Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Oct. 07, 2013  3:50 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2013  1:41 AM)Epic Blader Wrote: what is the cheapest way to get a bb-10? i am SICK of my hasbro stadium.
also, for my birthday, my mom is getting me the ultimate dx set. my dad, on the other hand says i have 30is dollars to spend on beyblade. what set should i buy that is less than or equal to 30 dollars? i found a random booster 7 full set for $33, which i can persuade him to buy. i also found a random booster 9 one for the same price. should i buy one of those? the list of what i have is in my sig. if you think i am all set, and don't really need another set, i can get minecraft i suppose.

Don't get RB9. Almost everything in 9 sucks.
Try to get one of the Synchrom DX sets, you could make some nifty combos with either one and the UDXS.
BB-10s usually go for around $40 on their own, but I think there's a $32 set that has a Sonokong BB-10, Storm Pegasus, Dark Wolf, and 2 more String Launchers. (_____) Pegasus DX sets usually go for around $50-60 ish, so I think the best bet for a BB-10 is the Sonokong set.
Woah, I actually needed a rf, so that set sounds perfect. Got any links? I already have the stamina defense dx set, and most of the attack ones parts, so that wouldn't really help unfortunately.
I actually recently saw the Galaxy Pegasus DX Set for about $35. Its a really good price since you get the following:

-BB-10
-Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
-3 Segment Launcher Grip
-Blue String Launcher
(Oct. 07, 2013  1:02 PM)LMAO Wrote: I actually recently saw the Galaxy Pegasus DX Set for about $35. Its a really good price since you get the following:

-BB-10
-Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
-3 Segment Launcher Grip
-Blue String Launcher
can you shoot me a link?
(Oct. 07, 2013  9:27 PM)Epic Blader Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2013  1:02 PM)LMAO Wrote: I actually recently saw the Galaxy Pegasus DX Set for about $35. Its a really good price since you get the following:

-BB-10
-Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
-3 Segment Launcher Grip
-Blue String Launcher
can you shoot me a link?
I think I found it, but the offers off. I might not be right.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121173339660
yeah that one's 60, which is WAY too much.
Is there any way to get Blitz Unicorno alone?
yes. try hasbro them and their hyperblades know what to do.
Um.... You can get it alone here's a link to one on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Takaratomy-Beyblad...z+unicorno
He said Blitz Unicorno, that's Ray Unicorno.
Lol sorry I found one, but it's really high in price.

Other then that, I don't think you can get it alone, you just have to look on websites and hope you find one.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-TOMY-Beyb...3385a1a2a8
(Oct. 07, 2013  4:33 AM)Epic Blader Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2013  3:50 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2013  1:41 AM)Epic Blader Wrote: what is the cheapest way to get a bb-10? i am SICK of my hasbro stadium.
also, for my birthday, my mom is getting me the ultimate dx set. my dad, on the other hand says i have 30is dollars to spend on beyblade. what set should i buy that is less than or equal to 30 dollars? i found a random booster 7 full set for $33, which i can persuade him to buy. i also found a random booster 9 one for the same price. should i buy one of those? the list of what i have is in my sig. if you think i am all set, and don't really need another set, i can get minecraft i suppose.

Don't get RB9. Almost everything in 9 sucks.
Try to get one of the Synchrom DX sets, you could make some nifty combos with either one and the UDXS.
BB-10s usually go for around $40 on their own, but I think there's a $32 set that has a Sonokong BB-10, Storm Pegasus, Dark Wolf, and 2 more String Launchers. (_____) Pegasus DX sets usually go for around $50-60 ish, so I think the best bet for a BB-10 is the Sonokong set.
Woah, I actually needed a rf, so that set sounds perfect. Got any links? I already have the stamina defense dx set, and most of the attack ones parts, so that wouldn't really help unfortunately.
@ Epic Blader I highly suggest getting the Galaxy Pegasis DX set however this is the seller I got mine from $38.25 with free shipping Smug he's trustworthy look at my latest video's and the beyblade collection thread Smile anyway here's the link www.ebay.com/itm/BEYBLADE-Metal-Fusion-BB-76-Galaxy-Pegasis-Deluxe-Set-/280797970862?
Hey People sorry to interrupt but just askin', which of the following should I get?

Screw Fox TR145W2D (I have W2D and Screw)
Forbidden Eonis ED145FB (I have ED145)
Hell Crown 130FB (I have 130 and Hell)
Bakushin Beelzeb T125XF (I have T125 and XF)

So, which should I get?
(Personally I like Crown, but just askin. Just askin.)
hell crown for FB and hell
(Oct. 08, 2013  12:02 AM)Lazer Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2013  4:33 AM)Epic Blader Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2013  3:50 AM)Wombat Wrote: Don't get RB9. Almost everything in 9 sucks.
@ Epic Blader I highly suggest getting the Galaxy Pegasis DX set however this is the seller I got mine from $38.25 with free shipping Smug he's trustworthy look at my latest video's and the beyblade collection thread Smile anyway here's the link www.ebay.com/itm/BEYBLADE-Metal-Fusion-BB-76-Galaxy-Pegasis-Deluxe-Set-/280797970862?

only problem is that I already have galaxy pegasis, but I might get this.
(Oct. 08, 2013  9:54 PM)Epic Blader Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2013  12:02 AM)Lazer Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2013  4:33 AM)Epic Blader Wrote: Woah, I actually needed a rf, so that set sounds perfect. Got any links? I already have the stamina defense dx set, and most of the attack ones parts, so that wouldn't really help unfortunately.

only problem is that I already have galaxy pegasis, but I might get this.
You can never have enough R2F's XP
(Oct. 10, 2013  6:12 AM)BeyderAndy Wrote: are this fake?
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/tad/4046660037.html

They're fake, all plastic beys can't have Trypoi (spelled wrong?)
Another red alert would be the crappy package design, the BB is all metal, ecch, we need to save plastic for real stuff people!! Not plastic excuses for beyblade!!
(Oct. 10, 2013  7:35 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2013  6:12 AM)BeyderAndy Wrote: are this fake?
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/tad/4046660037.html

They're fake, all plastic beys can't have Trypoi (spelled wrong?)
Another red alert would be the crappy package design, the BB is all metal, ecch, we need to save plastic for real stuff people!! Not plastic excuses for beyblade!!
BTW that doesn't belong in this thread lol it is for MFB only. I beleive it belongs in the Plastics Q&A
thread.
Should I buy the Air synchrome pack 2 or the ultimate dx synchrome attack and balance set?
If you can both, but for now I'd go for the Air and Synchrome 2-pack, but the set is a must.
Which should I get?

Phantom Orion $24
BBG-25 Ultimate DX (?) Set - Defense and Stamina $32
Super Deck Set $30
(Oct. 12, 2013  3:14 AM)BeyMax Wrote: Which should I get?

Phantom Orion $24
Super Deck Set $30

What do you currently have?

The ZERO-G Defense and Stamina DX Set is really important to have, especially since it is filled with competitive parts!

Phantom Orion for $24 is a rip-off, you can get it for $15 on eBay. Plus, the DX Set for only $32 is amazing. The Super Deck Set is almost useless in my opinion haha.

You should get the DX Set Smile
The first 2 are musts, so you'll defenitely need them, but the Phantom Orion is overpriced, so I'd try and find it cheaper. And if you dont already have good enough parts so far the DX set is basically useless.

Phantom Orion $24
Super Deck Set $30
Get BBG-25 Ultimate DX (?) Set - Defense and Stamina
(Oct. 12, 2013  3:17 AM)LMAO Wrote:

Phantom Orion $24
Super Deck Set $30

What do you currently have?

The ZERO-G Defense and Stamina DX Set is really important to have, especially since it is filled with competitive parts!

Phantom Orion for $24 is a rip-off, you can get it for $15 on eBay. Plus, the DX Set for only $32 is amazing. The Super Deck Set is almost useless in my opinion haha.

You should get the DX Set Smile

I have

Meteo LDrago LW105LF
Gravity Perseus AD145WD
Rock Giraffe R145WB
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Variares D : D
Diablo Nemesis X : D
Samurai Orojya 145WD
Spare parts: Metal Flat, Metal Face 2 x2, 230, CH120, 85, 90, 105, GB145, Death, Cygnus, Unicorno, XF, S, 145, Perseus (Stamina, attack and defense versions), Divine, Fox, AD145, F, SF, RF, RS, CS

Thanks everyone! Smile