Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

should I get the bb10 the ultimate dx set or a zero g syncrome dx set (i only have the money to buy one) also use the sig wich is not oudated to see what i have now. note: I don't have any zero g beys and i havn't seen any at target,walmart,or toys r us
BB-10 is something every blader NEEDS. Try to get it.
I would personally get the BB-10 stadium, you already have some top tier parts, plus if you purchase some Shogun steel/Zero-G you can make some Competitive combos. All of which are suited for the BB-10
BB:10 it is thanks for the helpTongue_out
I was looking at blowing some money on beys, probably about $60-$70 worth. I have the Zero-G Attack Stadium; should I get the Defense and/or Balance Stadiums too? Also, I'm looking at buying BBGs 24 & 25, would I need to buy anything else?

Lastly, I was looking on Amazon and found a full set of 8 ZGRB1 for about $70, should I buy it?
(Jul. 11, 2013  7:35 PM)BBPegasisMaster Wrote: I was looking at blowing some money on beys, probably about $60-$70 worth. I have the Zero-G Attack Stadium; should I get the Defense and/or Balance Stadiums too? Also, I'm looking at buying BBGs 24 & 25, would I need to buy anything else?

Lastly, I was looking on Amazon and found a full set of 8 ZGRB1 for about $70, should I buy it?

Personally, I think having one Zero-G stadium, is enough, especially if you have the attack one.

Things you could also get are:

-Dark Knight Dragooon
-Guardian Reviser
-Pirates Killerken
-Bandid Genbull F230TB (Hard to get)

Only get Killerken and Reviser if you can`t get it at your local Toys R Us.

I think it`s alright, but only get it if the parts in there are needed, like E230 and GCF.
(Jul. 11, 2013  8:46 PM)LMAO Wrote: Personally, I think having one Zero-G stadium, is enough, especially if you have the attack one.

-Dark Knight Dragooon
-Guardian Reviser
-Pirates Killerken

I think it`s alright, but only get it if the parts in there are needed, like E230 and GCF.

http://www.amazon.com/Takara-Beyblade-BB...om+booster

Is that worth buying, then? It's $140 but it's all 8 random boosters (like the other one) and I'm guaranteed a Bandid Genbull.
I think that's a little way too overpriced. Plus, you can get the useful parts for cheaper.
(Jul. 11, 2013  9:11 PM)BBPegasisMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2013  8:46 PM)LMAO Wrote: Personally, I think having one Zero-G stadium, is enough, especially if you have the attack one.

-Dark Knight Dragooon
-Guardian Reviser
-Pirates Killerken

http://www.amazon.com/Takara-Beyblade-BB...om+booster

Is that worth buying, then? It's $140 but it's all 8 random boosters (like the other one) and I'm guaranteed a Bandid Genbull.

It's worth buying it, but the best parts it comes with are Genbull x2, F230x2, TBx2, Killerken x2, Gryph x1, so I'd say it's pretty good. But you should look into how much it'd cost for each of those parts seperately, before you buy the 8 RBV3's.
Alright, thanks for your input Shining God MS and LMAO!
Is this a good group of beys to get? Flash SGTO 230WD, Guardian Leviathian 160SB, Archer Gargoyle SA165WSF, Nightmare Rex TR145EWD, Beat Lynx TH170WD, Phantom Orion B:d, Cygnus CW, BD145, and RF. I currently own Duo, an MF-H basically the whole ultamite DX set.
Yep, all the staples of Beyblade, besides the zero g.
Ok, thank you. I will get all them besides Nightmare Rex is too much money.
You don't need Beat Lynx either. Nothing in it is competitive besides WD and TH170 is not that much better than 230 in this day. The height change just really doesn't matter anymore. Swap out Archer Gargole for Samurai Revizer SA165Q. (Which just so happens to be around the same price: $13)
So I'm deciding which of these to get, Thief Phoenic, Gladiator Bahamidia, Samurai Ifraid, Archer Gryph, Samurai Pegasis, Berserker Begirados, Shinobi saramanda, Pirates killerken, Pirates orojya, Bandid goreim, Archer Gargoyle, Bandid Genbull,
Do u have a zero g stadium?
Yes an Attack type stadium.

Zero g attack type
you could get all of them except orojya, pegasis, goreim, and maybe not saramanda, but I really don't want to tell you wrong, but I think this would be good for starting, berserker begirados sr200 bwd, it has basically all good parts. So id go with that, but anyone besides the 3 I mentioned would be good to own.
Thanks! I'm probably getting Dragooon so I will get Begirados too!
Okay, just a note begirados doesn't synchrom well with dragooon, so if you were planning to buy more buys eventually dragooon killerken/reviser works really well togerther, but begirados is still a good purchase just not combined with dragooon.
I think he should get Pegasis and Begirados goes great with Dragooon in Smash Attack! Yuko can back me up about Begirados (this time Yuko!) Did you also forget about Bandid Genbull (note Genbull F230 TB)
(Jul. 12, 2013  11:54 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Okay, just a note begirados doesn't synchrom well with dragooon, so if you were planning to buy more buys eventually dragooon killerken/reviser works really well togerther, but begirados is still a good purchase just not combined with dragooon.
I also have guardian reviser.
Begirados and dragooon work together, didnt know that haha! Well most f230 is used with gcf or bwd or something and if he can only get one you know, and tb only works with sp230 and sr200. So i guess it woulnt matter which of those 2 but since begirados works with it...

Them you dont need a killerken, yet...
I'm probably getting a second attack chrome wheel to go with Begirados (what besides itself goes best with begirados?) and a zero g attack bottom (which is best?)
For an attack bottom rf, r2f works, or of you mean sway attack GF is the best, along with gcf and cf following behind. I think bahamdia might work with begirados. Check the tier lists to be sure.