Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Ok, thanks!
(Nov. 25, 2011  2:18 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: He certainly knows what you mean to say....
The word 'original' in his statement- 'original Quetz' is simply to differentiate between Death Quetz and the 'original' Quetz, i.e. Pre-HWS Quetz.
Like we will call Pre-HWS Pegasis as the 'original Pegasis'.
I hope you understand what I (and Arupaeo) meant to say. Smile
IMO, event exclusive items are great for collections. Smile
I actually pay more attention to collection purposes than performance. This is because, what is good today will be outclassed tomorrow. But what comes into your collection, will always be a vital part of it.
So IMO, its good to get Event Exclusive items. There might be many people who would go against my statement, though. Smile
About RB's RBV7 has to be your buy.
Oh. I understand now. I'm limited till RB.vol6. If I did have 4D, I wouldn't have trouble deciding what to buy at all

is the bbp dx set worth it?
(Nov. 26, 2011  9:08 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: is the bbp dx set worth it?

It actually depends what you already do have.
Would the metal finger grip ,rubber handle grip and a 2nd hell kerbecs+ proto. Quetz be a good buy for $45?
(Nov. 26, 2011  12:07 PM)powerangeryan Wrote: Would the metal finger grip ,rubber handle grip and a 2nd hell kerbecs+ proto. Quetz be a good buy for $45?

Spare BD145 is not bad..but extra Hell is just ..mm.. Uncertain..you know..since Hell is not very high competitively..so..its not really necessary...
Metal finger grip..i dont know..i find its useless..rubber handle grip might give you some comfort and grip while using grip..
quetz...nah..more reliable parts had been released..
unless he means death quetz then definitely!
Jiraiya MS (RC)
Slash Riger MS (CWD)
Sea Dragon (CWD Defense Ring) [Hasbro version comes with this.]
Magical Ape MS (AR)
Dark Leopard MS (RC)

That's way overpriced for a Death Quetz though...
Yeah..Death Quetz would be exception..but i doubt he meant Death Quetz since he mentioned proto Quetz???
(Nov. 26, 2011  6:23 PM)mittalrobby Wrote: Jiraiya MS (RC)
Slash Riger MS (CWD)
Sea Dragon (CWD Defense Ring) [Hasbro version comes with this.]
Magical Ape MS (AR)
Dark Leopard MS (RC)
Thanks for that random naming of HMS parts ?

He probably means how much is it worth. The good parts are Sea Dragon CWD (Hasbro version is the worse of the 2 versions though, Takara RBA2 is best.), Magical Ape AR and Jiraiya RC. The other 2 are meh.

Tell us the condition please, then we can appraise it.
lol in that case
Jiraiya MS (RC) $20 max
Slash Riger MS (CWD) $15 max
Sea Dragon (CWD Defense Ring) [Hasbro version comes with this.] $20 max
Magical Ape MS (AR) $15 max
Dark Leopard MS (RC) $10 max
but i guessed..not much gonna pay for some random parts..with the shipping what so ever.. Uncertain
Big Bang Pegasis in package and $20 or the Strongest Blader set?
Definitely Strongest Blader Set.
How much would that Griffolyon 2 be? The one in the "Ask a Question, Get an Answer! #2?" I'm buying it from my friend, but she doesn't know how much it's worth.
How much would a slightly used Dragoon GT and Dranzer GT be worth?
Aslo, does anyone know where I can purchase this Hasbro Metal Masters set? I cant find the picture but, I remember it had 4 blades 2 of them were some type of Gravity Destroyer recolor? Does anyone know what store it is from?
Dragoon GT and Dranzer GT.. used..but functioning..40 usd and 35 usd respectively..mint...50-60 and 45-55 respectively..
(Nov. 26, 2011  7:02 PM)Ryu13 Wrote: How much would that Griffolyon 2 be?

$15 In that condtion
where can i get good cheap beys that have low shipping and ship to the uk
DimSum's excellent; otherwise look around for goood seller with cheap prices and check Ebay occasionally.