Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Dec. 21, 2011  1:15 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: Looking to build a great stamina bey.

Should I buy Phantom Orion, Scythe Kronos, or splurge and get Duo Uranus?
orion

(Dec. 20, 2011  11:15 PM)StadiumOut!! Wrote: Thanks, will prob get VariAres at christmas and the other 2 for my b-day
@DragonManiac86: I already have Basalt Horogium 145wd. Should i still buy the SBS?

basalt is not the boss in SBS blitz is
hey for christmas im getting strongest blader set and hell kerbecs and MF and phantom orion , im running regular ripcord launcher and i have basalt gb145cs and gravity persues d125 rf/r2f i have all l drago , meteo l drago 85 wd
and ALOT MORE HASBRO alot common i need to know what to get next like acessories or beys or etc . i can go on ebay also .
Get a Beylauncher L/R and a Launcher Grip.

Invaluable accessories.
i will ask my grandpa but i can get more anything else i need? price limit 65
Beat Lynx TH170WD for TH170 is a wonderful purchase that compliments your current incoming purchases very well.

Get ahold of a D tip for it and you're set.
A D tip is the Performance Tip called "D". It comes with several things, such as Vulcan Horuseus 145D, Counter Leone 145D, etc.

And, yes, that Launcher + Grip set is very wonderful.
oh yes i have that and ohkay my dad is in veitnam in saigon he trying to find beys for me any good spots? u know? and i dont have a statium i play only at cousin think i should get one and which type?
BB-10 Attack Type Stadium is the absolute best you can get - it should be your top priority right now.
bb-10 and beat lynx and my dad just texted me i just got 2 gravity persues with the l/r and bull and cancer hell kerbecs all i need is a grip and im set? anything else i need?
I think you should go to the Purchase Consultation for that.
EDIT:-Sorry!You should get VariAres or the SBS.
He... Is in Purchase Consultation...
(Dec. 20, 2011  11:03 PM)StadiumOut!! Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2011  9:14 PM)JAKER Wrote: I want to buy an hms beyblade, i live in spain so im gonna order one on ebay but i don`t know if this sites are good to buy hms beyblades:

----- http://www.ebay.es/itm/Japan-TAKARA-Beyb...2a163c6c72
THANKS

That's not a HMS beyblade, but if that's what you want, it's a good price and looks reliable.

Yes i don t want a hms ,sorry .Thanks for your answer i already bought two of this Grin

(Dec. 21, 2011  10:18 AM)bjforlife Wrote: bb-10 and beat lynx and my dad just texted me i just got 2 gravity persues with the l/r and bull and cancer hell kerbecs all i need is a grip and im set? anything else i need?

Hm, those are great purchases. You got AD145, BD145, Bull, Cancer....
Just get a Phantom now.
Phantom Cancer AD145WD is all set to go! Smile
And, if possible, buy whatever Hazel suggested. Smile
Okay, so I really like death Quet but I haven't bladed since the original plastic ones yeeeeaaaars ago. I'd like to blade competetivly but I've only got the money to purchase one blade right now. does Death Quet have a lot of top tier parts? or should I go with something else? thanks!
also where can I purchase metal facebolts?
Death is a top-tier Defense wheel, and RDF is a top-tier Defense part.

I recommend purchasing it 2000%.
Thanks A lot! one more question if in the near future I can purchase a second blade which would you all recommend for good combinations with Death Quet?

Hell Kerbecs BD145DS. Also try to get a Metal Face-2 kit, and an Aquario CW, and you'll be set.
Aquario CW? is that like a storm aquario? sorry still new to the abbreviations
It's the Clear Wheel, otherwise known as an Energy Ring in Hasbro terms.
Hmm. Should I get a Strongest Blader Set or a Variares ?
Which would be more useful? (lol)
I already have a Basalt Wheel btw.

SBS w/
Blitz Unicorno 100RSF
MF-H Basalt Horogium 130RS
MF-F Nightmare Rex SW145EWD
Bey-Deck Case

IMO, Variares would be the better buy.
ok now i am looking at original quetzacoatl. is this a good buy?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-TAKARA-...499wt_1233

i don't know what a good price range is thanks!
Almost $25? That's kinda overpriced IMO. I think Rai got one for around $14.50 or so.
should i get Blitz Unicorno 100RSF or VariAres D:D for a great attack wheel?