Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jun. 14, 2013  3:21 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: neither of those beys r good, and the positive feedback is 99.8% bad, and ebay has no money back gurantee. The bb-10 is a much better purchase.

It's not 99.8 bad. If you would read, it says "99.8% positive feedback". This is the second time you've said that I believe.
no its 97%- that means its not good with the no returns and all, also most of theother stadiums arent as fair to attack types, without the exits and that stadium has no tornado ridge, so its harder to tornado stall. Theres a red star next to it.

btw: it did have the same customer feedback , its kinds weird http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-G-Revol...1c2c6be061
97% actually is still quite good. That stadium is for plastics anyways.
(Jun. 14, 2013  3:31 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: no its 97%- that means its not good with the no returns and all, also most of theother stadiums arent as fair to attack types, without the exits and that stadium has no tornado ridge, so its harder to tornado stall. Theres a red star next to it.

btw: it did have the same customer feedback , its kinds weird http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-G-Revol...1c2c6be061

hehehe. It is a sellers feedback. Not the item feedback.

Now I got you. lol
Ok, to let you guys know- that stadium is Tornado Attack, the most balanced stadium ever created.

It really depends on what system you will be using it for though.

If MFB, BB-10. Tornado Attacks have very weak plastic, and MFB would most likely tear the living day lights out of it.

If Plastic, Tornado Attack. It won't get cracked quite as much(still good to reinforce though), and is obviously an amazing stadium.

Oh, by the way, Tornado Attack has a tornado ridge, it's steeper than BB-10.
If u play plastics the n u might want to get the set, but for mfb get the bb-10, also if u dodnt want the set for something important, get the bb-10 for easier sliding shoot.
Did you not read my post? The stadium has a tornado ridge(and a deeper one than BB-10)
I will use for both hms, plastics and MFB. get some video and post in youtube.

I think I will get the BB-10. Any Hasbro alternative for BB10?
I might get the BB-10 then too if I was you. Tornado Attack is great if you can get both though.

No Hasbro alternatives, unfortunately.
Oh wow sorry i didnt see ur post or the tornado ridge, i guess im tired Tongue_out but yeah if you dont have much trouble with attack types, use the bb-10, but yeah hasbro needs, to pick up the slack.
Thanks guys, great help.

any feedback on BB-46?
The yellow stadium is not Tornado Attack, just to confirm ..

It doesn't even have a tornado ridge.
This i have tons of info on, cuz i own one its cheaper than bb-10, but is awful for attack types i can never hold a slide shoot, what cannon said is true, but it is cheaper, but i still dont like it.
Which would be the "must have" Zero-G parts? I plan on buying some since I'm a little behind on Zero-G
(Jun. 14, 2013  7:08 AM)Infinity Wrote: Which would be the "must have" Zero-G parts? I plan on buying some since I'm a little behind on Zero-G

Revizer, Dragooon, Killerken, Genbull, SA165, E230, etc.
(Jun. 14, 2013  5:14 AM)BeyderAndy Wrote: how about this stadium (BB-46)?
Any feedback on this thing. Thanks.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Stadium...51a092a57f

It is a cool stadium available for a nice price.
However, if you do not have a BB-10, then this stadium isn't worth buying.
You need a BB-10.

I read above though, that you are already planning to get one. So considering that you'll have a BB-10, buying a BB-46 wouldn't be wrong. However, there's no point buying it either. If you want fun battles in different stadiums (and are building a collection of stadiums), then cool.
Personally, I like the Wide Square Stadium for fun battles...
Should I get VariAres or Flash Saggatario?
I think infinity already answered that in ask a question get an answer thread, but get flash, flash has a top tier metal wheel, a good track, and an ok tip, whil vari ares only has a two tier metal wheel.
Are the Hasbro 0G beys legit or should I stick to 4D for now?
Yah, they're "legit."
should i get
bbg 25 defense and stamina synchrom set for $16us
or
bbg 23 berserker begirados sr200bwd for 10 us
(i like both attack and stamina)
there really bith must-haves, but go with the bbg-25 it has more positives, for only $6.00 more.
Actually... it depends. Does he want an Attack Type, or a Stamina Type? It's best to get the Berserker Begirados because of its king Stamina Parts and Top-Tier Attack Chrome Wheel.
No, if you can get a synchrome dx set for that little, definitely get it! It's essentially six beyblades, and it would be dumb to pass that up for just one.