Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(May. 07, 2015  3:04 AM)egg shmack Wrote: So I want to get into MFB limited, I have nothing (sold my things quite a bit ago) and have a $100 budget. I need an attack stadium and top tier parts, metal faces, etc.

Oh, and by the way, USA only please, unless from someone like dimsum2u.

Buy this before anything else it's got like all the essentials for Limited.

Other useful things:
-Omega Dragonis 85XF
-Phantom Orion B:D
-Dark Cancer CH120FS/SF
-Jade Jupiter S130RB
-Tornado Horuseus 130RSF/Hell Horuseus 85RS
-Lightning L-Drago 100HF
-Earth Virgo GB145BS
-Screw Capricorne 90MF

Look at the Tier List (there's a link in my signature) to see how the parts of all these fit together.

Unfortunately, just from quick glance it doesn't look like you'll be able to afford a BB-10 if you have a $100 budget and are unwilling to buy internationally.
(May. 07, 2015  4:34 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(May. 07, 2015  3:04 AM)egg shmack Wrote: So I want to get into MFB limited, I have nothing (sold my things quite a bit ago) and have a $100 budget. I need an attack stadium and top tier parts, metal faces, etc.

Oh, and by the way, USA only please, unless from someone like dimsum2u.

Buy this before anything else it's got like all the essentials for Limited.

Other useful things:
-Omega Dragonis 85XF
-Phantom Orion BGrin
-Dark Cancer CH120FS/SF
-Jade Jupiter S130RB
-Tornado Horuseus 130RSF/Hell Horuseus 85RS
-Lightning L-Drago 100HF
-Earth Virgo GB145BS
-Screw Capricorne 90MF

Look at the Tier List (there's a link in my signature) to see how the parts of all these fit together.

Unfortunately, just from quick glance it doesn't look like you'll be able to afford a BB-10 if you have a $100 budget and are unwilling to buy internationally.

Thanks for replying. I remember reading somewhere about Kai-V selling bb-10's for like $20? Or was I mistaken?
(May. 07, 2015  11:28 AM)egg shmack Wrote: Thanks for replying. I remember reading somewhere about Kai-V selling bb-10's for like $20? Or was I mistaken?

(May. 04, 2015  12:26 AM)Kei Wrote:
WBO Limited Offer: $20 BeyStadiums Attack Type!!
As a simple reminder, the $20 BeyStadium deal is still on: we've got at least 10 BeyStadiums remaining, and there are tons of regions that have the potential for tournaments at the moment, don't hesitate to apply for one just because it's limited - maybe you'll deserve one of those stadiums!

The WBO brings you yet another awesome exclusivity! It might be too late for BeyDays, but it's certainly never too late to start up some Beyblade activity in your region.

You think you'd be able to gather enough participants already? You know the rules by heart? Everyone's set on a date and a venue, but all that's missing is a legal stadium? This is exactly what you waiting for!

The World Beyblade Organization has acquired a limited set of BeyStadiums Attack Type and will give them away for the really low price of $20 to potential tournament hosts in new parts of the world that are usually quiet when it comes to Beyblading! These stadiums, the fairest ever made for the Metal Fight Beyblade series, can also complementarily be used for testing!

There are just a few conditions that need to be fulfilled to be eligible for this deal:
  • The Member has to demonstrate clear, on-site efforts to concretise an event in their area, notably with eight or almost eight Bladers basically ready to play at any moment.
  • The region targetted by the Event Proposal has to be new to Beyblade tournaments or, depending on the demand, has to own too few legal stadiums for an event to reasonably run smoothly and quickly.
  • Of course, the cost for the stadium is $20, shipping included.

As it's been implied, we will deal with requests for those stadiums over in the Event Proposals sub-forum.

This deal is completely limited, due to production of Attack Type BeyStadiums having been stopped in Japan for some time now, so it's definitely your one and only chance! Grab this opportunity now while you can, and finally give your community what it's been thirsting for all this time!

From the Beydays news post.
Okay, so I have a question. I've been out of the beyblade buying / selling business for a while, so I was wondering if someone could tell me what a fair price would be for a 100% Mint condition White Dragoon MS these days?

Here is some pictures of it -

There's another forum for that, this is the MFB forum. Here's the link: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-HMS-Q-A-Thread

I tried searching on ebay and google, couldn't really find anything. Sorry if I'm coming off as rude.
I wanna know the price of Drigger g(Gatling) that is black color one
(May. 17, 2015  6:16 AM)shobu Wrote: I wanna know the price of Drigger g(Gatling) that is black color one

It depends on the condition. A few months ago i saw a NIB go for 90$ on ebay, but since its a collectors item, if its worn/used its worth will decrease rapidly

This question goes in the plastic Q & A thread

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Plastics-Q-A-Thread
I'm selling rare original Hansbro Drigger g(Gatling) black version
Anyone interested pm me
I can get a Pegasus DX Set for $60, it seems to be a good deal, isn't it?
(May. 18, 2015  2:34 AM)DrigerGatling Wrote: I can get a Pegasus DX Set for $60, it seems to be a good deal, isn't it?

Yup. The price is reasonable
(May. 18, 2015  2:34 AM)DrigerGatling Wrote: I can get a Pegasus DX Set for $60, it seems to be a good deal, isn't it?

If that is included with shipping then you have yourself a great deal, however if it doesn't include shipping I'm guessing its going to be a lot more.

Plus, BB-10 = $40, 3 Segment with Beylauncher = $20-25, and Galaxy Pegasis = $5-10.

So $60 for all saves you a bit.
I have been given the permission to buy two Zero-G beyblade, these are the ones available.So which two should i buy? ( I have already purchased Samurai Ifrit , Ninja Salamander and Ronin Dragooon)

1) Guardian Leviathian
2) Berserker Behemoth
3) Samurai Pegasus
4) Archer Griffin
5) Gladiator Bahamoote
6) Bandit golem
I'll say Berseker Behemoth and Samurai Pegasus (if you don't have already R2F) If you do, Guardian Leviathan is also a good choice.
Well I have Rs.1000 and I was told to spend them well. Since money spent on a beyblade is money spent well i want to buy one but i have a lot of options to choose from. So I'd love for someone to help me do this....

My Options:

1. Random Booster Vol Volume 9 - Rs.980 ( I wanted to buy this for the Fusion Hades, and also because this would be my first Takara Metal Fusion beyblade)

2. Earth Aquila HF/S - Rs.1400 ( I could save some more money and buy this baby, i mainy want to buy it for the Metal Face since i never had one before)

3. Booster Aquario - Rs.1000 ( I never had a Pre-HWS beyblade before)

4. Shogun Steel Samurai Ifit Ninja Salamander Synchrome Set -Rs.950 ( Just for the sake of collecting and my first 2-in-1 Shogun Steel pack)

5. Bandit Golem and Samurai ifrit -Rs.998 ( Again for the sake of collection)

6. Voltaic Ape/Strata Dragoon G - Rs.1200 ( These beys are the ones which are available online and are the ones i could afford. But buying these is a complicated process and hence risky Job)

7. Draciel S and Salmalayon or Draciel S and Master Draciel or Master Draciel or Salmalayon - Utmost Rs.1200 (These are used ones which are being sold on the site by Ashton Pinto and i want to buy one)

8. Kries Cygnus (Hasbro) – Rs.575 ( There are only two available at my local store and I want to buy another 4D)

9. Beyblade Burst -Most Expensive one will be Rs.1250(without Tax)

So can anyone give me a proper suggesstion? Totally forgot about Beyblade Burst (All Beyblade Burst Packages and items included)
Get the beyblades from ashton pinto or wait and buy blade burst .kries is no longer available dont get the 2 in1packs. Or u can get the stadium.
I need to know which is better phantom orion B:D or variares D:D and is 88powerpig88 a good seller on ebay.
(Jun. 05, 2015  1:12 AM)BladerNate Wrote: I need to know which is better phantom orion B:D or variares D:D and is 88powerpig88 a good seller on ebay.

Phantom Orion B:D is a much better purchase. While Phantom doesn't see much use for traditional Stamina anymore you can use it in Standard as MF-L Phantom (Attack) Hades 90MF. B:D is a staple for a lot of combos in all three formats.

Though I've never bought anything from him myself, according to other users who have 88powerpig88 is a good seller on eBay.
(Jun. 05, 2015  1:45 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2015  1:12 AM)BladerNate Wrote: I need to know which is better phantom orion B:D or variares D:D and is 88powerpig88 a good seller on ebay.

Phantom Orion B:D is a much better purchase. While Phantom doesn't see much use for traditional Stamina anymore you can use it in Standard as MF-L Phantom (Attack) Hades 90MF. B:D is a staple for a lot of combos in all three formats.

Though I've never bought anything from him myself, according to other users who have 88powerpig88 is a good seller on eBay.

Thanks
Yeah Phantom Orion is a great purchase. Phantom has uses as a tornado staller or even a decent stamina metal wheel. BGrin is good for spin-steal. Orion has uses in Limited IIRC. It's also a great stock beyblade.
Debating if I should buy a Beyblade Burst

How much would it be in Canadian dollars?
So, I pretty much missed out on Zero-G, as well as a handful of other releases (Death, Duo, Diablo, etc), and am hoping that in the near future I will be able to pick up at least a few Beyblades. I was hoping I could get some recommendations, specifically from the Zero-G series.
Which is more worth my money the 2 pack with Grand Cetus and Rock Zurafa or the 2 pack with Dark wolf and Poison serpent?
Definitely the 2-pack with Grand Cetus and Rock Zurafa.