Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

You didn't really add on, you just explained what being hollowed out will affect, haha.
My friend is going to the Michigan Tournament Summer Survival with me. But, he doesn't have any beyblades. Does anybody suggest any MFB Beys?
(Jun. 03, 2013  12:10 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: My friend is going to the Michigan Tournament Summer Survival with me. But, he doesn't have any beyblades. Does anybody suggest any MFB Beys?

-Phantom Orion B;D
- Flash Saggitario 230WD
-Duo Uranus 230WD (Takara Tomy, or SonoKong)
-Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F (just for the R2F to put on Flash Saggitario)

Those are probably the best MFB Beys out there.
(Jun. 03, 2013  12:14 AM)LMAO Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2013  12:10 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: My friend is going to the Michigan Tournament Summer Survival with me. But, he doesn't have any beyblades. Does anybody suggest any MFB Beys?

-Phantom Orion B;D
- Flash Saggitario 230WD

Er dude that selection can't actually make a proper combo... BGrin is only useful for countering dragooon combos.

@Shining God MS:

Get Duo Uranus 230WD (takara or sonokong only) like he said but get a beyblade with a D or SD and clear wheel for stamina to make this:

Duo Cancer/Cygnus 230D/SD

If you can't do then get a Phantom Orion (try to find the hasbro hyperblade one or failing that just Takara/Sonokong) since it can be used uncustomized to some success which I guess is all you want. That combo alone will beat any dragoon combo.
(Jun. 03, 2013  1:07 AM)Ultra Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2013  12:14 AM)LMAO Wrote:

-Phantom Orion B;D
- Flash Saggitario 230WD

Er dude that selection can't actually make a proper combo... BGrin is only useful for countering dragooon combos.

@Shining God MS:

Get Duo Uranus 230WD (takara or sonokong only) like he said but get a beyblade with a D or SD and clear wheel for stamina to make this:

Duo Cancer/Cygnus 230D/SD

If you can't do then get a Phantom Orion (try to find the hasbro hyperblade one or failing that just Takara/Sonokong) since it can be used uncustomized to some success which I guess is all you want. That combo alone will beat any dragoon combo.

Oops, I got confused there with SD, and WD, good catch Ultra :p

But definitely, he should try to get Flash, and Cosmic, and he could make a pretty good attack combo out of that, which is Flash ____ W105R2F.

Stamina-wise: Like Ultra said, Duo ____ 230D/SD is great, but using Phantom for that too, isn't bad.
hey I was wondering. Should i buy the hasbro hyper blade version of Phantom Orion or the standard Takara 4D version. The hyper version seems to have better survival and balance while the takara version has better defense according to some comparison videos I've seen.
(Jun. 03, 2013  2:18 AM)BubloZX Wrote: hey I was wondering. Should i buy the hasbro hyper blade version of Phantom Orion or the standard Takara 4D version. The hyper version seems to have better survival and balance while the takara version has better defense according to some comparison videos I've seen.

The are exactly the same. So far, no tests have been done to show the difference of the two.

So getting either of them would be fine, I would go with whatever's cheaper tho.
(Jun. 03, 2013  2:20 AM)LMAO Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2013  2:18 AM)BubloZX Wrote: hey I was wondering. Should i buy the hasbro hyper blade version of Phantom Orion or the standard Takara 4D version. The hyper version seems to have better survival and balance while the takara version has better defense according to some comparison videos I've seen.

The are exactly the same. So far, no tests have been done to show the difference of the two.

So getting either of them would be fine, I would go with whatever's cheaper tho.

i saw quite a few "test" done by different people on youtube and thats the conclusion i drew. I don't know whether to take any of them seriously but those are some of the main differences I noticed in each one of those videos. but i have seen both version for less than 7 USD so its no big deal when it comes to price.
(Jun. 03, 2013  2:28 AM)BubloZX Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2013  2:20 AM)LMAO Wrote:

i saw quite a few "test" done by different people on youtube and thats the conclusion i drew. I don't know whether to take any of them seriously but those are some of the main differences I noticed in each one of those videos. but i have seen both version for less than 7 USD so its no big deal when it comes to price.

Were they testing Solo Spin Times or like battling? And remember, that B;D has different molds, so no proper testing can be done, and the results will differ in each Bey, because of the mold variations.

Whoa, 7 USD? That's a pretty good price, I'd stock up on a few, if I could find them for that price, but my Online Bey-Hunting skills suck. Anyways, my main point is, is that, they are both pretty much the same.
they where pitting the two in battle. But thanks for the advice lmao. I guess ill jus get 2 of each and get ready for the hms/zero g tournament in CT. I have almost no experience with anything after the HMS system and all i was told was Phantom Orion was like the new Wolborg MS.
(Jun. 03, 2013  2:51 AM)BubloZX Wrote: they where pitting the two in battle. But thanks for the advice lmao. I guess ill jus get 2 of each and get ready for the hms/zero g tournament in CT. I have almost no experience with anything after the HMS system and all i was told was Phantom Orion was like the new Wolborg MS.

Great, and it's good to get a stock Phantom Orion B;D for a Zero-G tournament, because people love to use Revizer Dragooon B;D, and a regular Phantom Orion B;D is a great counter to it.

Yup, it pretty much is like Wolborg, for MFB.
(Jun. 03, 2013  2:55 AM)LMAO Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2013  2:51 AM)BubloZX Wrote: they where pitting the two in battle. But thanks for the advice lmao. I guess ill jus get 2 of each and get ready for the hms/zero g tournament in CT. I have almost no experience with anything after the HMS system and all i was told was Phantom Orion was like the new Wolborg MS.

Great, and it's good to get a stock Phantom Orion B;D for a Zero-G tournament, because people love to use Revizer Dragooon B;D, and a regular Phantom Orion B;D is a great counter to it.

what else could you reommend for me? also what stadiums are balanced enough for all types? i wanna do HMS vs MFB videos soon but the best stadium i got is an old tornado balance S.....
(Jun. 03, 2013  2:59 AM)BubloZX Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2013  2:55 AM)LMAO Wrote:

what else could you reommend for me? also what stadiums are balanced enough for all types? i wanna do HMS vs MFB videos soon but the best stadium i got is an old tornado balance S.....

For your first question, read a few posts above, for what Ultra, and I suggest.

BB-10 is probably your best bet, I guess, or the Balance stadium.
thanks a million!
I think this could go in a better place I think I even posted something just like this before but I don't know where else to post it, so I would appreciate help here.

I needed some L/R Strings Launchers and I searched it on ebay thinking I wouldn't get any results elsewhere. So I found some results that seem to good to be true, does anyone notice these being somewhat fake or the seller unreliable? I would appreciate help with this. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Double-String-Be...0077415%26
Hope thats not to big a link lol and heres the other one. http://www.ebay.com/itm/BeyLauncher-L-R-...3a80448567

Thanks for any help Smile
EDIT: The links looked huge when I pasted them in.
(Jun. 03, 2013  3:21 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: I think this could go in a better place I think I even posted something just like this before but I don't know where else to post it, so I would appreciate help here.

I needed some L/R Strings Launchers and I searched it on ebay thinking I wouldn't get any results elsewhere. So I found some results that seem to good to be true, does anyone notice these being somewhat fake or the seller unreliable? I would appreciate help with this. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Double-String-Be...0077415%26
Hope thats not to big a link lol and heres the other one. http://www.ebay.com/itm/BeyLauncher-L-R-...3a80448567

Thanks for any help Smile
EDIT: The links looked huge when I pasted them in.

Haha, those are both fake. If you read through the whole ad for each of them, it says that "they are not TAKARA-TOMY, Hasbro, or Sono-Kong".

Plus, the prices were just to good to be true.

Smile
Hello people im new to WBO and i do have somewhat knowledge of beyblade.I need a little help with my beys. I decided to buy zero g beys and to my knowledge zero g synchromes are really good.As far as i know they have better defence than 4d beys, good stamina but they are horrible in attack :o .So i want to know which beys i should buy for competetive battle,i know RevizerRevizer is a pretty good defence tank.DragooonDragooon looks good but i dont know how good it is.Can anyone help.help is apreciated

Could anyone also suggest some solid ATTACK,DEFENSE,STAMINA Zero-G sychrome combos which has competetive use.As i have yet to buy a zero g bey i dont know them well. Though i do have 8 4d beys.Hopefully ill buy my zero g beyblades tommorow. Grin
I'd look at this to get an idea of what everyone is considering top tier right now:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Zero-G-D...ne?page=16
That's for Zero-G stadia, not the BB-10. Verrrryyy different meta there.
Did he say he had a BB-10? But yeah, it would depend what stadium you're buying them for, really. If you're looking for something that does well in both, I'd go with getting a couple Revisers & a Dragooon. Also, Reviser Dragooon is better than Dragooon Dragooon, from what I've seen.
(Jun. 03, 2013  4:18 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Did he say he had a BB-10? But yeah, it would depend what stadium you're buying them for, really. If you're looking for something that does well in both, I'd go with getting a couple Revisers & a Dragooon. Also, Reviser Dragooon is better than Dragooon Dragooon, from what I've seen.

Thanks for the info but doesn't dragooon reviser become unbalanced or is it balanced.Ill use BB-10 attack stadium the zero g stadiums are not fun to battle( they scrape a lot and bad spin time).Also would Dragooon saramanda be A good bey, as far as I know saramanda has some smash attack when used as the second metal wheel( or something) in a synchrome.plus does the first metal decide which direction the bey would spin after synchrome. And I think I'll buy a dark knight and guardian and try your recommended synchrome Grin . ( it would me nice if someone can tell if my dragooon saramanda concept is correct :o ) What type of bey is dragoon reviser.... Attack, stamina , defense kinda confused :3
The main reason that Revizer Dragooon is preferred over Dragooon Dragooon is that Dragooon Dragooon has recoil issues. Granted, it has Smash capability, but Revizer lends itself to extended grinding better, which is good for a spin-stealer. Revizer Dragooon is meant to be spin-steal, so Saramanda probably wouldn't be a good choice, since it's got worse Defense and Stamina due to its more aggressive shape.
(Jun. 04, 2013  4:48 AM)Cake Wrote: The main reason that Revizer Dragooon is preferred over Dragooon Dragooon is that Dragooon Dragooon has recoil issues. Granted, it has Smash capability, but Revizer lends itself to extended grinding better, which is good for a spin-stealer. Revizer Dragooon is meant to be spin-steal, so Saramanda probably wouldn't be a good choice, since it's got worse Defense and Stamina due to its more aggressive shape.

Oh okay thanks for the info. Grin
Just bought Dark Night Dragoon and Guardian revizer. I must say im happy with them.
As the Supreme One Told Dragoon Revizer is pretty good.So far im using Dragooon Revizer B : D and its a good spin stealers.While i was ADMIRING all the beys in ToysRus i saw Gladiator Bahamdia And Samurai Pgasus.Could someone please tell me are they worth buying.Pegasus looks really good,and Bahamdia has SP230 and looks good. So info about Gladiator and Pegasus would be useful......Man Gotta Love Toys R Us Cute