Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

I recommend L-Drago Destroy more.Don't get Fang Leone,it's the worse out of the three.
BASILISK: Depends what parts you have. If you can get CH120 and XF, Meteo, otherwise, LDrago Destroy, as it only needs D125RF, which is easier to get.

Whatzzer: What? TH170 is an amazing track, and you haven't even listed Beat Lynx. Seriously dude, get Beat Lynx, TH170 ALONE is worth it, believe me. It happens to come with the best right spin attack wheel and a top tier stamina tip, and a whole lot of Leopard Print stickers. Cute
L-Drago Destroy.But to be safest,get LLD rather than those two.Not much test on LDD yet.
What? Again, Beat Lynx is a WAY better buy, there's plenty of testing on beat, and I'm holding off testing TH170 for now, but it's an amazing part. It's better than 230 as 220 is basically the same, but 190 and 170 let you handle opposing 145 and 230 height beys. Plus, there's a few amazing combo's that can be made with it, if you know where to look around the forum. Uncertain

Also, F: S sucks.
No, LLD is the same everywhere, you're obviously not using it correctly, it is the best attack wheel and doesn't differ between locations.

Jesus Christ, I have never facepalmed this many times in so few posts. Are you all idiots or am I just the only person that actually knows what the hell they're talking about these days?
BASILISK:Nope,it's DF105LRF.
th!nk:Well,I know Beat Lynx is better,but if will depend on luck.Unless you don't mind spending lots of money on it.
ya it sucks
DF105LRF is what I should get then
He asked which was better, not which was easier to get, plus, you can get a pre-opened Beat Lynx off ebay, and sonokong will release it eventually. It's a far better buy than LDD, and seeing as a lot of beys are at about $25US when released, it's not even that over-priced right now.

BASILISK: If you want to spend the extra money on it, sure. But you're still completely wrong about LLD, it's the best out of the box attack bey, and the best attack wheel ever made. To say otherwise is to disagree with the entire forum and our multitude of tests on each wheel, done to exacting standards, which consistently find Lightning to be the best attack wheel available.
can you post a pic cuz I am not sure what your talking about
A picture of what? Lightning L Drago? Look on beywiki.
ok new question wich is better LLD or DF105LRF LDD
I don't understand your sentence.LLD.
LRF is great, but you can manage without it. No blader should be without lld.
ok i will get lightning l drago
Hate to interrupt the ongoing conversation, but I'm conflicted. Which Bey would be the best choice to get out of: Flame Byxis, Screw Capricorne, L-Drago Destroy, Fang Leone, Scythe Kronos, or Random Booster Vol. 7? I know they each have their perks (ie: RBV7 has lots of rare parts), but I'm so indecisive. Pinching_eyes
Hard to say, what do you have already?
Most of my collection is Hasbro schtuff, except for 4 TT.
Yes, I insist on using the TT names. Tongue_out
but wich would win in a battle i just saw a you tube video were normal LDD win vs LLD
Uncustomised battles mean naught. Seriously, I told you already, lld is the best attack wheel. Is it that hard to bloody accept?

leone: hmm, I'd consider scythe (though it needs more testing, it's promising) and rbv7. You need basalt, though. LDD is a good choice, too. It's hard to say, but if you don't have it, basalt is a must buy (though you didn't list it).
I'm getting Basalt for mah birfdai. So Kronos, RBV7, and LDD? Let's see how overpriced those are...
Kronos will be pricey as it's new, multiple rbv7's is a decent idea tbh.
Actually, don't get Kronos, doesn't look to be good enough now, at least, it's not beating Basalt 230CS, so yeah.
(Jun. 25, 2011  8:27 AM)Boxhead Wrote: Should i get
this
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/BEYBLADE-DRAG...4aab7627c8
or this
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Beyblade-A-12...2c5d732530

if i were you..i will get the new in box one..the used looks horrible..
anyway..if you are buying for collection reason..get new one..for blading purpose..get the used one..
(Jun. 25, 2011  8:27 AM)Boxhead Wrote: Should i get
this
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/BEYBLADE-DRAG...4aab7627c8
or this
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Beyblade-A-12...2c5d732530
depends if you want the stickers or not otherwise dragoon MS is a must!