Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Duo is better than Death in defense; the list hasn't been updated with Duo yet.
(Dec. 30, 2011  10:53 PM)Kaiba Wrote: Duo is better than Death in defense; the list hasn't been updated with Duo yet.
thanks ill be buying duo then, then death
also should i buy the beylauncher lr, i really dont know if it has a longer string than a atandard beylauncher, so should i buy beylauncher lr or a stadard seprate beylauncher for left and rigth spin

lol so anyone for my question?
How much is NIB Takara Gigars & Dranzer S worth each?
i dont personally have gigars but it would cost around £40-50
i got dranzer s but its sonokong, got it for £13
(Dec. 30, 2011  9:42 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: If you have BB-10, or even Hasbro stadiums provided you have enough of them since they are good for attack as well, get the Unicorno and wear it down like no tomorrow since it's a Hasbro one.

Stamina? Just buy a Hell Kerbecs and slap a WD on it.

I already have CS. Cetus or Gil?
i have cetus... it's not too great... the rs greatly reduces the stamina and the grand wheel isn't the best defensive wheel. Ray gil has RSF which i guess is pretty useful, but saying that you already have a CS which is better than RSF, go with cetus.
Should I get a Gaea Dragoon MS or an Advance Averazer?
Averazer is considered better than Gaia Dragoon MS, so definitely Averazer for spin-stealing and such.

Alternatively, you could buy Eterner for a different kind of spin steal.
I was planning on just making a mediocre attack combo with Jiraiya, so thanks!
If you want attack, try Advance Striker or Death Gargoyle.
(Dec. 30, 2011  5:37 AM)Shirish Shukla Wrote: and I am desperately in need of a good defense type, right now my best is Earth Kerbecs BD145RS, which is meh

You must be relatively new here or you would have seen my Hell Kerbecs thread showing the MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD14CS (used to) is beast. Better than Earth by any means, that's for sure!

(Dec. 31, 2011  1:14 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: If you want attack, try Advance Striker or Death Gargoyle.

I can't find a Striker on eBay, and Gargoyle is a little pricy :\. Jiraiya and Averazer are within my price range.
(Dec. 30, 2011  12:55 AM)th!nk Wrote: Which base?

Phantom's track*
But if it comes with a superb metal weight(is that right? Doesn't sound right) then I suppose it'll be a worthy buy!
Especially since it sells for $17 on ebay and I got it and a balance stadium on ebay for $22 lol. (shipping included on both numbers)
is sol blaze good?
Competitively, not at all.
But, depending on which one you get, it is quite visually pleasing and it's cool to have a beyblade that is "exclusively" from the movie Cute
(Dec. 31, 2011  3:47 AM)Karl Wrote: is sol blaze good?
For collection yes, for use in battles, no not really.

Edit: Beat'n
Which Takara or Sonokong stadium should I get? It seems BB-10 is the most recommended but I'm not sure if I'm willing to pay $40-$50 for it so then I saw the BB-41 which I believe is a bit cheaper.
The BB-10 is the standard beystadium we use for everything. If you buy something else, you'll end up wishing you'd bought a BB-10 anyway, so get a BB-10. Sonokong BB-10's are generally cheaper.
i now have all the metal fight, and metal masters beys. i have the following 4D beys: Beat lynx, big bang pegasus, fang leone, death quetzal, variares, scythe kronos, and phantom orion. witch one(s) should i buy next?
Hard to say at this point, you've got basically everything, though I'd probably just wait to see how diablo does in testing, it shouldn't be too long before someone tests it now.

You could buy Jade Jupiter or something, but it's hardly a must have. Diablo is the one I'd have my eye on, testing should be here soon enough.

Duo would be good, if you're willing to pay for one Tongue_out

Or, you could stock up on good CS's, RF's, R2F's, etc.
If you end up buying the BB-10, I highly suggest this supplier's listing - http://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Beyb..._686wt_952 -
It's a great deal IMO since most just BB-10s will cost that same amount, but instead this comes with an RF and two more beylaunchers.
If you can afford it, try getting Duo Uranus. It's around $35 separately, and the set it comes in (UDXS) is $75-$80.
(Dec. 31, 2011  4:26 AM)Karl Wrote: i now have all the metal fight, and metal masters beys. i have the following 4D beys: Beat lynx, big bang pegasus, fang leone, death quetzal, variares, scythe kronos, and phantom orion. witch one(s) should i buy next?

Unless I'm mistaken, Duo is the only thing left you need to get. Diablo Nemesis or Fusion Hades might become one, but there hasn't been any testing yet.

EDIT: Th!nk, he has VariAres.
(Dec. 31, 2011  4:27 AM)th!nk Wrote: Variares would probably be a good buy
He's already got a Vari.