Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

MB is pretty good to Coach. CS is not the only competitive part there.
EditConfusedorry misread.
Read more carefully Thunder Dome. He said competitive Defence Part not competitive part and MB obviously isn't a competitive defence part although it is a slightly competitive (even if it's only really because of Duo 230MB).
Is Archer Glyph a good purchase? I have heard mixed reviews from my searches.
What kind of zero g i need to buy??
@xSora yes but its becoming a little less competitive with wheels like Wyvang in the dx sets.
diablo if you can afford the two dx sets that's a great way to do it. Plus DK Dragoon and you have nearly everything you'll need.
So I've finally decided to get Flash on my birthday. With an unsure amount of birthday money, (and the need to get a new phone and minutes for it) should I go for the hyperblade version or try to find a great deal online for Takara Tomy?
(Jan. 15, 2013  9:19 PM)Meteo4Ever Wrote: So I've finally decided to get Flash on my birthday. With an unsure amount of birthday money, (and the need to get a new phone and minutes for it) should I go for the hyperblade version or try to find a great deal online for Takara Tomy?

They're about the same. IIRC Hyperblade Flash goes for $10.99 at most stores, while some people on eBay sell them for the same price, just with no box and no launcher.
what should I get the ultimate dx set (this is mfb) or the strongest blader set
you should get the ultimite dx set
(Jan. 18, 2013  3:47 AM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: you should get the ultimite dx set

Yup, more useful & competitive parts. Also you will get a Beylauncher LR.
Strongest Blader Set isn't really the 'strongest set' now..
when I saw this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4gSTt-sUpI I thought that the strongest blader set is better but I guess not
Its because duo was in attack mode, which isn't so good.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Metal-F...11e24#shId

is this trustworthy? because I'm needing GB145, and i could find a use to Earth
yes its trust worthy
Thanks! i know its a little obvious but the price make me suspect lol
Should I get another Gunmetal recolor Revizer or wait for the WBBA G4 3rd Prize Orojya Revizer Bronze Stone Face and Guardian Crystal Wheel?
I think you should wait for the wbba g4 3rd prize and guardian crystal wheel
is spiral lyra a worthwhile purchase. I'm going to walmart today and I was thinking that I should get a bey with good parts, but I don't think hyperblades have come out in our walmar yet, I have $10 dollars so I can't get any 2 packs. if there are hyperblade I'll get one of them but if not what should I get?
(Jan. 19, 2013  7:49 PM)Meteo4Ever Wrote: is spiral lyra a worthwhile purchase. I'm going to walmart today and I was thinking that I should get a bey with good parts, but I don't think hyperblades have come out in our walmar yet, I have $10 dollars so I can't get any 2 packs. if there are hyperblade I'll get one of them but if not what should I get?

Spiral Lyre is not really that good of a purchase.If you did find Hyperblades I would recommend Flash Sagittario,L-Drago Destructor,or Phantom Orion.I hope this helped. Smile
Is there a difference between sonokong and takara bearing drive performance?
(Jan. 21, 2013  7:30 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Is there a difference between sonokong and takara bearing drive performance?

Not really sure if this belongs here, or Build me a Combo, but I would say no. Bearing Drive performance depends more on the mold then the brand. For example, my Sonokong mold went for 6:39 in a solo spin, while some people have a Takara Tomy 4 minute mold.
(Jan. 21, 2013  7:45 PM)Wombat Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2013  7:30 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Is there a difference between sonokong and takara bearing drive performance?

Not really sure if this belongs here, or Build me a Combo, but I would say no. Bearing Drive performance depends more on the mold then the brand. For example, my Sonokong mold went for 6:39 in a solo spin, while some people have a Takara Tomy 4 minute mold.

I decided to put the question here because i will buy one (i should specify more or give some context next time)

well, thanks, i hope the one i order spin that much time!
(Jan. 22, 2013  4:48 AM)PikaBlader15 Wrote: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-Takara-T...3a78690db8

Is this reliable? Because I need metal faces.

Yes, it says Takara Tomy, and I have bought from that seller before.
I read somewhere that, through is quite rare to find CoroCoro Gryph Dragooon, is possible to find its printed face, i that right? how much does it cost?

Thanks!