Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Or you could get the BB-10 before anything else so you actually have a good stadium to play in lol.

Forget the beys, having a BB-10 over a Hasbro stadium is a huge plus. When I only had Vulcan Horuseus, the Super Deck Set, and the Super Vortex Set back in 2010, getting a BB-10 was like a whole new world for me. The battles became so much more enjoyable.

BB-10>BB-118>BB-96
thanks Ga'Hooleone now I'm even more ecited about my Galaxy pegasis dx set arriving Smile {currently it's in the USPS facility in new jersey and the seller was from tai wan) anyway according to what I have in my sig and whats arriving in the mail what should I buy to have more competetive parts?
You could use variares dd maybe
Vari-Ares= a terrible buy in todays meta... DGrin is useless and I have Flash so theres no point in getting Vari-Ares for attack...
It's not a terrible buy... it's an OK buy though. Get Dark Knight Dragooon and Archer Gargole and you're set.
You have most of the top tier parts or are getting them, so I just said that because it is on the tier list so it is pretty good......
it is if you currently own a Flash 2 Wyvangs or 2 Balro's oh and I see how Dark Knight Dragooon helps as I desparaetly need it but what does Archer Gargoyle offer?
Archer gargoyle has sa165 and wad which are good
(Sep. 29, 2013  8:55 PM)Lazer Wrote: it is if you currently own a Flash 2 Wyvangs or 2 Balro's oh and I see how Dark Knight Dragooon helps as I desparaetly need it but what does Archer Gargoyle offer?

SA165, which is arguably one of the best tracks out there, any competitive blader should have at least one.
ok so wait what about the Griffin Dragooon air synchrome 2-pack would that be good?
I forgot about that lol. Yes, get that.
Yes it in my opinion one of the most useful two packs ( the reason I didn't get was cause I am more of a collector)
(Sep. 29, 2013  8:48 PM)Lazer Wrote: thanks Ga'Hooleone now I'm even more ecited about my Galaxy pegasis dx set arriving Smile {currently it's in the USPS facility in new jersey and the seller was from tai wan) anyway according to what I have in my sig and whats arriving in the mail what should I buy to have more competetive parts?

the stamina defense synchrom dx set would be a good buy. or a bandid genbull.
hiyas, i'm looking for a complete blue inferno Hell Kerbecs BD145EWD, but i don't know if i can get it yet, as my mom would be buying it, and she's immensely distrustful of people on the internet, due to me being hacked several times (apparently by the same guy most of those times over a period of two years Pinching_eyes) anyways, i don't know if i can buy it yet, but i want to know what people who have them would sell them for. my limit would probably be 20-30 us dollars. i know this is pretty low for a rare bey that only 3000 of which were ever made, but at the moment, i'm still in the process of getting a job, and the rest of my family is either in a position where they can't spend any money on non-essential things, or in between jobs.
Wrong topic to post that in buddy.

Ahh $20-30 is pretty low, considering a lot of people sell them for a few hundred dollars. I think there's one person on the WBO currently selling it, which is Hell Kid.
edit: sorry was looking at the first few pages, where people were discussing hms. post deleted. but i'm still pretty sure hell kerbecs should fit in here, and if it doesn't, i have no clue where i'd put it, sorry.

edit 2: yes listed as BB-99 Starter in the mfb beywiki list here:http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/MFB_Product_List
Judging by my collection(in my sig), what should I buy?
I'd shoot for the Ultimate DX set and maybe the Ultimate Synchrom DX set Attack and balance for the SA165.
You have very good atack types so I advice you get phantom Orion and diablo nemesis or the air synchrome two pack
(Sep. 30, 2013  2:38 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: You have very good atack types so I advice you get phantom Orion and diablo nemesis or the air synchrome two pack

What you just advised him to purchase is exactly what he already has and has clearly listed in his collection. Have you even read it fully ? Do not give advice if you are too lazy to read everything.
(Sep. 30, 2013  2:37 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: I'd shoot for the Ultimate DX set and maybe the Ultimate Synchrom DX set Attack and balance for the SA165.

i already have sa165, from the air two pack. guess ill shoot for the ultimate dx set then. i do need metal faces, as i don't have any, and a better launcher, as my current best one is a L/R light launcher 2.
also, is the bb-46 any good?
The bb 10 is better but that good to Uncertain
(Sep. 30, 2013  5:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2013  2:38 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: You have very good atack types so I advice you get phantom Orion and diablo nemesis or the air synchrome two pack

What you just advised him to purchase is exactly what he already has and has clearly listed in his collection. Have you even read it fully ? Do not give advice if you are too lazy to read everything.

I'm sorry I only read the takara tomy part I forgot about hyperblades
I can't decide should i get Duo Uranus or Diablo nemesis or something else cuz i really need to jump start my collection ( I'm looking for Takara Tomy beyblades).
(Oct. 01, 2013  10:31 PM)madness Wrote: I can't decide should i get Duo Uranus or Diablo nemesis or something else cuz i really need to jump start my collection ( I'm looking for Takara Tomy beyblades.

The best choice would be Duo Uranus, as it is exclusive to the Ultimate DX Set, which includes:

-Wing Pegasus
-L-Drago Guardian
-Duo Uranus
-Beylauncher L/R
-Metal Face II
- DF105
- LRF

Its the perfect set to jump-start any collection. Grin