Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Oct. 01, 2013  10:31 PM)madness Wrote: I can't decide should i get Duo Uranus or Diablo nemesis or something else cuz i really need to jump start my collection ( I'm looking for Takara Tomy beyblades.

you do know duo uranus only comes in the ultimate dx set?
(Oct. 01, 2013  10:33 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2013  10:31 PM)madness Wrote: I can't decide should i get Duo Uranus or Diablo nemesis or something else cuz i really need to jump start my collection ( I'm looking for Takara Tomy beyblades.

Dude, did you read my post?

Also: Madness, if you did see it as a TT-style single, its most likely a Rapidity Fake. As I stated, its only available in the DX Set, minus the Hasbro version (You don't want that).
(Oct. 01, 2013  10:35 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2013  10:33 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:

Dude, did you read my post?

Also: Madness, if you did see it as a TT-style single, its most likely a Rapidity Fake. As I stated, its only available in the DX Set, minus the Hasbro version (You don't want that).

no i just saw his, apparently u post faster than me... any way the ultimate dx set would be a VERY good choice
im trying to come up with a great Attack combo, but im not really sure what beyblades i should buy for this, I already Have Storm Eagle 145HF takaratomy, Galaxy Pegasus w105R2F takaratomy, cosmic pegasus w105r2fbut and samurai ifrit so that doesnt give me alot of room for customizing
U need flash sag. For flash And maybe earth Virgo for gb145 so u can make flash Pegasus gb145r2f
(Oct. 05, 2013  1:34 AM)SethJonezz Wrote: im trying to come up with a great Attack combo, but im not really sure what beyblades i should buy for this, I already Have Storm Eagle 145HF takaratomy, Galaxy Pegasus w105R2F takaratomy, cosmic pegasus w105r2fbut and samurai ifrit so that doesnt give me alot of room for customizing
What I would say to get is, Flash Sagg, Phantom Orion, Poison giraffe
Then you can make Flash Orion S130 R2F.
Duo: http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?...0814749697

SethJonezz: Personally, I would get a Flash Sagittario and a pack of Metal Face 2, because then you'd be able to make the slightly outdated yet still excellent combo MF-H Flash Eagle(?) W145 R2F.
is there anything better then Flash for attack?
Not really... Flash KOs pretty much anything
(Oct. 05, 2013  2:01 AM)SethJonezz Wrote: is there anything better then Flash for attack?
IMHO my I believe Wyvang Wyvang is better for attack.. It has holy carp smash and great weight to better deal with heavy synchrom defenders.
EDIT: Balro Balro is also great, better then flash, but not as good as wyvang wyvang IMO. A combo like Balro Balro 100/95/85 R2F/RF/LRF works good as an LTAC
DRAGON KING you really need to look at the tier list and beywiki Wyvang Wyvang and Balro Balro are both supirieor for attack... MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang GB145R2F and MSF-H Balro Balro CH120R2F/W145MF beat stuff Flash couldn't even dream of beating expically E230... giving Flash a run for it's money plus Girago Girago and Diablo kill flash but due to the fact that Flash has more stamina then most attack wheels and still has amazing smash power it's still on the tier list Smile
Doesn't that belong in the ask a question, get an answer #2 EDIT: did you say diablo was better for smash than flashget out
(Oct. 05, 2013  2:14 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Doesn't that belong in the ask a question, get an answer #2
IMO he was replying to a comment made by another user, next time report it and don't reply- especially if you are unsure....
No he was saying Diablo and Girago can defeat flash much easier than they can defeat synchrom attackers.
(Oct. 05, 2013  2:12 AM)Lazer Wrote: DRAGON KING you really need to look at the tier list and beywiki Wyvang Wyvang and Balro Balro are both supirieor for attack... MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang GB145R2F and MSF-H Balro Balro CH120R2F/W145MF beat stuff Flash couldn't even dream of beating expically E230... giving Flash a run for it's money plus Girago Girago and Diablo kill flash but due to the fact that Flash has more stamina then most attack wheels and still has amazing smash power it's still on the tier list Smile

However, it goes both ways. Duo defenders beat Wyvang and Balro, while Flash obliterates it.

Overall, though, I'd say Wyvang and Balro are probably slightly better, but don't take Flash lightly.
thanks for your help guys! im going to be doing some major bey shopping this weekend!
If a person was to get 3 beyblades from Shogun Steel, what should I get If I have all Metal Fusion Beyblade and Metal Masters and if I have a Phantom Orion? What shop could I find them in USA?
(Oct. 05, 2013  8:05 AM)Blader Phantom Wrote: If a person was to get 3 beyblades from Shogun Steel, what should I get If I have all Metal Fusion Beyblade and Metal Masters and if I have a Phantom Orion? What shop could I find them in USA?
I'd say IMO, get these then you can make: Leviathan Leviathan(Revizer Revizer) E230 RDF/RSF/RS/CS/RB

Guardian Leviathan (Leviathan, 160, SB)
Guardian Leviathan (Leviathan, 160, SB)
Theif Phoenix (E230, and GCF)
Should i get the BB-10 attack type stadium or the Ultimate DX set (I already have a stadium but it is the hasbro Vortex Volcano stadium.
(Oct. 05, 2013  4:58 PM)madness Wrote: Should i get the BB-10 attack type stadium or the Ultimate DX set (I already have a stadium but it is the hasbro Vortex Volcano stadium.

It depends what beys you have already. The DX Set is a great addition, Duo, Wing, the L/R launcher. But, if you already have those, or similar parts, the BB-10 may be a better choice, since you can do official tests, with fair battles. (Compared to the Vortex arena)

I'd say its your choice, overall.
(Oct. 05, 2013  8:05 AM)Blader Phantom Wrote: If a person was to get 3 beyblades from Shogun Steel, what should I get If I have all Metal Fusion Beyblade and Metal Masters and if I have a Phantom Orion? What shop could I find them in USA?

I'd say get the air synchrome two pack and either guardian leviathan or thief Phoenix
(Oct. 05, 2013  6:06 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:

I'd say get the air synchrome two pack and either guardian leviathan or thief Phoenix
If he was to get the Air pack, you should tell him what one to get. Also he said 3 beyblades so why would you say leviathan or thief Phoenix?
(Oct. 05, 2013  6:48 PM)galaxy blade Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2013  6:06 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:

If he was to get the Air pack, you should tell him what one to get. Also he said 3 beyblades so why would you say leviathan or thief Phoenix?

That's why I said air synchrome TWO pack, and I told him get leviathan or Phoenix because both have useful parts but he can only get three
what is the cheapest way to get a bb-10? i am SICK of my hasbro stadium.
also, for my birthday, my mom is getting me the ultimate dx set. my dad, on the other hand says i have 30is dollars to spend on beyblade. what set should i buy that is less than or equal to 30 dollars? i found a random booster 7 full set for $33, which i can persuade him to buy. i also found a random booster 9 one for the same price. should i buy one of those? the list of what i have is in my sig. if you think i am all set, and don't really need another set, i can get minecraft i suppose.
(Oct. 07, 2013  1:41 AM)Epic Blader Wrote: what is the cheapest way to get a bb-10? i am SICK of my hasbro stadium.
also, for my birthday, my mom is getting me the ultimate dx set. my dad, on the other hand says i have 30is dollars to spend on beyblade. what set should i buy that is less than or equal to 30 dollars? i found a random booster 7 full set for $33, which i can persuade him to buy. i also found a random booster 9 one for the same price. should i buy one of those? the list of what i have is in my sig. if you think i am all set, and don't really need another set, i can get minecraft i suppose.

Don't get RB9. Almost everything in 9 sucks.
Try to get one of the Synchrom DX sets, you could make some nifty combos with either one and the UDXS.
BB-10s usually go for around $40 on their own, but I think there's a $32 set that has a Sonokong BB-10, Storm Pegasus, Dark Wolf, and 2 more String Launchers. (_____) Pegasus DX sets usually go for around $50-60 ish, so I think the best bet for a BB-10 is the Sonokong set.