Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jan. 01, 2013  1:26 PM)The Beymaster Wrote: Should I get the Big Bang Pegasus DX set, I already have all the parts I need so this is mainly for the stadium, different coloured pegasis and launcher grip so is it worth it just for those or is there a different set I should get. Also, I already have a clear BB10 so is it good to have two, If it is not worth getting this set, what else should I get?
It's not really worth it. As Janstarblast said you can get launcher grips cheaper. You don't really need 2 BB-10's but if you want to okay. You could probably find the Big Bang in this set on eBay. I would say no. Also since this costs a lot and you have most of the stuff.
Thanks Infie and Kujikato I will order a Samurai Ifraid then for the W145. It costs more than the Dark Cancer but thats ok i guess as long I do well in the tournaments.
I'll say from experience that it never hurts to have more than BB10, RF, beylauncher and launchergrip. You can save the money for something more powerful that could come out in the near future, or get that instead, You call.

Not a real must have though Uncertain
I totally disagree that W145 is better than ch120 on Flash. 145 is simply too tall to KO many anti-attack or strictly defensive combos in a BB-10. Also then you have the option if you have face a 230 you can raise it up to 145.
(Jan. 01, 2013  5:08 AM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: does anyone know what is better getting a random booster vol.4 or vol.5 ??????? Uncertain

Neither of them are really worth it competitively, so buy the one with recolors you prefer.
Coach, it may not be in that way, but MF-H Flash Orion(?) W145 MF is pretty beast IIRC.

So well, my turn..
Starting to get back into beyblades, going to talk with my parents about this.

I have most of the basic parts needed in the meta, lacking a Duo, all 0G, RB, Flash and Diablo.
What should I get to get into testing/competitive level? Cheers~
(Jan. 01, 2013  5:39 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Coach, it may not be in that way, but MF-H Flash Orion(?) W145 MF is pretty beast IIRC.

So well, my turn..
Starting to get back into beyblades, going to talk with my parents about this.

I have most of the basic parts needed in the meta, lacking a Duo, all 0G, RB, Flash and Diablo.
What should I get to get into testing/competitive level? Cheers~
I say Flash, Duo and Dragooon with another chrome wheel. Duo is good for tournaments and for testing and can be used in a variety of things. Flash is basically the king of attack and you know why Dragooon.

For the other Chrome Wheel, Reviser is great.
You might also like to consider getting SA165 and GF...
Killerken is one of my favorite base wheels as well. The synchrom 24 & 25 sets seem like a great deal plus you get a couple brand new wheels in each set. And if you calculate the costs per chrome wheel they are much cheaper than individual beys.
Woah woah, so can you guys break the stuff I need down into the sets?

Flash (Starter)
Dragooon (Starter)
UDXS (I can't order off ebay)
what else?
Even if you can't order off eBay check with Okinawa. I've seen the sets for $55-$60 that's less than $1024 a wheel. Wyvang has shown a lot of promise though I can't speak from experience but I believe its also the heaviest wheel out.

I think Diablo is really worth it 4D wise. Its like what Basalt was when it came out pre-4D...
is this bey real or fake http://www.ebay.com/itm/350673970119?ssP...1423.l2649
I know I am not getting it because I want to save up and buy a big bang Pegasus dx set
Then why did you ask...? Anyway, I asked a similar question before but for 0G, if I own a revizer and the only other competitively viable defense part I own is rs, would a (something) revizer SA165Q (from the RB) and DK Dragooon be good purchases?
(Jan. 01, 2013  11:36 PM)€ur!•u$ G£•rg£ Wrote: Then why did you ask...? Anyway, I asked a similar question before but for 0G, if I own a revizer and the only other competitively viable defense part I own is rs, would a (something) revizer SA165Q (from the RB) and DK Dragooon be good purchases?

so all you need is an EWD and you have Revizer Dragoon SA165EWD... I say that's a very good way to go. Revizer is probably one of the top two bases for Dragoon in my mind, at last for spinstealer purposes.
What do you guys think about the first battle set from zero g?
What? You're going to have to expand on that question.
(Jan. 02, 2013  6:35 PM)Shadoow Wrote: What do you guys think about the first battle set from zero g?
There's a topic discussion about it: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BBG-21-F...Battle-Set
Ok, I have £25 ($40) to spend, I want to buy some usefull/top tier beys.
I already have:
The Ultimate DX Set,
L-Drago Reshuffle Set,
Storm Aquario 100HF/S,
Cyber Pegasus 105F,
Flame Bull 100F
Nightmare Rex UW145SD (Hasbro Metal Fury)
In the months ahead I plan to get some kind of a DX set. Considering the stuff that I do not have:
BB-10, Duo, MB, EWD(Least important), and the sets I can at least consider:

BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX Set
BB-107 Big Bang Pegasis DX Set
BB-121 Ultimate DX Set

BB-76 -> I can get a BB-10, 3-seg, beylauncher, but Galaxy Pegasis will be simply a collection item, with the exclusion of R2F.

BB-107-> Again, BB-10 but black color, 3-seg, beylauncher. I probably won't use the BBP and this set will also grant me access to low-lying tracks 105 and 85 which I only have 105-variants and no 85 at this moment. RF is also okay and I could certainly keep an XF.

BB-121->No BB-10, but Duo is a top-tier item and a must-have in the current metagame. I can also gain access to a low track which is 90, and parts like WF, MB, LRF, and the MF custom.

So yeah, dilemma. BB-10 is a must, but I still need items in the BB-121.
I dont need flash, so with my best combos being: mf basalt kerbesc bd145 cs, mfl duo leone 230 mb/d, phantom leone ad145 d/sd and mf2 meteo ldrago tr145 wd. with those combos what is the best I can buy for $20?
(Jan. 02, 2013  9:50 PM)BH145WD Wrote: In the months ahead I plan to get some kind of a DX set. Considering the stuff that I do not have:
BB-10, Duo, MB, EWD(Least important), and the sets I can at least consider:

BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX Set
BB-107 Big Bang Pegasis DX Set
BB-121 Ultimate DX Set

BB-76 -> I can get a BB-10, 3-seg, beylauncher, but Galaxy Pegasis will be simply a collection item, with the exclusion of R2F.

BB-107-> Again, BB-10 but black color, 3-seg, beylauncher. I probably won't use the BBP and this set will also grant me access to low-lying tracks 105 and 85 which I only have 105-variants and no 85 at this moment. RF is also okay and I could certainly keep an XF.

BB-121->No BB-10, but Duo is a top-tier item and a must-have in the current metagame. I can also gain access to a low track which is 90, and parts like WF, MB, LRF, and the MF custom.

So yeah, dilemma. BB-10 is a must, but I still need items in the BB-121.

well you can buy duo by itself. If you are close to a walmart or target and you need mb, get poison zaraufa (hasbro mb has proven to work just as good, if not better than TT) and then to get the best for your money get the bb32 set, you pay the same if not less then you would for the bb10 stadium plus you get 2 string launchers and storm pegasus which the rf is still top tier for attack.
what hyper blade should I purchase first I have 0?????
(Jan. 03, 2013  4:42 AM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: what hyper blade should I purchase first I have 0?????

Reading the several articles we have about the 4D Beyblades, which are identical except for colours, will really help you. Flash Sagittario is also very important to have for Attack; its article should be added soon.
is it recommended to buy zero-g beys and what beys should i buy?