to start a tournament (and of course give them out to the first 7 people that comes)

Beyblade B-08 1x
Beyblade B-12 1x
Beyblade B-09 1x
Beyblade B-04 1x
Beyblade B-13 1x
Beyblade B-11 1x
Beyblade B-05 1x
Beyblade B-07 1x
Bayblade B-01 2x
Bayblade B-02 2x
Bayblade B-03 2x
Bayblade B-06 1x

Grip is for me to keep and maybe a few others...
(Aug. 31, 2015  8:48 PM)Stars Wrote: Preparing to buy burst stuff so how does this sound to start a tournament (and of course give them out to the first 7 people that comes)

Beyblade B-08 1x
Beyblade B-12 1x
Beyblade B-09 1x
Beyblade B-04 1x
Beyblade B-13 1x
Beyblade B-11 1x
Beyblade B-05 1x
Beyblade B-07 1x
Bayblade B-01 2x
Bayblade B-02 2x
Bayblade B-03 2x
Bayblade B-06 1x

Grip is for me to keep and maybe a few others...
I feel like that's a good amount of things to buys. You should definitely keep one of each of the first four so you can have one of every original Burst part to stay competitive. Keeping ta BeyLauncher is a priority as well. You pretty much bought everything besides B-09 Stadium. Wish I had the money for all that xD.
Nope the stadium is in there too!
He's got everything but a beylogger...xD
(Aug. 31, 2015  10:22 PM)RAW Wrote: Nope the stadium is in there too!
He's got everything but a beylogger...xD
My bad lol. Well you don't need like 4 BeyLoggers anyway haha.
I've went to a lot of ToysRUs and other major toystores and found out that they don't sell beyblades anymore. It got replaced by Infinity Nado. Is there a new series for beyblade after MFB? I'm hoping that if there is, these toystores will continue selling beyblades. I'm from the Philippines.
Nice to see you back from 2011 !

To answer your question : http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-TAKARA-T...9%E3%83%88
(Sep. 08, 2015  12:39 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Nice to see you back from 2011 !

To answer your question : http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-TAKARA-T...9%E3%83%88

Haha, blader blood never dries up. Thanks for that!! I'm hoping they will sell these new beys immediately here. And I hope they sell out the old and unsold MFB beys as well. Thanks again man. You and this news gave me new hope.
(Sep. 08, 2015  11:39 AM)random Wrote: I've went to a lot of ToysRUs and other major toystores and found out that they don't sell beyblades anymore. It got replaced by Infinity Nado. Is there a new series for beyblade after MFB? I'm hoping that if there is, these toystores will continue selling beyblades. I'm from the Philippines.

Beyblade Burst is just arrived. You could buy the beyblade products from amazon.com. They also sell them outside US.