Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

What should I buy if i am started to play beyblade after gt?

Is it worth trading a dragoon g and draicel g blade base for hms beys
(Sep. 20, 2020  10:45 AM)kai edits Wrote: What should I buy if i am started to play beyblade after gt?

Is it worth trading a dragoon g and draicel g blade base for hms beys

I dont know about the second one (since I like engine gears as much as the Hard metal system)

But I recommend you buy super hyperion, Variant Lucifer, brave Valkyrie or/and Glide Ragnaruk
Should I get twisted tempo (hasbro) or death Quetzalcoatl (TT)
(Sep. 21, 2020  3:06 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Should I get twisted tempo (hasbro) or death Quetzalcoatl (TT)

Twisted Tempo seems to be the better option here, seeing as its stock combo is decent for stamina. Death Quetzalcoatl might be an ok balance stock combo, but Twisted just seems better here to buy.
(Sep. 21, 2020  3:21 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2020  3:06 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Should I get twisted tempo (hasbro) or death Quetzalcoatl (TT)

Twisted Tempo seems to be the better option here, seeing as its stock combo is decent for stamina. Death Quetzalcoatl might be an ok balance stock combo, but Twisted just seems better here to buy.

Thanks. Also do you think that Legends is better than TT?
(Sep. 21, 2020  3:27 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2020  3:21 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Twisted Tempo seems to be the better option here, seeing as its stock combo is decent for stamina. Death Quetzalcoatl might be an ok balance stock combo, but Twisted just seems better here to buy.

Thanks. Also do you think that Legends is better than TT?

I don’t know. I’d have to buy one for myself. I only own a couple Metal Fight Beyblades, and they are both Takara Tomy/Sonokong.
I’m looking for some nice launchers to buy for tournaments what should I get?
(Sep. 21, 2020  6:59 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I’m looking for some nice launchers to buy for tournaments what should I get?

any sparking launcher+ any rubber/metal grip. Cho-z Achilles/Master Diabolos both come w/good durable LR launchers if you are planning to use both a left and a right spin bey. Hasbro sold some cheap LR launchers back in switchstrike, some sites might still have them. sparking is still the best, but no LR so far and not as durable. If someone has any other info, plz add, as I don't have the master launcher and I dont have the achilles launcher(I have used it multiple times tho)
Union Diabolos or Judgement joker? I want to get union for its bearing tip and it’s really good top but then I know judgement joker is so overpowered in attack so wondering which one I should get next
(Sep. 27, 2020  3:16 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Union Diabolos or Judgement joker? I want to get union for its bearing tip and it’s really good top but then I know judgement joker is so overpowered in attack so wondering which one I should get next

It depends on what Takara Tomy parts you have. Since you have Rage Longinus I think it would be best for you to get Union Diabolos.
(Sep. 27, 2020  3:18 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  3:16 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Union Diabolos or Judgement joker? I want to get union for its bearing tip and it’s really good top but then I know judgement joker is so overpowered in attack so wondering which one I should get next

It depends on what Takara Tomy parts you have. Since you have Rage Longinus I think it would be best for you to get Union Diabolos.

Ok so my TT parts are rage, Hyperion, red dragon venom diabolos, death diabolos, and Mirage fafnir if any of those would change up what I should get tell me
(Sep. 27, 2020  3:45 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  3:18 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: It depends on what Takara Tomy parts you have. Since you have Rage Longinus I think it would be best for you to get Union Diabolos.

Ok so my TT parts are rage, Hyperion, red dragon venom diabolos, death diabolos, and Mirage fafnir if any of those would change up what I should get tell me

I still think Union Diabolos is your best bet here, and you could make Mirage Fafnir 00Expand Bearing 1D for a stamina combo if you wanted to.
(Sep. 27, 2020  3:55 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  3:45 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Ok so my TT parts are rage, Hyperion, red dragon venom diabolos, death diabolos, and Mirage fafnir if any of those would change up what I should get tell me

I still think Union Diabolos is your best bet here, and you could make Mirage Fafnir 00Expand Bearing 1D for a stamina combo if you wanted to.

Exactly what I was thinking too thanks so much
Does anyone know how to go in full edit mode?
Union Diabolos or Variant Lucifer? I saw how good mobius and 2d were and I was thinking Union for bearing what do you think. My TT beys are Rage, Mirage, Hyperion, Death Diabolos, and Venom Diabolos (Red Dragon Version)
Variant lucifer for sure.It comes with mobius and lucifer (both very good parts.)
Plus you get a sparking launcher with it to
Should I get tempest and put it with bearing or should I keep my mirage and put bearing on that?
Where to buy Japanese bayblade burst thats are real and good
(Oct. 03, 2020  5:42 PM)Dr.savage22 Wrote: Where to buy Japanese bayblade burst thats are real and good

Well, there are a variety of places that you can buy from. I recommend Four-Gaming, Malloftoys, Ever-Wish, Ebay, and Amazon.
With Ebay and Amazon, watch out for the fakes. Those seem to be everywhere now.
What ahould I get for good mfb parts? I have meteo l drago, and the l drago reshuffle set, but I traded for gb145 and wd.
What should I buy for the current meta right now excluding world spriggan
(Oct. 04, 2020  12:33 AM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: What ahould I get for good mfb parts? I have meteo l drago, and the l drago reshuffle set, but I traded for gb145 and wd.

You might want to check here:
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-ITA-Top-Tier-MFB
for some good combos.
(Oct. 04, 2020  3:37 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  12:33 AM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: What ahould I get for good mfb parts? I have meteo l drago, and the l drago reshuffle set, but I traded for gb145 and wd.

You might want to check here:
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-ITA-Top-Tier-MFB
for some good combos.

Thanks.
Getting one bey which one should I get both MFB and Burst?