Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jul. 28, 2012  9:26 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: I recently bought Flash Sagittario and Phantom Orion, was it a good choice?
Yes, the best attack and best stamina wheel. and you can make Flash Orion a great combo
Can anybody tell me a good defense or balance type blade from the mf metal masters series
You're talking Hasbro, so it's Basalt(Twisted tempo), HadesKerbecs BD145( keep in boost mode) and Nightmare Rex for you that's about it. Those are very good when competing against non-4D or Zero-G Beys.
Nightmare Rex? wat.

I've never seen any sort of conclusive testing with Nightmare Rex for defense/balance at all, even for TT...
I was informed by many nightmare is a very strong defensive pre-4d wheel and that's why its included in the Strongest Blader set.
(Jul. 28, 2012  11:54 PM)Coach Wrote: I was informed by many nightmare is a very strong defensive pre-4d wheel and that's why its included in the Strongest Blader set.
Really?Hmmm....
Carp I don't use it. but he was asking bout Hasbro Carp... The best of the rest... That's like all the people still using earth at my tournaments is this a good combo... well seeing you don't have a wheel worth a ---- yeah that'll do cuz what am I going to tell you to use your storm wheel?
Should I but these:
(all prices are in USD and i'm buying form the same seller, and it all comes with free shipping and all is NIB)
Beyblade strongest blader set $32.99
Phantom Orion 21.99
Ldrago Destroy 19.99
Pegasis Leone Rev Up launcher set 96.99
Galaxy Pegasis DX set 61.99

Is this a good deal? please tell me
(Jul. 28, 2012  11:54 PM)Coach Wrote: I was informed by many nightmare is a very strong defensive pre-4d wheel and that's why its included in the Strongest Blader set.

It's not very strong. Earth is better than it.
(Jul. 29, 2012  6:48 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote: Should I but these:
(all prices are in USD and i'm buying form the same seller, and it all comes with free shipping and all is NIB)
Phantom Orion 21.99
Ldrago Destroy 19.99

That is quite expensive ... Dimsum2u's prices are much cheaper than that.
Beyblade Strongest Blader Set - $24.50
Phantom Orion - $17.29 *
L-Drago Destroy - $15.72 *
Pegasis Leone Rev Up Set - $78
Galaxy DX - $50.32

The ones where i put the asterisks (*), that means you can get a better deal off eBay, or somewhere else.

EDIT: The Galaxy DX is a good deal.

(Jul. 29, 2012  7:25 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2012  6:48 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote: Should I but these:
Phantom Orion 21.99
Ldrago Destroy 19.99

That is quite expensive ... Dimsum2u's prices are much cheaper than that.
Beyblade Strongest Blader Set - $24.50
Phantom Orion - $17.29 *
L-Drago Destroy - $15.72 *
Pegasis Leone Rev Up Set - $78
Galaxy DX - $50.32 *

The ones where i put the asterisks (*), that means you can get a better deal off eBay, or somewhere else.

okay, thank you.
(Jul. 28, 2012  1:52 PM)pranzdiv123 Wrote: i am buying these they are good collectibles right except for gravity destroyer-

BB-80 gravity perseus AD145WD
beyblade gold l drago destroy armoured
beyblade mercury anubis brave
sol blaze gold version
3 beyblades HONG KONG LIMITED VERSION (pisces + virgo + aries)
(Jul. 28, 2012  1:52 PM)pranzdiv123 Wrote: i am buying these they are good collectibles right except for gravity destroyer-

sol blaze gold version

tell!!!

i feel ignored Unhappy
(Jul. 29, 2012  7:44 AM)pranzdiv123 Wrote:

sol blaze gold version

sol blaze gold version

tell!!!

i feel ignored Unhappy

Yes, they are. Sorry if you where ignored.
(Jul. 28, 2012  8:32 PM)nik1392 Wrote: Im thinking about selling my used Driger S and Apollon G...both are not having the original bit chips...so for how much i should sell them??

you should ask it here, then you will get a perfect answer http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Plastics...pid1001982
I bought something but the package came torn up with nothing left indSide,?
(Jul. 30, 2012  12:13 AM)Blaziken Wrote: I bought something but the package came torn up with nothing left indSide,?

then report it to the post office because someone stole it
Used Flame Pegasus
or
Dark Knight Dragooon and Guardian Revizer?

I'm leaning more towards the second, just because I want to pwn Primal ;D
lol, but seriously, I play competitively, and haven't been buying any new parts, so I think it would do me some justice to get new parts. Somehow I still got Second Place, though xD
But Flame Pegasus is Flame Pegasus O_O
Super Gyro Sexy Time and my Wolborg would have a beyblade to go against..and actually win for once LOL It's hard for Wolborg to beat Jiraiya MS.
Well my brother has basalt horogium 145WD and it's really strong. Can u please tell me which one of these beyblades can beat it and u recommend me to buy.Well these r the beys:
Galaxy pegasis W105R2F
Flame byxis 230WD
Gravity perseus AD145WD
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
meteo l drago LW105LF
pisces DF145BS
grand ketos
killer beafowl
ray gil 100RSF
ray unicorno
rock giraffe
screw capricorne
thermal lacerta.
(Jul. 31, 2012  12:18 PM)duouranuslover Wrote: Well my brother has basalt horogium 145WD and it's really strong. Can u please tell me which one of these beyblades can beat it and u recommend me to buy.Well these r the beys:
Galaxy pegasis W105R2F
Flame byxis 230WD
Gravity perseus AD145WD
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
meteo l drago LW105LF
pisces DF145BS
grand ketos
killer beafowl
ray gil 100RSF
ray unicorno
rock giraffe
screw capricorne
thermal lacerta.

If you want a combo, go to 'Build Me A Combo #2'.
Hell Kerbecs and flame byxis both have must have spin tracks. Then everybody should own a meteo as well.
(Aug. 01, 2012  1:38 AM)Shaman-R Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2012  12:18 PM)duouranuslover Wrote: Well my brother has basalt horogium 145WD and it's really strong. Can u please tell me which one of these beyblades can beat it and u recommend me to buy.Well these r the beys:
Galaxy pegasis W105R2F
Flame byxis 230WD
Gravity perseus AD145WD
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
meteo l drago LW105LF
pisces DF145BS
grand ketos
killer beafowl
ray gil 100RSF
ray unicorno
rock giraffe
screw capricorne
thermal lacerta.

No. I'm not asking for a combo I'm asking which one of the beys listed should i buy.
(Aug. 01, 2012  8:37 AM)duouranuslover Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2012  1:38 AM)Shaman-R Wrote:
Galaxy pegasis W105R2F
Flame byxis 230WD
Gravity perseus AD145WD
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
meteo l drago LW105LF
pisces DF145BS
grand ketos
killer beafowl
ray gil 100RSF
ray unicorno
rock giraffe
screw capricorne
thermal lacerta.

No. I'm not asking for a combo I'm asking which one of the beys listed should i buy.
Oh, my bad.
List what you already have, please. It makes it a lot easier to give reccomendations.
(Aug. 01, 2012  2:33 PM)Cake Wrote: List what you already have, please. It makes it a lot easier to give reccomendations.

Well i don't have any at this moment but I'm willing to buy my first one can u please tell me which one i should buy, keep in mind that my brother has basalt horogium 145WD and i want a bey from the list which can beat basalt.
I am think of buying Jade Jupiter from eBay:\ Is it worth buying-what kind of beyblade is it (attack,defense,stamina,balance) and is it good for its group? The beyblade just looked my type and i hear its also a super rare or something. Somebody please answer!