Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Two Guardian Revizers are must haves; due to the amazing Defense Revizer offers upon being synchromed with Revizer.
For Stamina, I have no idea... Confused
shoul i get random booster volume 3, 4, or 5?
#3 is $13.99 + $2.99 shipping
#4 is $9.88 free shipping
#5 is $9.88 free shipping

PLEASE REPLY ASAP
(Aug. 10, 2012  4:43 PM)waterbottleman Wrote: shoul i get random booster volume 3, 4, or 5?

PLEASE REPLY ASAP

None of them contain anything worthwhile competitive-wise, so just choose whichever has the recolors you like.
(Aug. 10, 2012  5:02 PM)Imperial Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2012  4:43 PM)waterbottleman Wrote: shoul i get random booster volume 3, 4, or 5?

PLEASE REPLY ASAP

None of them contain anything worthwhile competitive-wise, so just choose whichever has the recolors you like.

Yeahbut i want to know whic is actually worth the price
None of them. If you want a random booster, get volume 7.
Is getting a BB-32 and a BB-121 a good buy?
Those are excellent buys; the UDX set has great parts, a Metal Face set, and a Beylauncher L/R; and the BB-32 has an RF, more Beylaunchers, and an Attack stadium.
From These Five, Which 2 sets should I get, the Ultimate DX Set, Hybrid Wheel Match Set, BBP DX Set, Strongest Blader Set, or the Gravity Perseus Ultimate Reshuffle Set?
(Aug. 10, 2012  7:29 PM)The Prodigy Wrote: From These Five, Which 2 sets should I get, the Ultimate DX Set, Hybrid Wheel Match Set, BBP DX Set, Strongest Blader Set, or the Gravity Perseus Ultimate Reshuffle Set?

Ultimate DX, and BBP DX (if you don't have a BB-10 already)
Ultimate DX set for sure. Duo is the more desirable wheel for stamina (Phantom is probably just as good but suffers from recoil which Duo doesn't) and one of the best metal wheels for defence types. L Drago Guardian and Wing Pegasis are also useful and the set comes with LRF and an L/R beylauncher.
(Aug. 10, 2012  7:33 PM)Coach Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2012  7:29 PM)The Prodigy Wrote: From These Five, Which 2 sets should I get, the Ultimate DX Set, Hybrid Wheel Match Set, BBP DX Set, Strongest Blader Set, or the Gravity Perseus Ultimate Reshuffle Set?

Okay Thanks!(I do have a BB-10, But I can just sell this one.)

Ultra
Okay Thanks!
Should I get Flash Sagittario, Phantom Orion, Or Death Quetzalcoatl?
(Aug. 10, 2012  7:41 PM)The Prodigy Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2012  7:33 PM)Coach Wrote:

Ultra
Okay Thanks!
Your BB-10 is in crappy condition, so I doubt most people would buy it. And you already have Flash, and in the NC meta game, phantom isn't as good as Duo. so I'd say Death.

(Aug. 10, 2012  11:35 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2012  7:41 PM)The Prodigy Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2012  7:33 PM)Coach Wrote: Ultimate DX, and BBP DX (if you don't have a BB-10 already)

Ultra
Okay Thanks!
Your BB-10 is in crappy condition, so I doubt most people would buy it. And you already have Flash, and in the NC meta game, phantom isn't as good as Duo. so I'd say Death.

1. I was talking about the BB-10 that comes with the set.
2. My Flash Is worn, That's why I asked If I should get it
3. Hmmm... Okay!
(Aug. 10, 2012  11:38 PM)The Prodigy Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2012  11:35 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2012  7:41 PM)The Prodigy Wrote: Okay Thanks!(I do have a BB-10, But I can just sell this one.)

Ultra
Okay Thanks!

3. Hmmm... Okay!
Flash gets worn? how and go with death
(Aug. 10, 2012  11:39 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2012  11:38 PM)The Prodigy Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2012  11:35 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote: Your BB-10 is in crappy condition, so I doubt most people would buy it. And you already have Flash, and in the NC meta game, phantom isn't as good as Duo. so I'd say Death.

3. Hmmm... Okay!
Flash gets worn? how and go with death

I'll show you.

okay
Hi I was just wondering what is the best launcher that you can get and where you can get it
Most people I know use Beylaunchers, they're the one with the string that you pull. Online there are plenty available for quite cheap Tongue_out
ok thanks
Would a 3 Segment Launcher(Brand New) and a Beylauncher L mint be a good trade for Pirates Oroja?

Thanks
It depends who's trading what. Pirates Orojya isn't worth the launcher and grip, unless you seriously need a D. But go ahead if you are the one getting the launcher.

EDIT: Forgot what I came here for. Should I get a Beywheel? I've seen a bunch of threads about making a metagame and stuff, and they kind of look cool, but is it worth buying?
Beywheelz carp or lame Zero-G Stadium?
(Aug. 12, 2012  5:18 AM)Zancrow Wrote: Beywheelz carp or lame Zero-G Stadium?

zero g stadium
(Aug. 11, 2012  9:02 PM)GM Phantom Wrote: It depends who's trading what. Pirates Orojya isn't worth the launcher and grip, unless you seriously need a D. But go ahead if you are the one getting the launcher.

EDIT: Forgot what I came here for. Should I get a Beywheel? I've seen a bunch of threads about making a metagame and stuff, and they kind of look cool, but is it worth buying?

IMO, they're pretty much carp.
(Aug. 11, 2012  9:02 PM)GM Phantom Wrote: It depends who's trading what. Pirates Orojya isn't worth the launcher and grip, unless you seriously need a D. But go ahead if you are the one getting the launcher.

I'm the one trading the Launcher Grip for the Pirates Oroja. I have like 12 D Tips here.
I might just get the Guardian Reviser, I think it would be more worth it. But thanks anyways

Oh BTW, I have like 6 Launcher Grips here so I dont really need that 3 Segment anymore...

IMO, I think BeyWheelz are quite fun. I only own one, but I still think it was worth it. If in fact you do purchase some, come to the BeyWheelz forum and sign up.