Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

To add onto what BLITZ said, Beat Lynx has Beat, TH170, and WD, all of which are competitive. Jade Jupiter also has RB, which (in my opinion) is superior to CS for defense.
(Feb. 26, 2012  9:46 PM)Cygnus Wrote: Its the same. No use for it at all.

thanks, i was just asking i'm trying to make a attack beyblade without using 4d parts
Death Quetz or Scythe Kronos or Beat lynx
(Feb. 27, 2012  2:11 AM)BLITZ-∞ Wrote: Death Quetz or Scythe Kronos or Beat lynx
If you have Duo Uranus or maybe Basalt/Twisted, don't get Death Quetzalcoatl (although Death is a little better than Basalt). If you have Phantom Orion or Duo Uranus, don't get Scythe Kronos.
Even if you don't have Phantom though, I would still say Beat Lynx since it has Beat, TH170, and WD, which are all good for competitive play, like Primal said. But really, I don't see why you are asking this question...since you answered someone else's question that was almost exactly like this one (the other had Jade Jupiter).
Is this authentic, i can't believe the price, i know a lot of people buy from here but i can't see any takara/sonokong logos

http://www.leoshop.com.tw/merchandise/1/...910005.htm

(Feb. 27, 2012  5:23 PM)apple1075 Wrote: Is this authentic, i can't believe the price, i know a lot of people buy from here but i can't see any takara/sonokong logos

http://www.leoshop.com.tw/merchandise/1/...910005.htm

No, it's fake, look at the walls. People shouldn't shop there as they have a lot of fakes.

(Feb. 26, 2012  9:25 PM)Cygnus Wrote: No really. There's no real use for it in the metagame. Though I did hear that it is good at knocking out Basalt.
No, that was merely used as an example to show that using good combinations won't guarantee you a win, even if the testing is usually 100% in your favour. Tornado doesn't have any magical ability to KO basalt, otherwise it would be hugely popular. The whole point of people bringing it up is because the idea itself seems absurd until you watch that video, it is certainly NOT a normal thing.
I need a good Attack wheel, since my primarily Upper Attack/Upper Smash beys have lately been countered by extremely heavy Basalt/Earth combos. Ideas?
That is easily answered! look on the competitive metal fight combos list by kei, variares ch120/r145 with rf/r2f and blitz with ch120/r145 and rf/r2f are the best for attack. To add to this, look on the variares and blitz discussions, the tests clearly show that given a bit of practice and power, basalt isn't as untouchable as it seems! So as confident as a basalt blader may be, a good attack type blader with good experience and technique can topple them!
I asked about this earlier, but my combos are slightly updated and i'm also looking for different opinions.
My best combos: Basalt Bull GB145CS, Lightning/Meteo(Which is better) CH120R2F, and Earth Aquario DF145WD.
I can buy 3, MAYBE 4 beyblades. I want one to improve my defense, one to improve attack and one for stamina, and maybe an extra for whatever's weakest afterwards. Ideas??
Get Hell Kerbecs BD145DS for BD145, VariAres for Attack and get Phantom for Stamina. Glad to help.
P.S. Try get Gravity Perseus for AD145 to use instead of DF145.
So my combos would be Basalt BD145CS, VariAres CH120R2F (or is RF better?) and Phantom AD145WD?
Is it worth me getting phantom Orion, it's just so widely used nowadays, if I meet someone in a tourney and we both have pretty much the same stamina combo, it's gonna be pretty boring and tight.... My only 4d beys so far are diablo nemesis and the ultimate dx set, thanks!
Phantom is top-tier for Stamina, definatley a good buy.
(Feb. 27, 2012  10:33 PM)StadiumOut!! Wrote: So my combos would be Basalt BD145CS, VariAres CH120R2F (or is RF better?) and Phantom AD145WD?

Doesn't matter which. I prefer RF though. They're all great combos.
http://www.leoshop.com.tw/merchandise/1/...427971.htm
Fake? that's a rediculous price for TT
It has the TT logo, so it should be legit. Otherwise, the company would be in danger of being sued by TT.

It is the shop's choice, and shipping may cost more. They seem to have very good deals as well.
(Feb. 27, 2012  11:44 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: It has the TT logo, so it should be legit. Otherwise, the company would be in danger of being sued by TT.

It is the shop's choice, and shipping may cost more. They seem to have very good deals as well.
It say's it'll tell you the shipping amount after you purchase......
(Feb. 27, 2012  10:42 PM)Funny Bunny Wrote: Is it worth me getting phantom Orion, it's just so widely used nowadays, if I meet someone in a tourney and we both have pretty much the same stamina combo, it's gonna be pretty boring and tight.... My only 4d beys so far are diablo nemesis and the ultimate dx set, thanks!
If you have the Ultimate DX Set, then do NOT buy Phantom Orion!
Duo is just as good as Phantom, if not better. Duo = Phantom.
alrighty... which one is best: Jade Jupiter or Beat Lynx
Beat Lynx... Jade Jupiter is only useful for RB...
@Minkglok
The silver one is real. It states in the description. And, yes that is a good buy, but i'm not really a fan of Mercury Anubis'. Also, JH1026 is a good seller. He is also a seller on the WBO, but he rarely goes one i believe.
Thx for the reply, the reason I ask about the authentic of the sliver mercury because yesterday I came across a post in other forum and everyone said the sliver mercury is fake. And which is look exactly the same as the one on eBay.

Here is the pic of the fake sliver mercury anubis.
(Feb. 28, 2012  10:13 AM)BlackOutCannon Wrote: @Minkglok
The silver one is real. It states in the description. And, yes that is a good buy, but i'm not really a fan of Mercury Anubis'. Also, JH1026 is a good seller. He is also a seller on the WBO, but he rarely goes one i believe.