Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Should I get Diablo nemesis, beat lynx, fusion hades (don't have phantom), or death quetzicoatle?
Fusion is being discussed... Hades is a Top Tier Clear Wheel... Diablo is best for Anti-Attack... X D is a substitute for CF in Zero-G... Beat Lynx is outclassed... Death Quetzalcoatl is bought for RDF and Death... for Anti-Spin Steal and Defense reasons... I'd go with Diablo Nemesis.
Anyone else? This is just for verification.
I would also recommed Nemesis.
Okay, thanks.
Which is better (to get)- the Extreme Stadium or the Tornado Stadium?

Or are they the same, generally?
They are both for fun, really. They aren't legal in official WBO Tournaments... but I'd get the Tornado Stadium... it has more space for KOs Smile
Get the attack type instead.
(Jun. 18, 2013  12:48 AM)AZL Wrote: Get the attack type instead.

I already have a bb-10, and know this is illegal for tourneys. I'm asking which one people recommend more.
As I said, get the Tornado Stadium... it's more fun.
Thanks Shininggod MS

also, what would best set be to get of these:

Strongest blader
Ultimate DX
Zero G Attack and Balance
Zero-G Attack & Balance.
To elaborate on that...

You get Girago, GCF, SA165, Balro, Ifraid, Gryph, and Gargole, all of which have there uses.
(Jun. 18, 2013  12:56 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Thanks Shininggod MS

also, what would best set be to get of these:

Strongest blader
Ultimate DX
Zero G Attack and Balance

Get the zero g attack and balance because it has a lot more good parts than the strongest Blader set and the ultimite dx set the dx sets only good parts are duo 230 and mb and the ones in the zero g attack and balance have alot more good parts and uses.so again get the zero g attack and balance...
The Ultimate DX Set has more than just the parts you mentioned :
Duo, 230, WD, L-Drago Guardian, S130, MB, Metal Face/s and the BeyLauncher LR. Wing and Pegasis III even has its uses as substitutes for certain combinations.
(Jun. 18, 2013  3:27 PM)Cannon Wrote: The Ultimate DX Set has more than just the parts you mentioned :
Duo, 230, WD, L-Drago Guardian, S130, MB, Metal Face/s and the BeyLauncher LR. Wing and Pegasis II even has its uses as substitutes for certain combinations.

I only mentioned the good parts but I forgot the 90 and s130 and the metal faces.
You mean Pegasus III.
(Jun. 18, 2013  12:08 AM)AZL Wrote: Anyone else? This is just for verification.

My opinion is get death Quetzalcoatl.
Okay, this is hard to choose now.
It's easy... get Diablo Nemesis! Best Anti-Attack Metal Wheel... X D is a substitute for CF but not used much... Nemesis is possibly a substitute for Cygnus if it's on a Duo... Death Quetzalcoatl has only Death and RDF.
should i get a zero g defence stadium or zero g balance stadium?
Nemesis can't be a substitute for Cygnus or any Stamina Clear Wheel .. It is too unbalanced in its design and is not distributed evenly.

UltimateOrion: Unless you already have the Zero-G Attack Stadium, those are really not worthy of a purchase. But if you had to choose then I would prefer the Defense one because of the reduction in KOes.
In some cases it can... but I don't want to start an argument here... and to answer your question orion you should get a Zero-G Balance Stadium.
(Jun. 18, 2013  11:35 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: In some cases it can...

Um no. It can really only be a random substitute if you don't have any other good ones.
Should I get Diablo Nemesis or Phantom Orion.
I already have Duo Uranus.