Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Dec. 24, 2013  9:46 PM)Coach Wrote: Get archer Gargoyle for the SA165 make Kracken Dragoon SA165 wd/tb
Kracken is better under Dragoon than revizer (leviathon) because Revizer is very imbalanced.
Thats untrue that kraken is better than Revizer. Revizer is super round.
(Dec. 24, 2013  9:49 PM)*Aquamarine* Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2013  9:46 PM)Coach Wrote: Get archer Gargoyle for the SA165 make Kracken Dragoon SA165 wd/tb
Kracken is better under Dragoon than revizer (leviathon) because Revizer is very imbalanced.
You make me laugh... and its weight is imbalanced causing it to lean...
(Dec. 24, 2013  9:50 PM)Coach Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2013  9:49 PM)*Aquamarine* Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2013  9:46 PM)Coach Wrote: Get archer Gargoyle for the SA165 make Kracken Dragoon SA165 wd/tb.

Revizer is #1 then Kraken. Otherwise Kraken would be on the tier list.
Actually Coach, Killerken has more recoil than Reviser, and balance isn't really an issue for Dragooon unless it's against a same spin opponent. So I would get Archer Gargole, and Guardian Leviathan. And don't use TB on Dragooon unless in the ZRG stadium, terrible LAD. Coach, you know what I'm talking about.
(Dec. 24, 2013  9:54 PM)*Aquamarine* Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2013  9:50 PM)Coach Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2013  9:49 PM)*Aquamarine* Wrote: Thats untrue that kraken is better than Revizer. Revizer is super round.

Revizer is #1 then Kraken. Otherwise Kraken would be on the tier list.

It is top tier.............
Killerken is top teir lol. And he already owns both pieces. That is why I would by Gargoyle for the SA165 which put those together is top tier revizer dragoon fill in the track he owns is NOT top tier. he asked to buy ONE bey not two with an interchangeable part that he already has!
Yeah Archer Gargoyle would be the best all around, even if he doesn't own a reviser. If he uses SA165 the chrome wheel wouldn't matter as much
(Dec. 24, 2013  10:10 PM)Coach Wrote: Killerken is top teir lol. And he already owns both pieces. That is why I would by Gargoyle for the SA165 which put those together is top tier revizer dragoon fill in the track he owns is NOT top tier. he asked to buy ONE bey not two with an interchangeable part that he already has!

Ok. The list puts the chrome wheels in order.
so, kracken dragoon sa165wd?

or kracken dragooon bd?
(Dec. 25, 2013  12:05 AM)demontek Wrote: so, kracken dragoon sa165wd?

or kracken dragooon bd?
Revizer Dragooon SA165W2D/BWD/WD.
i tihnk im just gonna purchase

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Zero...5d3ad3de5d

i get ifraid,gargoyle,sa165,gcf

pretty useful in attack terms i think (::::
(Dec. 25, 2013  12:17 AM)demontek Wrote: i tihnk im just gonna purchase

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Zero...5d3ad3de5d

i get ifraid,gargoyle,sa165,gcf

pretty useful in attack terms i think (::::

Excellent purchase and you get the SA165 you need
Which Shogun Steel & Hyperblades have competitive use ? just want to try out hasbro beys for a change, i have been out of the bey scene for quite some time so i am a bit troubled while checking the competitive combo thread since i guess it has takara naming pattern
(Dec. 27, 2013  7:03 PM)NitroNeo Wrote: Which Shogun Steel & Hyperblades have competitive use ? just want to try out hasbro beys for a change, i have been out of the bey scene for quite some time so i am a bit troubled while checking the competitive combo thread since i guess it has takara naming pattern

Shogun Steel beys are the same! The Hyperblades you should get are Flash Saggitario and Phantom Orion!Smile
So Guardian Leviathan of Shogun steel is same as Guardian Reviser or are there any changes hasbro made better or worse in the Shogun steel series ?
(Dec. 27, 2013  7:30 PM)NitroNeo Wrote: So Guardian Leviathan of Shogun steel is same as Guardian Reviser or are there any changes hasbro made better or worse in the Shogun steel series ?

Hasbro learned from their Metal Fury disaster. They are the exact same now.
Ok, first question. Are Hyperblades any different from the original Hasbro beys aside from their colour change?

Which should I get?

L-Drago Destructor F:S
Beat Lynx
Cosmic Pegasus
Divine Crown
Scythe Kronos

I have a Variares D:D and Blitz Striker. Would any of the above beys make a good combo with the beys that I have?
(Dec. 28, 2013  9:30 AM)IncendioCrash Wrote: Ok, first question. Are Hyperblades any different from the original Hasbro beys aside from their colour change?

Which should I get?

L-Drago Destructor FConfused
Beat Lynx
Cosmic Pegasus
Divine Crown
Scythe Kronos

I have a Variares DGrin and Blitz Striker. Would any of the above beys make a good combo with the beys that I have?
Yes, Hasbro Hyperblades are like Takara Tomy's 4d Beyblades; They can changed modes: Attack mode/Defence mode ect. Hasbro's are stuck in one mode.

To tell the truth: I don't really see any good combos. You could try get Scythe and make: Scythe___85RSF it works OK. Do you not have a RF/R2F? You have 2 great attack wheels. Maybe you could get a Galaxy Pegasis?
(Dec. 28, 2013  2:26 PM)Galaxy Blade Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2013  9:30 AM)IncendioCrash Wrote: Ok, first question. Are Hyperblades any different from the original Hasbro beys aside from their colour change?

Which should I get?

L-Drago Destructor F:S
Beat Lynx
Cosmic Pegasus
Divine Crown
Scythe Kronos

I have a Variares D:D and Blitz Striker. Would any of the above beys make a good combo with the beys that I have?
Yes, Hasbro Hyperblades are like Takara Tomy's 4d Beyblades; They can changed modes: Attack mode/Defence mode ect. Hasbro's are stuck in one mode.

To tell the truth: I don't really see any good combos. You could try get Scythe and make: Scythe___85RSF it works OK. Do you not have a RF/R2F? You have 2 great attack wheels. Maybe you could get a Galaxy Pegasis?

My Hasbro Hyperblades can change modes. My Blitz Striker's Fusion Wheel can change between barrage and attack, and My Variares' Fusion Wheel too and it's 4D bottom can change between 3 tips. Why do you say that they can't change?
(Dec. 29, 2013  2:19 AM)IncendioCrash Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2013  2:26 PM)Galaxy Blade Wrote:

Which should I get?

L-Drago Destructor FConfused
Beat Lynx
Cosmic Pegasus
Divine Crown
Scythe Kronos

I have a Variares DGrin and Blitz Striker. Would any of the above beys make a good combo with the beys that I have?

My Hasbro Hyperblades can change modes. My Blitz Striker's Fusion Wheel can change between barrage and attack, and My Variares' Fusion Wheel too and it's 4D bottom can change between 3 tips. Why do you say that they can't change?

I was saying about the other ones Hasbro Metal Fury: Cosmic W105R2F I.E. I know they can change modes. Let's try not to get Off-Topic anytime soon.
They can change. But I suggest you get this online:
Galaxy Pegasis
Synchrome DX Set both of them
Metal Stone Face Custom
The Metal Fury Beyblades released by Hasbro before the Hyperblades saga have a one part metal wheel and a track and performance tip. Most of the Hyperblades have a multiple piece metal wheel and/or a performance tip and no spin track.

The Hyperblades are the exact same as Takara Tomy's.

He was saying the previously mentioned Metal Fury Beys couldn't change modes, he said the Hyperblades could, in the sense they're the same as Takrara Tomy's.
(Dec. 29, 2013  2:23 AM)Galaxy Blade Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2013  2:19 AM)IncendioCrash Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2013  2:26 PM)Galaxy Blade Wrote: Yes, Hasbro Hyperblades are like Takara Tomy's 4d Beyblades; They can changed modes: Attack mode/Defence mode ect. Hasbro's are stuck in one mode.

I was saying about the other ones Hasbro Metal Fury: Cosmic W105R2F I.E. I know they can change modes. Let's try not to get Off-Topic anytime soon.

Ok well thanks. One more thing. I need a bey that can defeat Phantom Orion B:D or a combo from the above beys.

Thanks! :)
Like Galaxy Blade and Shining God MS mentioned, you need to buy Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F.

You can make Beat Lynx AD145R2F or Cosmic Pegasus AD145R2F. Borh of these Beyblades should be able to defeat Phantom Orion BGrin.