Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Sep. 07, 2013  12:03 AM)Lazer Wrote: where's the best place to get a BB:10 and a 3 segment grip i'm getting both and I want to know where the least expinsisve most trustworthy place to \ the 2 is Smile

Hm, I do not necessarily know about a store, but get the Galaxy Pegasis DX Set or the Big Bang Pegasis DX Set, since it has both and more.
thanks Kai-V I just checked and it has everything I need including an R2F! also do you know where I can find it for atleast $35 with shipping ? (I don't have 60 70 or 90 dollars to spend it's inbetween 30 and 40 Smile)
(Sep. 07, 2013  4:02 PM)Lazer Wrote: thanks Kai-V I just checked and it has everything I need including an R2F! also do you know where I can find it for atleast $35 with shipping ? (I don't have 60 70 or 90 dollars to spend it's inbetween 30 and 40 Smile)

I purchased one a few weeks ago on Amazon for $75 with shipping, I doubt you will find one for $40 unless you stumble upon a used set?

Its worth it, i got a brand new box. even has the Bey Point Card. And its cheaper then getting all the parts alone.
start saving that chore money! Wink
uhg the cheapest ones are about $60-$70 well I guess I'll have to save lets see I have $27 so about a months allowance
buy them seperatly its cheaper (grip, pegasus bb-10.)
I just need a BB:10 and a grip do you know where I can get BB:10 for at least $20 and a 3-segment grip for a good price?
(Sep. 07, 2013  4:54 PM)AZL Wrote: buy them seperatly its cheaper (grip, pegasus bb-10.)

it also includes the string beylauncher,

bb10 ~ $20
Grip ~ $20
Pegasus ~ $10
Beylauncher ~ $20

add on separate shipping on all that and its much more then $75
where can I get that BB:10 for $20 I need to know cause i'm going to order it soon on amazon it's about $40 with shpping and there was this one I posted in Most overpriced bey's you've seen that was $159.99 with $5.49 shipping!
Power pig has some listed on amazon for $37.88, There just worth around $20 (i would say)

this is the only i can find currently
http://r.ebay.com/8oL5h9 <--- Disregard

hope it helps!
look closely at the shipping with that it's more than powerpigs!
(Sep. 07, 2013  5:16 PM)Lazer Wrote: look closely at the shipping with that it's more than powerpigs!

like i said, save that allowance Tongue_out
which hasbro stadium is better?destroyer or volcano vortex?
ugh last time I checked on amazon during the summer the BB:10's were only $23 with free 2-day shipping (without amazon prime) and sold by 88powerpig88 but my mom wouldn't let me buy one then Unhappy
(Sep. 07, 2013  5:23 PM)karpoconi Wrote: which hasbro stadium is better?destroyer or volcano vortex?

Neither are good...

I'd say destroyer because it at least has pockets and a circular tornado ridge, while the Volcano Vortex is just a square stadium, with no pockets or exits. (an overpriced box).

If you had to get Hasbro, I'd say Max Stampede without the Craters.
I recently saw a listing for the Zero G first battle set on Amazon, but listed as "shipped and sold by Amazon.com" Has anyone on this site purchased one, and if so, is it actually the same product as the one listed? I'm slightly worried that it may actually be a mix up with Hasbro's set, Even though there's already a listing for that item under the "shipped and sold by amazon.com" section.
I have not bought that product, but I'm sure it wasn't made my Hasbro. Hasbro has only made 1 set, with Samurai Ifrit and Ninja Salamander.

Plus, it is Amazon.com, so you do not have to worry about it being fake, however, I have seen many times when they messed up shipping.
Sorry for double post, but I need to know what to get TODAY.
Death Quetz
Kries Cyngus
Dark Knight Dragoon
Zero G random booster Vol.3
(Sep. 09, 2013  10:49 PM)Bularieleone Wrote: Sorry for double post, but I need to know what to get TODAY.
Death Quetz
Kries Cyngus
Dark Knight Dragoon
Zero G random booster Vol.3

Just one?

1. Dragoon (Dragoon and BSF)
2. Death (Death and RDF)
3. Zero-G Random Booster (Its random, so it could either be a Genbull, or it could be carp)
4. Kries Cyngus (Cyngus is good, as is WD but overall, its just really outclassed.)
Personally I would put Death as number one just because Death is a very good metal wheel and RDF is amazing and he may not have any good chrome wheels to go with Dragooon yet. Also because if I recall correctly, Death was pretty good uncustomized.
(Sep. 09, 2013  11:03 PM)Tri Wrote: Personally I would put Death as number one just because Death is a very good metal wheel and RDF is amazing and he may not have any good chrome wheels to go with Dragooon yet. Also because if I recall correctly, Death was pretty good uncustomized.

Eh, it depends on what other Chrome Wheels he has. RDF is good, as well as Death. But if he has wheels like Wyvang, Killerken/Kraken, or Reviser/Leviathan- Dragoon should be a priority.

But if he can get two, definitely Dragoon and Death
I may get two, depending on the price.

I have Leviathan.
then Dragooon is first prioraty if you have B:D you can make a great spin steal/stamina combo Reviser/Leviathan Dragoon B:D
About to get this, like in an hour, any good - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Similar-Beybla...40bd3#shId
(Sep. 11, 2013  9:09 PM)jacolal Wrote: About to get this, like in an hour, any good - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Similar-Beybla...40bd3#shId

Those beys are fake so they wouldn't be any good.
What about these -
http://www.thetoyshop.com/search?text=+beyblade