Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Levithian is more useful.
hasbro:galaxy pegasus, phantom orion hyperblade, diablo nemesis hyperblade, hades kerbecs, teisted tempo, ray striker, burn fireblaze, bakushin susanow,l drago destroy hyperblade, evil befall, screw capricorn, meteo l drago, meteo l drago assault mode, lightning l drago, storm aquario, grand cetus blue, gravity destroyer, earth virgo, night virgo, fury capricorn, midnight bull, poison zurafa, nightmare rex, rock leone, rock aries, flame saggitario, flame libra, thermal pisces, flame byxis, rock scorpio, fang leone spark fx, air and fire synchrome 2-packs.
Takara Tomy: ultimate synchrome dx set defense stamina, scythe kronos, variares,
death quetzalcoatl or flash saggitario? both takara tomy. or, one random booster 8 and one random booster 9?
(Aug. 22, 2013  1:20 AM)Epic Blader Wrote: hasbro:galaxy pegasus, phantom orion hyperblade, diablo nemesis hyperblade, hades kerbecs, teisted tempo, ray striker, burn fireblaze, bakushin susanow,l drago destroy hyperblade, evil befall, screw capricorn, meteo l drago, meteo l drago assault mode, lightning l drago, storm aquario, grand cetus blue, gravity destroyer, earth virgo, night virgo, fury capricorn, midnight bull, poison zurafa, nightmare rex, rock leone, rock aries, flame saggitario, flame libra, thermal pisces, flame byxis, rock scorpio, fang leone spark fx, air and fire synchrome 2-packs.
Takara Tomy: ultimate synchrome dx set defense stamina, scythe kronos, variares,
death quetzalcoatl or flash saggitario? both takara tomy. or, one random booster 8 and one random booster 9?
Definitely NOT 9. I'd go with Flash, to make Flash Orion S130R2F. Death is outclassed by Killerken Gargole or whatever's in the Defense Synchrom set. 8 has some OK parts but Flash is better.
(Aug. 22, 2013  2:49 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2013  1:20 AM)Epic Blader Wrote: hasbro:galaxy pegasus, phantom orion hyperblade, diablo nemesis hyperblade, hades kerbecs, teisted tempo, ray striker, burn fireblaze, bakushin susanow,l drago destroy hyperblade, evil befall, screw capricorn, meteo l drago, meteo l drago assault mode, lightning l drago, storm aquario, grand cetus blue, gravity destroyer, earth virgo, night virgo, fury capricorn, midnight bull, poison zurafa, nightmare rex, rock leone, rock aries, flame saggitario, flame libra, thermal pisces, flame byxis, rock scorpio, fang leone spark fx, air and fire synchrome 2-packs.
Definitely NOT 9. I'd go with Flash, to make Flash Orion S130R2F. Death is outclassed by Killerken Gargole or whatever's in the Defense Synchrom set. 8 has some OK parts but Flash is better.

ok, thanks! but it would be both 8 and 9, not just 9
Not sure this is exactly the correct place to post this, but i didn't think was worth starting its own thread in buying.

I'm looking for a BB-10 BeyStadium, String BeyLauncher, and grip.
If anyone finds a package deal or just a good deal in general in there internet scouring i would appreciate a point in the right direction.
You are definitely looking for the BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX Set. It is not often on eBay, but it would probably cost less to get that Set, and from what I remember it includes everything you are looking for.
(Aug. 23, 2013  2:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You are definitely looking for the BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX Set.

$74.20 on amazon
http://amzn.com/B0034G4FNA

I think your right, cheaper then each on its own plus i get a Galaxy Pegasis.
Thanks! (digging through couch for pocket change)
I haven't got any zero-g beyblade and i want buy 2 hasbro shogun steel beyblade.which beyblade is the best?
(Aug. 23, 2013  4:43 PM)karpoconi Wrote: I haven't got any zero-g beyblade and i want buy 2 hasbro shogun steel beyblade.which beyblade is the best?

For useful-ness of parts, the best out are:

Samurai Ifrit (W145, CF,- Ifrit is ok for attack)
Guardian Leviathan (leviathan, 160, SB)
Theif Phoenix (Phoenix is ok for attack, E230, and GCF)

So I'd buy Leviathan, and one of the others. Personal preference I guess.
I would say if you like attack, get the Behemoth Golem Double Pack, if you like Defense, Ninja Salamander and Guardian Leviathan, if you like Stamina, get two Pirate Krakens.
(Aug. 23, 2013  4:55 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2013  4:43 PM)karpoconi Wrote: I haven't got any zero-g beyblade and i want buy 2 hasbro shogun steel beyblade.which beyblade is the best?

which one is better for a synchrome combo?
(Aug. 23, 2013  5:03 PM)karpoconi Wrote:

It depends.
Both are useful. E230 can be used for sway attack and defense. GCF is for sway attack. W145 can be used for stamina, and some attack combos (Flash___ W145 MF), and CF is useful for sway attack.
Ifraid and Phoenix are ok, but there are better wheels. They are slightly outclassed
It's pretty much personal preference.
But definitely get Leviathan.

You should get two Leviathans so you can make a good defense comboSmile
Leviathan^2 BD145 RDF/CS
(Aug. 23, 2013  5:08 PM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2013  4:55 PM)Leone19 Wrote: For useful-ness of parts, the best out are:

Leviathan^2 BD145 RDF/CS

i haven't got bd145,rdf or cs
(Aug. 23, 2013  5:12 PM)karpoconi Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2013  5:08 PM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2013  5:03 PM)karpoconi Wrote: which one is better for a synchrome combo?

Leviathan^2 BD145 RDF/CS

i haven't got bd145,rdf or cs

So just get either of the ones I told you then. Be sure to definitely get Leviathan, though.
I'd like to know which of these things to buy first on amazon.

Phantom Orion
Duo Uranus
Cryeius Cyngus (I probably spelled that wrong)
Mercury Anubis
Omega Dragonis
2 Metal Faces
(Aug. 23, 2013  11:31 PM)Bularieleone Wrote: I'd like to know which of these things to buy first on amazon.

Phantom Orion
Duo Uranus
Cryeius Cyngus (I probably spelled that wrong)
Mercury Anubis
2 Metal Faces

Definitely Phantom Orion & Duo UranusSmile
Ultimate dx set first (gives you Beylauncher l/r and MF-L and MF-M also the only way to get Duo also gives you L-drago Guardian and Wing Pegasus) then Phantom orion then Metal faces but mercury anubis completly useless and you should only get it for collection purposes it`s very rare but a waste of money if you want something competitive Kreis Cygnus is the same as Mercury anubis only the cygnus cw and the wd tip are good good but you can use other cw`s like Gasher,Bull,Aquario ETC... and you can get wd with other beys that more usefull parts like Flash Sagittario Duo Uranus etc...
(Aug. 24, 2013  12:25 AM)Lazer Wrote: Ultimate dx set first (gives you Beylauncher l/r and MF-L and MF-M also the only way to get Duo also gives you L-drago Guardian and Wing Pegasus) then Phantom orion then Metal faces but mercury anubis completly useless and you should only get it for collection purposes it`s very rare but a waste of money if you want something competitive Kreis Cygnus is the same as Mercury anubis only the cygnus cw and the wd tip are good good but you can use other cw`s like Gasher,Bull,Aquario ETC... and you can get wd with other beys that more usefull parts like Flash Sagittario Duo Uranus etc...
I doubt the ultimate dx set is the only way to get Duo Uranus...
I only intended to get Cyngus and Anubis for collection, anyway.
(Aug. 24, 2013  12:38 AM)Bularieleone Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2013  12:25 AM)Lazer Wrote: Ultimate dx set first (gives you Beylauncher l/r and MF-L and MF-M also the only way to get Duo also gives you L-drago Guardian and Wing Pegasus) then Phantom orion then Metal faces but mercury anubis completly useless and you should only get it for collection purposes it`s very rare but a waste of money if you want something competitive Kreis Cygnus is the same as Mercury anubis only the cygnus cw and the wd tip are good good but you can use other cw`s like Gasher,Bull,Aquario ETC... and you can get wd with other beys that more usefull parts like Flash Sagittario Duo Uranus etc...
I doubt the ultimate dx set is the only way to get Duo Uranus...
I only intended to get Cyngus and Anubis for collection, anyway.
yes it is unless you want the hasbro one wich is useless...
Look at amazon. There is one that comes without a launcher from a trusted seller for a much lower price than getting the whole set.
(Aug. 24, 2013  12:47 AM)Bularieleone Wrote: Look at amazon. There is one that comes without a launcher from a trusted seller for a much lower price than getting the whole set.
can you give me the link? it might be fake or hasbro though Tired
Dude, just go to amazon and type in Duo Uranus it is first on the page and besides I've bought from that seller before.
but thats to complicated i`m on the internet channel on the wii pressing A on the letters I want to type Tired plus it takes too long for me too search it on the wii and then wait untill amazon loads...