Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...TQ:US:1123

Is this legit? I have never seen a green Ray mw before but it could just be a custom paint job. Anyway the guy tells me this is: Evil Ray Striker 145MF by Takara Tomy, even though the CW is Aquila.
(Feb. 02, 2013  3:04 AM)Barreto Wrote: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...TQ:US:1123

Is this legit? I have never seen a green Ray mw before but it could just be a custom paint job. Anyway the guy tells me this is: Evil Ray Striker 145MF by Takara Tomy, even though the CW is Aquila.

This is the wrong place to ask. You should have posted this in the "theflightyellz guide to fakes and searching." But that seems pretty much fake to me even though it says "Takara"in the details.
(Feb. 02, 2013  3:15 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: This is the wrong place to ask. You should have posted this in the "theflightyellz guide to fakes and searching." But that seems pretty much fake to me even though it says "Takara"in the details.

Thanks, forgot about that thread.
Should I get the Ultimate Synchrom set: Attack and Balance or Defence and Stamina? The Zero G chrome wheels I currently have are Ifraid, Begirados, Dragooon, and Saramanda.

Or something that adds up less than or equal to $50 that would be a smarter buy for better customizations.
Out of the top 2 go with the Defense and Stamina. If you want stuff to equal to it get
Phantom Orion
BBG-13 set (Killerken and Ifraid I think)
The thing about BBG-24 and 25 is both have good characteristics
Attack and Balance
Gryph Girago WA130 HF (Gryph is good, Girago isn't super good.)
Gargoyle Ifraid SA165 GCF (This one is good. Gargoyle can be used for a few different things. Ifraid is good for attack. SA165 can be used in a lot of things. GCF is awesome in Zero G)
Saramanda Barlo DF145 SWD (Saramanda is nice for defense, but not as good as revizer. SWD is top Tier Stamina. I haven't messed with Barlo much)

Defense and Stamina
Orojya Wyvang 145 EDS (Wyvang is turning out to be good for attack. You could always use an EDS as fast as they turn agro)
Killerken Barlo A230 WB (Killerken works with stamina (I use it like that) and Dragooon. Someone told me A230 is good for sway in Zero G)
Goreim Revizer E230 SB (Revizer is good. Goreim is decent, but not one of the best. E230 is great for defense.
I'm going for Defence and Stamina. I really wanted Killerken, Reviser, and Wyvang. I wanted another EDS and an E230 for my dad. I really want SA165 and might talk my mom into getting me random booster vol. 2 for lke $8 and see if I am lucky enought to get it.
(Feb. 04, 2013  2:24 AM)Tri Wrote: I'm going for Defence and Stamina. I really wanted Killerken, Reviser, and Wyvang. I wanted another EDS and an E230 for my dad. I really want SA165 and might talk my mom into getting me random booster vol. 2 for like $8 and see if I am lucky enought to get it.
Are they that cheap now??? link?
wow Volume 2 has some great parts. I bought full sets of 2 and 3 for prizes and have a lot more volume 3 left, just a couple phoenics left from 2.
I'm not sure whether this belongs here or in the Plastics thread, but if I had a choice between Draciel F and Draciel MBD, which one should I buy? I know they serve the same purpose, but which one it better?
Yah, this does belong in the plastics thread, but it really depends on what your going for. Draciel F has a good defense BB and MBD has a good compact BB.
Hello Everyone-

My son is 5 and he is just getting into beyblades and loves it. They are constantly blading at his after school program. I am looking for advice on what to get him next. I thinking a few more beys , and maybe a launcher and a new stadium. Here is what he has right now:

Takara Tomy:
Basalt Horogium
Phantom Orion - his favorite right now
Meteo l-drago
L-drago destroy
Hades Kerbecs
Scythe Kronos

Hasbro(if it matters)
meteo l-drago
Jade jupiter
4 others I cannot identify for certain

Stadiums:
Gold "Hades Gate" Stadium
Blue "Metal masters" triple battle set

Rippers: light launcher 2's, a left spin string launcher, and a bunch of hasbro launchers.

What he wants: Galaxy Pegasus, and Diablo Nemisis.

Do I get him sets or individual beys? Too much to choose from, can you help a dad out?
(Feb. 05, 2013  3:14 AM)theproost Wrote: Hello Everyone-

My son is 5 and he is just getting into beyblades and loves it. They are constantly blading at his after school program. I am looking for advice on what to get him next. I thinking a few more beys , and maybe a launcher and a new stadium. Here is what he has right now:

Takara Tomy:
Basalt Horogium
Meteo l-drago
L-drago destroy
Hades Kerbecs
Scythe Kronos

Hasbro(if it matters)
meteo l-drago
Jade jupiter

Stadiums:

Rippers: light launcher 2's, a left spin string launcher, and a bunch of hasbro launchers.

Do I get him sets or individual beys? Too much to choose from, can you help a dad out?

Sets are usually expensive so if you don't want to spend a lot of money I would recommend buying normal Starters or Boosters. Smile
(Feb. 05, 2013  3:32 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: Sets are usually expensive so if you don't want to spend a lot of money I would recommend buying normal Starters or Boosters. Smile

Thanks Beybladepants11!! Do you have a recommendation on which beys to buy him next?
(Feb. 05, 2013  3:14 AM)theproost Wrote: Hello Everyone-

Takara Tomy:
Basalt Horogium
Meteo l-drago
L-drago destroy
Hades Kerbecs
Scythe Kronos

Hasbro(if it matters)
meteo l-drago
Jade jupiter

Stadiums:

Well, I'm guessing by context that one of the 4 unidentified Beyblades is Galaxy Pegasus, the red and blue one from the Triple Battle Set.

If he's lost the Pegasus, the perfect gift for him sounds like the Galaxy Pegasus DX Set. It has Galaxy Pegasus, a BB-10 Attack Stadium, a Right String Launcher, and a Grip. It's kinda pricey, but worth it IMO.

EDIT: Beaten.
(Feb. 05, 2013  3:35 AM)theproost Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2013  3:32 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: Sets are usually expensive so if you don't want to spend a lot of money I would recommend buying normal Starters or Boosters. Smile

Thanks Beybladepants11!! Do you have a recommendation on which beys to buy him next?

Sets:
If you were to buy him a Hasbro set, the best one to buy would be the Hyper Strike Set. If you were to buy him a Takara Tomy set, the best one to buy would be the pretty much any, because most of them come with great accessories (Launcher Grip, Stadium, etc.)

Individual:
You should but your son a Diablo Nemesis and Galaxy Pegasis due to the fact that he wants those two Beyblades.
(Feb. 05, 2013  3:41 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2013  3:35 AM)theproost Wrote:

Sets:
If you were to buy him a Hasbro set, the best one to buy would be the Hyper Strike Set. If you were to buy him a Takara Tomy set, the best one to buy would be the pretty much any, because most of them come with great accessories (Launcher Grip, Stadium, etc.)

Individual:
You should but your son a Diablo Nemesis and Galaxy Pegasis due to the fact that he wants those two Beyblades.

Thank you for the advice!! Yes, apparently he "lost" the Galaxy Pegasus to a fourth grader at school. I am chaulking that up to a learning experience for him.

I do not really see any reason to buy any more Hasbro, so I will be looking around for the TT sets/beys. So, right now I am looking at the Galaxy Pegasus DX set, and a Diablo Nemesis. That should make him very happy for a little while.
I have 30$ what should I get ?????
(Feb. 13, 2013  2:16 AM)Dark Aquario 55 Wrote: I have 30$ what should I get ?????

Could you name some of the things you want that cost 30 dollars or less?
Also, must we think of shipping, or will you only buy locally ?
guardian reviser, random booster's, BERSEKER BEGIRADOS , shinobi saramanda , pirates killkren set with samurai ifraid and any more recommendations from you guys
and I already have W145Cf but not samurai ifrad

it does not matter about shipping
(Feb. 13, 2013  2:27 AM)Dark Aquario 55 Wrote: guardian reviser, random booster's, BERSEKER BEGIRADOS , shinobi saramanda , pirates killkren set with samurai ifraid and any more recommendations from you guys

it does not matter about shipping

I guess you can buy the set with Pirates Killerken and Samurai Ifraid. If you has a bit more money left you can probably buy Guardian Reviser if you want a defence combo like Killerken Reviser. If you want an attack combo you can also buy Beserker Begirados.
I just edit my post
(Feb. 13, 2013  2:32 AM)Dark Aquario 55 Wrote: I just edit my post

I would still get the same things. Having 2 W145's would be great IMO.
i have enough money to buy 4 beys and i am not sure which is the best, the beys are meteo l-drago, beat lynx, and fang leone burning claw or normal. also, the fang leone does not have w2d tip but wd, if this makes a difference. Smile
(Feb. 13, 2013  2:37 AM)PyroBlader88 Wrote: i have enough money to buy 4 beys and i am not sure which is the best, the beys are meteo l-drago, beat lynx, and fang leone burning claw or normal. also, the fang leone does not have w2d tip but wd, if this makes a difference. Smile

If you have enough money, get the Ultimate DX Set. Nearly every part in it is useful.

For 4D Beyblades, you should probably get Death Quetzalcoatl. It's a great uncustomized Defense type. Then you could make Death Leone TH170RDF, which is passable for defense. Another good buy would be Flash Sagittario to make Flash Lynx 130R2F.
(Feb. 13, 2013  3:06 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2013  2:37 AM)PyroBlader88 Wrote: i have enough money to buy 4 beys and i am not sure which is the best, the beys are meteo l-drago, beat lynx, and fang leone burning claw or normal. also, the fang leone does not have w2d tip but wd, if this makes a difference. Smile

If you have enough money, get the Ultimate DX Set. Nearly every part in it is useful.

For 4D Beyblades, you should probably get Death Quetzalcoatl. It's a great uncustomized Defense type. Then you could make Death Leone TH170RDF, which is passable for defense. Another good buy would be Flash Sagittario to make Flash Lynx 130R2F.

i dont exactly want those but thanks, would beat lynx be a good buy?