Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jul. 14, 2020  8:59 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2020  6:59 PM)Dank Wrote: Get Turbo Spryzen S4. Its cheap and strong and I think it is the hasbro bey of them all.

I need some beys under $10. Any ideas?

The only beys I know about that are under 10 dollars are fake or the hasbro singles like Ballard and kraken

Oh, ok never mind then. I was hoping hasbro had like $12 beys at the most.
(Jul. 14, 2020  9:17 PM)Dank Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2020  8:59 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: The only beys I know about that are under 10 dollars are fake or the hasbro singles like Ballard and kraken

Oh, ok never mind then. I was hoping hasbro had like $12 beys at the most.

Actually try ever-wish, I heard somebody talk about it and they have beys for around 10 dollars.
(Jul. 14, 2020  9:29 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2020  9:17 PM)Dank Wrote: Oh, ok never mind then. I was hoping hasbro had like $12 beys at the most.

Actually try ever-wish, I heard somebody talk about it and they have beys for around 10 dollars.

ok, thank you
I don't where to ask this but do you know if Coro Coro magazines restock? I tried to pre-order the one with Uranus from Amazon but it seems it ran out of stock and now they are telling me to wait
Would Seig Xcalibur be worth getting if I already have Z Achilles? I’ve heard they’re equals in attack, but I wanted to hear other’s opinions on this.
which bey should i buy cho z spriggan or royal cho z spriggan and which is better
so im going to get some money soon (specifically 113 dollars) and im not sure what series of beyblade i should buy because im trying to get every beyblade and im not sure which series to start with

and please tell me the beyblades i should buy from the series thank you! Smile
Not sure if this is the best thread for this question but couldn't find something more fitting.

Are Draciel MS, Driger MS and Gaia Dragoon MS (used with wear and tear) worth anything? I see some listings on ebay for upto £80 for a Driger MS but I'm skeptical.
Hi guys is anyone selling a good beystadium for 20 pounds, i would like any hasbro metal figut stadium or any takara tomy stadium (burst/mfb)
(Jul. 23, 2020  3:35 PM)YxngAbz7 Wrote: Hi guys is anyone selling a good beystadium for 20 pounds, i would like any hasbro metal figut stadium or any takara tomy stadium (burst/mfb)

You might want to try eBay or Amazon.
(Jul. 23, 2020  4:56 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2020  3:35 PM)YxngAbz7 Wrote: Hi guys is anyone selling a good beystadium for 20 pounds, i would like any hasbro metal fight stadium or any takara tomy stadium (burst/mfb)

Lol its not that easy in the uk its all just beyblade burst or unbranded. Ive owner about 3 unbranded stadiums and they get pretty destroyed by vari ares and tempo

(Jul. 23, 2020  4:56 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2020  3:35 PM)YxngAbz7 Wrote: Hi guys is anyone selling a good beystadium for 20 pounds, i would like any hasbro metal figut stadium or any takara tomy stadium (burst/mfb)

You should open a thread in the Bey Marketplace if you want to buy from someone.
(Jul. 23, 2020  7:54 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

You should open a thread in the Bey Marketplace if you want to buy from someone.
Yeah i just did my g
(Jul. 23, 2020  9:37 PM)Medz Wrote: Does this sound too good to be true? Worried they might be fakes.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B085N1RXFV/r...gFbDKD3XYV

I don’t know what the reviews say, but it seems authentic seeing as the pictures show hasbro (if it is fake I guess you could always return it).
(Jul. 23, 2020  9:37 PM)Medz Wrote: Does this sound too good to be true? Worried they might be fakes.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B085N1RXFV/r...gFbDKD3XYV

It seems good.

Seller rating is high: "96% positive in the last 12 months (5951 ratings)"

The pictures show Hasbro Beyblades.

None of the ratings is below 4 stars.

As well one of the reviews states specifically: " tutto ufficiale hasbro e prezzo veramente eccezzionale" or "all official hasbro and truly exceptional price"
I need to string launchers for a reasonable price, should I buy the sparking launchers? or 2 LR's, the sparking are cheaper but I don't know if it's durability. Someone can help me out?
Does anyone know if this is legit ive been looking for a bb-09 for months now in the uk.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/B-09-Beyblade-B...fe0b997a63
(Jul. 28, 2020  1:33 PM)YxngAbz7 Wrote: Does anyone know if this is legit ive been looking for a bb-09 for months now in the uk.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/B-09-Beyblade-B...fe0b997a63

I think so, it has a takara tomy logo on the top right.
Hi guys, i'm planning to buy King Helios mainly for the double chassis and the sparking chip. What would you advice? Are they any useful?
One last thing: i would also buy Monster Ogre O5 by Hasbro, but it looks so similar to the sword base (still by Hasbro, i already have it) that i can't help thinking if they have pretty much the same performances or not.
Thank you in advance 🙏
(Jul. 29, 2020  1:09 AM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi guys, i'm planning to buy King Helios mainly for the double chassis and the sparking chip. What would you advice? Are they any useful?
One last thing: i would also buy Monster Ogre O5 by Hasbro, but it looks so similar to the sword base (still by Hasbro, i already have it) that i can't help thinking if they have pretty much the same performances or not.
Thank you in advance 🙏
Helios is just like most chips other than Valkyrie or Longinus, so you could use it for whatever sparking combo you want. 1B is okay, but there are better Chassis out there like 2S. It's not exactly the best release.
Monster seems to be better than the Hasbro Sword base because there's less recoil which would cause it to burst a lot (in the TT version as well). It's a good base for Hasbro, and performs a lot differently compared to Sword despite their similar design
(Jul. 29, 2020  2:01 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  1:09 AM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi guys, i'm planning to buy King Helios mainly for the double chassis and the sparking chip. What would you advice? Are they any useful?
Thank you in advance 🙏
Helios is just like most chips other than Valkyrie or Longinus, so you could use it for whatever sparking combo you want.  1B is okay, but there are better Chassis out there like 2S.  It's not exactly the best release.
Monster seems to be better than the Hasbro Sword base because there's less recoil which would cause it to burst a lot (in the TT version as well).  It's a good base for Hasbro, and performs a lot differently compared to Sword despite their similar design

Ok, thanks for the advices! By the way, i put down a list of every single sparking part (at least the easy- to-get ones) in this way:

"MUST-HAVE" PARTS
Super Hyperion Xceed 1A: every part it comes with is competitive
Brave Valkyrie 2A Evolution': same thing as Super Hyperion
Variant Lucifer 2D Mobius: sparking chip (Variant ring sucks, 2D chassis and Mobius still have to prove if they're good or not)
Rage Longinus Destroy' 3A: same thing i said about brave and super
Mirage Fafnir Nothing 2S: Mirage Ring, Fafnir sparking chip (a left chip is always welcome), 2S chassis
Glide Ragnaruk Wheel Revolve 1S: Wheel disc only
First Uranus 1D: i guess First ring is a good alternative to Super, maybe Uranus chip

"PLEASE, NO!" parts:
King Helios Zone 1B: i'd save only the sparking chip and 1B chassis
Curse Satan Hurricane Universe 1D: universe driver works fairly decently in a few combos
All single chassis: useless

Maybe this list might be useful for beginners or who has to save money and can't afford to buy everything. Do you guys agree with me?
Hi guys, think this is a good deal. I normally buy my 4d beys for around £15 each. But I think it might be worth it as Striker is extremely hard to find.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Takara-Beyblade...87&sr=8-32
which bey should i buy ffrom ebay

brave or rage??????????