Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Aug. 31, 2013  1:44 AM)Beymaster7 Wrote: Hi I'm on a NIB MFB takara tomy shopping spree. I have the choice to upgrade an order to include a variares if I get only one of either kreis cygnus or flash sagittario. Which one of the two should I get? Alternatively if I don't get either kreis or flash I can afford an ultimate dx set and a variares, is the dx set worth it? Any advice welcome Smile

It is definitely worth it for Duo Uranus and the accessories you get in it. However, VariAres is just not really worth it anymore, especially if you can purchase Flash Sagittario instead. Cygnus is also a good 4D Clear Wheel that goes well with Duo, so if you could change that deal to : "Get any of the other two Beyblades except VariAres plus the Ultimate DX Set", that would be better.
That depends on which ultimate dx set lol the one with Duo Uranus? Or the synchrom Dx set? Also do you need a string launcher, because if you do the DX Set with duo comes with an L/R plus metal faces. If this is the right DX set, then I'd go with that.
EDIT: Beaten by Kai-V
DX set for sure.
Right thanks Kai-V! Will get an ultimate dx set and chose between flash or kreis. But now you mention flash could outclass variares then I'm inclined to get flash over kreis! Thanks for the advice Smile
EDIT: Thanks too Switchblad3r. Yes I meant the one with duo uranus
Flash is great for attack, Cygnus is also a great clear wheel for duo, but it depends on if you want an attack or stamina custom. maybe don't get variaries and just get flash and Cygnus. that way you can make duo Cygnus and still have flash for attack Smile
(Aug. 31, 2013  1:58 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote: Flash is great for attack, Cygnus is also a great clear wheel for duo, but it depends on if you want an attack or stamina custom. maybe don't get variaries and just get flash and Cygnus. that way you can make duo Cygnus and still have flash for attack Smile

He could not get two Beyblades plus the Ultimate DX Set though ... That is what he was saying.
I would get Flash because Saggitario II is a good substitute for Cyngnus, Cancer, etc.
Which random booster should i buy (not including zero-g
I would suggest Random Booster 7 because it has the most useful parts.
(Aug. 31, 2013  2:56 AM)Kai-V Wrote: He could not get two Beyblades plus the Ultimate DX Set though ... That is what he was saying.

I've managed to get the ultimate DX set, kreis and flash now (along with some others). Problem was just finance of it and wasn't sure if variares was worth it. Also is fang Leone good anymore in the metagame? Thanks again
I would say no, Fang leone doesn't really have any "great" parts. Variares is outclassed nowadays as well.
(Aug. 30, 2013  4:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2013  4:35 PM)Zero X Wrote: Is it worth it to spend $40 for a good F230?( I know it comes with genbull and tb but I could easily buy Shinoi genbull or another random booster bey for those parts except for a good F230)

Not really. On maruzen-toys, you can get basically three good F230 and three OK F230 for just approximately one-hundred-and-twenty dollars, as well as all three times the Beyblades included in the Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 3, of course.

Link please?
Should I get Driger G or Metal Driger (Takara)? I already have Hasbro Driger V.
(Aug. 31, 2013  9:48 PM)nupmuk Wrote: Should I get Driger G or Metal Driger (Takara)? I already have Hasbro Driger V.

Driger G. It's better uncustomized, but you should get both, as Metal Driger's HMC will help you in the long run. Hasbro Driger V has nothing really to use, so you're best of using stock Driger G.

EDIT: Ah, sorry. Wrong thread, I answered without thinking. Go here next time.
Darn, I forgot again. Gotta remember to put this in the plastics Q&A thread.

Next time
I'm trying to get all the legendary blades, what order should I get them in?
(Sep. 01, 2013  1:24 AM)Bularieleone Wrote: I'm trying to get all the legendary blades, what order should I get them in?

By order of release ... ?
1.Phantom Orion
2.Flash Sagittario
3.Diablo Nemesis
4.Vari-Ares
4.Jade Jupiter
5.L-Drago Destroy
and the rest are usless and don't matter
I said Legendary Blades. Blitz Unicorno doesn't count.
sorry bout that anyway I listed them from best parts to worst parts
Vari Ares and L drago destroy are pretty outclassed, I wouldn't buy them.
He said he wants the legendary bladder's beys guys, I don't think he really cares about competitiveness. Like Kai-V said, I'd just get them by release if you aren't focusing on competitiveness.
Thinking about buying a Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF - At about £10 ($15.50, according to Google) a pop, is this a wise investment?
(Sep. 01, 2013  4:57 PM)Cheshire Wrote: Thinking about buying a Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF - At about £10 ($15.50, according to Google) a pop, is this a wise investment?

It is an OK price, but even dimsum2u has it for much less :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-dimsum2u...TED-PRICES
theres also one sold by 88powerpig88 on amazon for $8.88 with free shipping Smile www.amazon.com/Beyblades-JAPANESE-Fusion-Quetzalcoatl-125RDF/dp/B005TKMCMU/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=UTF8&m=A3YS6Z1KFLHAA
Yeah, 88powerpig88 is very trustworthy.