Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

I'm seriously considering giving in to inflated prices (eBay, Amazon) on Beyblade Burst. I don't know if I can wait on a preorder AND 1 month shipping time from Japan...

Edit: I was weak and Amazon had them for an okay price compared to eBay so yeah...
(Aug. 09, 2015  10:48 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: I'm seriously considering giving in to inflated prices (eBay, Amazon) on Beyblade Burst. I don't know if I can wait on a preorder AND 1 month shipping time from Japan...

Edit: I was weak and Amazon had them for an okay price compared to eBay so yeah...

Our Authorized Beyblade Dealer taka.ohno has great prices actually, and they are even better when you send him your order via private message here since he will give a discount to our Members.
(Aug. 09, 2015  10:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2015  10:48 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: I'm seriously considering giving in to inflated prices (eBay, Amazon) on Beyblade Burst. I don't know if I can wait on a preorder AND 1 month shipping time from Japan...

Our Authorized Beyblade Dealer taka.ohno has great prices actually, and they are even better when you send him your order via private message here since he will give a discount to our Members.

Oh, that reminds me: how much is the discount? Smile

Also, on topic: what would be a good price for a Valkryie Spread Survive? Would $20 be an OKish price?
Probably something like 10% off the ebay price since he wouldn't have to pay the 10% ebay fee. Yeah $20 USD is what I have seen them go for, so $20 CAD would definitely be pretty good. It will go down a bit once it stops being so new though
Actually I looked at taka ohno and Amazon is cheaper. Without a discount. I don't know how much it is. But it will probobly make the difference.

Should I get a three segment grip (I can't believe my Kenta. grip has lasted me so long) or a bundle with

Launcher grip extension, finger assist, string launcher extension , and a rubber handle grip
They are both 20$ but I'm not sure which I want. Get a new grip or pump out my old one. XD
Yeah that's not bad. $40 for new valk, sprig, kerb layers on amazon. Probably the cheapest way to re-up my lay supply. Will probably get those next week.
I dunno. I still use a Kenta grip. No big difference unless you have a beypoint card that you want to display. But yeah, definitely get an extension and grip rubber. I would get launcher rubbers instead of the string launcher handle extension thing though
The extension handle is cheaper and sadly I'm two dollars short of being able to get the rubbers instead. Hahah. Maybe I'll just go on a walk and find a five dollar bill. Hahaha.
That thing is junk though in my opinion. You can launch faster without it
Okay. Does I t actually help decrease tension or does it break all the same?

Because my L/R launcher doesn't recoil itself and the last screw I need to undo is broken so that a screw driver won't fit in it. It looks very similar to a deathscyther layer.

So I don't want to break a replacement should I get one.
Of the 4 Burst Boosters currently released, which 3 compliment each other best competitively? And which is the worst Burst Booster out of the box? I'm thinking about getting three and wanna get opinions from others who have a bit more experience with Burst customization than I.

(btw should we edit this thread's title to include Burst or will we create a new thread specifically for Burst?)
I say Spriggan Heavy Defense is a must since those 3 parts are all really good, after that probably Valkyrie Spread Survive since you get some pretty good parts in there, then Kerbeus Wing Fusion, for Kerbeus. The only thing other than those 3 that you'll need is an Accel of some sort from Ragnaruk Central Accel or Valkyrie Wing Accel or Deathscyther.

I can't answer the worst out of box question since I don't have all of them, but I'll leave that up to Bey Brad or Zoroaste or someone else.
(Aug. 20, 2015  3:44 AM)Angry Face Wrote: Of the 4 Burst Boosters currently released, which 3 compliment each other best competitively? And which is the worst Burst Booster out of the box? I'm thinking about getting three and wanna get opinions from others who have a bit more experience with Burst customization than I.

(btw should we edit this thread's title to include Burst or will we create a new thread specifically for Burst?)

-snip-

I'm curious about that last question too
The worst out of the box would probably be ragnaruk central accel, but you are going to need an accel driver from somewhere. I honestly wouldn't really use any of the boosters out of the box. They are all pretty bad in those combos.
(Aug. 20, 2015  4:47 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: The worst out of the box would probably be ragnaruk central accel, but you are going to need an accel driver from somewhere. I honestly wouldn't really use any of the boosters out of the box. They are all pretty bad in those combos.

Sure, none of them are impressive OOTB, but I think the first three released could at least be decent. Valkyrie Spread Survive just puts me off for being an Attack Layer on a Stamina setup...
Yeah I guess Spriggan and Kerbeus wouldn't be absolutely horrible. They are both one part away from being somewhat close to tip tier
Well, I mean, it's intended to be customized. I for one would be pretty disappointed if the best Bey came straight from the box! The Starters work reasonably well together, but the initial Boosters in MFB were all really weird, too.

I would say that probably Valkyrie Spread Survive is probably the worst performance-wise out of the box, but all three parts are useful, so I definitely recommend it. Ragnaruk Central Accel seems like the worst to me: Ragnaruk is the worst Layer, Central seems just OK, and Accel is available with two way better Bey — including the one from B-08, which you should definitely buy.
Well, I guess I'll be waiting for HLJ to start stocking Deathscythers to bundle with the Valkyrie Booster, since it'll be a cheaper way to get Accel than purchasing a B-01 and a better overall buy than the Ragnaruk Booster. Though I'm planning to make these purchases soon, I guess you guys ought to know that they won't really be for me. Wink

Thanks a lot for all the help, everyone!
i can buy any bey i wnat. tell me the best beyblade i can buy excluding shogun steel
(Aug. 20, 2015  6:14 PM)DOUBLECROSS Wrote: i can buy any bey i wnat. tell me the best beyblade i can buy excluding shogun steel

Duo Uranus (TAKARA) from the DX set.
(Aug. 20, 2015  5:34 AM)Angry Face Wrote: Though I'm planning to make these purchases soon, I guess you guys ought to know that they won't really be for me. Wink

DJ 2002 - Yeah!
Any way to get the B-00 BeyStadium nowadays?
(Aug. 21, 2015  3:17 AM)Barreto Wrote: Any way to get the B-00 BeyStadium nowadays?

http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B012A2IJZS
Hey guys, how respectable is this guy? lwtlawai

He claims that some of his beys are takara, but I encounter he's selling a fake L-Drago Destroy LW105LRF (it doesn't come with the real parts and they seem to be really fake)
(Aug. 26, 2015  1:52 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Hey guys, how respectable is this guy? lwtlawai

He claims that some of his beys are takara, but I encounter he's selling a fake L-Drago Destroy LW105LRF (it doesn't come with the real parts and they seem to be really fake)

I've never bought from him, but it looks like all the Beys he is currently selling are real.
Yeah that guy is awesome. I have bought from him twice. Both times he sent me a free performance tip. The tip and everything else was all legit TT
Edit: Now that I look at it though, that gold ldrago looks like it could be fake. I have never really paid enough attention to a real one for comparison though