Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

well I can't say cause I've never ordered from him but he has 99.4% good feedback so I'd go for it Smile
(Sep. 18, 2013  11:56 PM)Lazer Wrote: yes that Diablo looks 100% real and $26.10 is awsome (I got it for $39.99) but if I were you I'd get it here http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...1329688817 it's $2.00 but it's the WBO's main and authorized seller he's as trustworthy as 88powerpig88 Smile

i checked his wbo page again, and its 27 dollars and a few cents which i can easily get on the wbo, not to mention faster shipping by a lot! last time i checked his page, the ultimate dx set costed a lot more lol.
yeah anyway Hyperblade Nemesis for 12 bucks? I got the Takara Tomy one Mint for free! (My friend decided he didn't want it and gave it to me Smile)
(Sep. 19, 2013  12:35 AM)Lazer Wrote: yeah anyway Hyperblade Nemesis for 12 bucks? I got the Takara Tomy Mint for free! (My friend decided he didn't want it and gave it to me Smile)

Lucky! it was 10 bucks, and came with the phantom Orion one for a total of 25 bucks with shipping/handling.
wondering if i should buy this one and sell my old one on here for around 5-7 dollars, with the code and everything, as i DEFINITELY like this ones colors more
you're talking about the Takara one right? He also gave me his mint Takara Tomy Kreis Cygnus now I have the most beutifal CW's from both companys the Purple/Dark blue CYgnus from my hyperblades Kreis Cygnus and the Beutifall light blue Takara Tomy one Smile (his only other 4d and Takara tomy bey is Phantom Orion...)
(Sep. 19, 2013  12:44 AM)Lazer Wrote: you're talking about the Takara one right? He also gave me his mint Takara Tomy Kreis Cygnus now I have the most beutifal CW's from both companys the Purple/Dark blue CYgnus from my hyperblades Kreis Cygnus and the Beutifall light blue Takara Tomy one Smile (his only other 4d and Takara tomy bey is Phantom Orion...)
you wouldnt happen to be selling either of the cygnus wheels, would you? XD been looking to buy one.
nope sorry I need the other one for stamina vs. stamina testing I would give one toyou if I hadn't traded my cyber Aquario for my friends ray unicorno...
(Sep. 19, 2013  1:44 AM)Lazer Wrote: nope sorry I need the other one for stamina vs. stamina testing I would give one toyou if I hadn't traded my cyber Aquario for my friends ray unicorno...

what does cyber aquario have to do with it?
if you want another one, here you go: http://www.amazon.com/Beyblade-Metal-Mas...er+aquario
well it's the Clear Wheel that was my only good cw for defence and stamina then I traded it Unhappy but then I got the hyperblades Kreis Cygnus and my friends Takara TOmy Kreis Cygnus Smile
Ah, makes sense. Is the link i provided of any use then?
yeah I might get that it helps alot I always wanted that paricular recoler of it Smile
(Sep. 20, 2013  4:20 AM)Lazer Wrote: yeah I might get that it helps alot I always wanted that paricular recoler of it Smile

Glad to hear it. I've always been a fan of the storm aquario clear wheel coloring myself.
What should I get to accompany my BBG-25 spiral Capricorne 90MF, Ray gil 100RSF, or Samurai ifrit W145CF (going to trade W145 for BD145). the ray gil is $5, use my sig.
I would suggest getting Spiral Capicorne or Ray Gil.
thanks.
Hey just wondering I am deciding between a few Zero-G beys.

Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD (I have Saramanda and a worn-out SD)
Samurai Pegasis W105RF (I only have Samurai)
Bandid Goirem DF145BS (I have Bandid and BS)
Archer Gargoyle SW165WSF (I have everything except archer)
Samurai Ifraid W145CF (I only have Samurai and Ifraid)
Synchrom Battle set with:
-Pirates Killerken A230JSB (I only have Pirates)
Samurai Ifraid W145CF (I only have Samurai and Ifraid)

Please help me ;(
Thanks a lot Smile
shinobi salamander beats almost alll of those, beside samurai pegasis gets the most floor scrapes in a zero g stadium
I would get the synchrome battle set Smile but it would help if you could tell us how many bey's your getting Smile and dragon KING all stock Zero-G bey's are terrible they're so bad I wouldn't be suprised if Poision Uranus H145Q beat one... when you synchrome them they become top tier Smile
but he already has other warrior wheels
he only has 2 Ifraids and a slamander and S_34_50_N don't bother listing your crystal wheels they're what make a stock Zero-G bey useless... and DRAGON KING here on the wbo we refer to beys by they're takara tomy origanal name we do the same with our articles on beywiki Smile
on beywiki they have the hasbro names and you said slamander in your post ( that actually a really cool name)
if I did it was a typo... and I mean refering to parts we don't call the face bolts face bolts we call them faces the performance tips tips the spin tracks tracks the fusion metal wheel and the energy ring clear wheel those are all the takara tomy names the hasbro are the ones I listsed first
i'm sorry if i like the american names a lot of people do
yeahhhh although I never say Hell Krebecs I just say Hades Krebecs my mom would kill me if she caught me saying hell (were like half christian and we go to church Smile)
Deleted. Was newb when posted this.