Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jun. 21, 2013  7:37 PM)AZL Wrote: Should I get Diablo Nemesis or Phantom Orion.
I already have Duo Uranus.

phantom orion
Which is better, Phantom Orion or Flash Sagittario?
(Jun. 21, 2013  9:20 PM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Which is better, Phantom Orion or Flash Sagittario?

It depends what you want. If you play in Zero-G Stadiums, you might want to purchase Phantom Orion rather than Flash Sagittario.
There both awesome purchases, but flash has an amazing attack wheel, but if you can get both.
Well then, I guess I'm going for 2nd place in my tournament. Thank you
Should I get the samurai cyclone battle set, Thief phoenic, Dark knight dragooon, Berserker begirados, Gladiator Bahamidia, Archer gryph, samurai ifraid, Shinobi saramanda, Bandid goreim, Bandid genbull, Archer gargoylye, or Samurai pegasis?
Most likely Dark Knight Dragooon, but it depends whether you're going for BB-10 or Zero G, and the parts you have.
What good parts do each of them have?
In the Samurai Cyclone Set it's Ifrit, CF, W145, and Salamander, in Thief Phoenic it's E230 and GCF, in Dark Knight Dragooon it's Dragooon, LW160, and BSF, in Berserker Begirados, it's Begirados, SR200, and BWD, in Gladiator Bahamdia, it's Bahamdia, SP230, an GF, in Archer Gryph, it's Gryph, in Samurai Ifraid, it's W145, Ifraid, and CF, in Shinobi Saramanda, it's Saramanda, in Bandid Goreim, it's Goreim, in Bandid Genbull, it's Genbull, F230, and TB, in Archer Gargole, it's Gargole, and SA165,and in Samurai Pegasis, it's R2F.
i have no zero g beyblades whatsoever, and i am interested in getting some when shogun steel hits my area. what are some must have zero g beyblades? i have heard dark knight dragoon is good.
I am most likely going to play in my metal fusion stadium.
Dark Knight Dragooon is a must have... Berserker Begirados is a must hav eand both Ultimate Synchrom DX Sets too.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B008KIMQ0Q...6042RZDHYY does anyone have experience with this? I'm just getting back ino beyblading and I have most Blades except for rarer booster ones (bandid genbull/thief Phoenic). Just wondering if that's a good purchase and I don't have a stadium or Revizer
That is a good buy for the Samurai Ifraud and the Guardian Reviser for their Chrome Wheels and Ifraids Track and Bottom.
Also 160 is a good stamina track.
@Shining God MS, do you have something against Ifraid to call it Ifraud? Bladesfordays It's actually a good price for two recolors, and a 0G stadium.
I misspelled Ifraid XD sorry. Also, competitively... 160
is not used in Stamina combos... I think you're thinking of LW160, nupmuk
(Jun. 21, 2013  11:33 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Dark Knight Dragooon is a must have... Berserker Begirados is a must hav eand both Ultimate Synchrom DX Sets too.

What is so good about berserker begirados? According to beybladegeeks on YouTube, it's really unbalanced.
i want to buy this blade however i don;t know if it is real, because the price is so low.
here's the beyblade
(Jun. 22, 2013  8:11 PM)Epic Blader Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2013  11:33 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Dark Knight Dragooon is a must have... Berserker Begirados is a must hav eand both Ultimate Synchrom DX Sets too.

What is so good about berserker begirados? According to beybladegeeks on YouTube, it's really unbalanced.

It is really unbalanced in stock form but... the Chrome Wheel, Track and Bottom are kings in their area. Begirados is a really good Smash Attack Wheel if you don't have Wyvang or Balro, SR200 is good for Stamina... and BWD is a king of stamina with SA165.
@username786 that blade is real... NIB ones of those go for 30$.
(Jun. 22, 2013  8:20 PM)username786 Wrote: i want to buy this blade however i don;t know if it is real, because the price is so low.
here's the beyblade

Yes, it's real, I can vouch for this seller, ive bought a few things from this seller, and everything was real and good. IIRC, I think he may even have an account on the WBO.
Yes, it's OkinawamTS, aka Oki.
Is this a good buy? http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001PIJ7NW...-2&pi=SL75
Just to let you know because I'm sure that's what you are thinking, that's not the regular attack stadium. That's the super attack stadium.

Anyways, I suppose that's an okay price for that although I have seen them a little cheaper I believe.
What's the difference?
(Jun. 24, 2013  2:05 PM)AZL Wrote: What's the difference?

The flower shaped pattern and large convex bump in the centre.