Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Pirate Orojya or Archer gryph
(Sep. 04, 2012  1:53 PM)abrakadabralaka Wrote: Pirate Orojya or Archer gryph

I'm not really sure if they can be used competitively but I think you should get an Archer Gryph C145 S.
Dragooon Is A must Have Zero G Beyblade for the awesome spin stealing
I'm buying 2 Dragooon's to sell but was wondering what else you guys think is good and will sell.
Guardian Reviser is useful bey which is likely to sell.
I'm unable to order Takara-Tomy or Sonokong beys. So out of the horrible, abominations known as Metal Fury, should I buy ?
Unto now, Cosmic has been the only Metal Fury bey worth purchasing.
You also have an unpainted Vulcan available in the Metal Fury line-up, which is again, a good attack wheel (and as its unpainted, it won't hurt to use Tongue_out).
Even VariAres has found niche use (as of now) in destabilization. Sooo yeah, these might be the only ones which are worth getting...
Thanks, how about Blitz ? I've been looking forward to that.

Don't tell me they ruined that too D:
It hasn't been too good...
In a way, yes, they did ruin it.

However, keep a check on this thread. There might be a few updates; and who knows, it might find some good use-
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-Blitz-Testing
Very, very much so.

Cosmic was Hasbro's one good moment in Metal Fury other than the Meteo double pack, but that's pretty much it. Hasbro Blitz sucks hard.
(Sep. 04, 2012  3:49 PM)Deadpool Wrote: Thanks, how about Blitz ? I've been looking forward to that.

Don't tell me they ruined that too D:

Blitz compared to Cosmic sucks....Cosmic is way better than Blitz.....So it wouldn't be preferable(Blitz is hollowed so that's why it's not good).

EDIT:Ga'Hooleone replyed quicker than me!
Blitz is hallowed, I have The New Blitz and it is bad.
Should I get Gravity Perseus and Diablo Nemisis? I got a 100% on my test so I get part of it paid.
Gravity has some niche combos, but it's not really a competitive part in today's metagame. It does have AD145WD, as well as the BeyLauncher LR, so that makes it a pretty good purchase. As for Nemesis, its only decent part is Diablo, and its uses reside in weight-based defense and anti-attack combos, which are used in some metagames. I've consistently seen Diablo combos placing in Canada, to name one area.

Both are relatively good purchases, so if you can get both, do that.
Hmm, Diablo has some nice anti-attack, while Gravity has nice uses in equalizers. Plus, with Gravity, and you get TT, then you get the BeyLauncher LR. Overall, your decision, but Daiblo has been known to sometimes counter Flash.
Which one would be better to buy flame byxis or poison zurafa?
(Sep. 07, 2012  2:01 AM)sparkman321lir Wrote: Which one would be better to buy flame byxis or poison zurafa?

Both are good.....but in my opinion you should get a Poison Zurafa because ot has useful parts like S130 which can be used in attack customizations(eg:MF-H Flash Escolopio S130 R2F) and MB which can be used in balance customizations(eg:MF-H Duo Aquario 230 MB) but this doesn't mean Flame Byxis does not have good parts...it was just my opinion.
I can't decide to get rock zurafa or poision
zurafa
(Aug. 23, 2012  2:07 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: Since I haven't played for a long time, pardon me for asking this stupid question. How much does a BB-10 cost?( played several times ) I'm gonna sell it anyways.
Anyone? Reply to this?
Most of them are going for about $40-$50, I'm sure there are cheaper prices somewhere though, they used to be a whole lot cheaper back then.

EDIT: And those are for new ones.
What should I get- a zero g bey or the Hybrid Wheel Match Set? Also, if I should get a zero g bey, which beys are recommended?I already have Ifraid, Saramanda, Orojya, and Revizer.(Sorry for any grammar mistakes. I probably made one or two by accident)
(Sep. 06, 2012  10:47 PM)Primal Wrote: Gravity has some niche combos, but it's not really a competitive part in today's metagame. It does have AD145WD, as well as the BeyLauncher LR, so that makes it a pretty good purchase. As for Nemesis, its only decent part is Diablo, and its uses reside in weight-based defense and anti-attack combos, which are used in some metagames. I've consistently seen Diablo combos placing in Canada, to name one area.

Both are relatively good purchases, so if you can get both, do that.

Thanks, I'll probably get them both once I find a Grip rubber for the LR launcher on Amazon that is a good price and it's in the US.
what zero G beys and 4D beys should I get along side with some other things this is for my list for christmas this year.
Just curious how much is an BB01(with beypointer and original MFB launcher) NIB Pegasus105F cost?
Have you actually found one? Because they're really rare these days.