Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jun. 23, 2011  9:46 PM)stormldrago1221 Wrote: should I get a set of RF and R2F, or booster saggitario?

If you already have an RF sagittario is a must otherwise gte the RF's
(Jun. 23, 2011  9:51 PM)Gogetablaze Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2011  9:46 PM)stormldrago1221 Wrote: should I get a set of RF and R2F, or booster saggitario?

If you already have an RF sagittario is a must otherwise gte the RF's

even if i hav l drago which outclasses it?

and idk how good my rf is.
it never hurts to have sagittario BUT describe your RF is the "Ditch"in the middle big or small how tall is it and how many do you have
once you answer those questions your decision shall be easy.
(Jun. 23, 2011  9:58 PM)Gogetablaze Wrote: it never hurts to have sagittario BUT describe your RF is the "Ditch"in the middle big or small how tall is it and how many do you have

well its sorta small, i have 2 (one is like, dead) the rubber is about 1/3 of the height it wuz wen i got it
(Jun. 23, 2011  10:00 PM)stormldrago1221 Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2011  9:58 PM)Gogetablaze Wrote: it never hurts to have sagittario BUT describe your RF is the "Ditch"in the middle big or small how tall is it and how many do you have

well its sorta small, i have 2 (one is like, dead) the rubber is about 1/3 of the height it wuz wen i got it

then go with the RF's
I am getting like $50 for mah b-day and I'm aiming for a defense/stamina bey that will pwn....I can get beys on eBay if that helps...

I already have:
Dark,Flame,Bull,125 and Metal Flat....so yeah....

oh and I play in a Lightning Force L-Drago stadium....
I'd say get either BB-10, the Galaxy Pegasis DX Set or the Big Bang DX Set before getting anything else. An attack stadium is the thing you should get.
I would also add Basalt Horogium and Hell Kerbecs to it. They are one of the best defense & stamina beys...u may want a few other beys from the maximum series or else maybe an RBV7
If you're after defence and stamina, the best right now is MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS. Get the CS from RBV7 (pre-opened ones are available on ebay, you want Flame Gemios 105CS or Galaxy Sagittario 145CS) or a Ray Unicorno Booster. Avoid starters, they tend to be aggressive.

That said, attack is kinda dominant, so yeah. You really shouldn't limit yourself typewise if you want to be successful, the first rule of a successful blader, from what I can tell from the top bladers list, is "use what works".

If you have spare money, you could consider picking up Scythe Kronos, which is looking promising stamina-wise. Might work defensively too, No promises though. Also, grab either Killer Beafowl, or, if you can, Beat Lynx, for 230/TH170. They're great, and will be useful for ages, I'm sure.

And Ray Unicorno's suggestion of getting a stadium is a good one, but if you want beyblades, that's what I'd get.
i just got galaxy pegasus w105R2F, should I use my rf or r2f in a tournament (my rf is worn down kind of a lot)
Use R2f only if you can control it..I am unable to control mine so it self KOs very easily
(Jun. 24, 2011  2:03 PM)stormldrago1221 Wrote: i just got galaxy pegasus w105R2F, should I use my rf or r2f in a tournament (my rf is worn down kind of a lot)

This question belongs in the Build me a combo ! thread.

It depends on which Beyblade you're using, is it a left spin, or a right spin ?
(Jun. 24, 2011  2:14 PM)stormldrago1221 Wrote: left, srry 4 postin on teh wrong thread

If you are using a left spin Beyblade you should use you're RF, because R²F is not very fast on a Left spin Beyblade, RF has stamina and speed on it.
hmm, cool, wat if R2F is not at its primary? does that make it better since i just got it and its faster
Sorry, Electric, but I believe it's been found R2F is still faster than RF on a left spin, so I'd use that, stormldrago1221.
I know that Mobile Stadium is awful, but since the new one is coming out with a Rock Girage (Zurafa is the new hasbro name...) should I get it? (I would only need mobile for the storage space for my beys)

Do the MFB Duotron launchers actualy work? or are they just equivilent to thier crappy plastic generation counterparts? And do they come with a longer ripcord than normal beys?

How do the Beyblaster, Rip Gauge Launcher, and new Custom Grip work? And are they worth buying? I assume the custom grip is just a normal launcher with a built in custom grip and angle compass? But I have no idea what the other to are or if they are worth buying. Rip Gauge might be the launcher that measures how well you launch?
(Jun. 24, 2011  6:25 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: I know that Mobile Stadium is awful, but since the new one is coming out with a Rock Girage (Zurafa is the new hasbro name...) should I get it? (I would only need mobile for the storage space for my beys)

Do the MFB Duotron launchers actualy work? or are they just equivilent to thier crappy plastic generation counterparts? And do they come with a longer ripcord than normal beys?

How do the Beyblaster, Rip Gauge Launcher, and new Custom Grip work? And are they worth buying? I assume the custom grip is just a normal launcher with a built in custom grip and angle compass? But I have no idea what the other to are or if they are worth buying. Rip Gauge might be the launcher that measures how well you launch?

You should really just get Rock "Zurafa" separately if you really want it.

No. Launches with it are weak, and apparently one side will be slightly more powerful than the other. I believe the length of the winder is the same.

I think absolutely none are worth buying. How they work exactly might be seen from "unboxing" videos, but they are not better than a Beylauncher. The Digital Power Launcher is really not a recommended purchase, so neither is the Rip Gauge launcher, however, it appears that that will be the only way for Hasbro-only customers to have a legal way of changing spin direction in between rounds, unlike the rest of us with the Beylauncher LR, and the Light Launcher LR.
I told my little brother Mobile Stadium was bad, but he wants it as a carry case. Frankly i do as well. i have no room to put my beys. Getting Rock Zurafa would be a bonus

I had no idea the Digital Power Launcher was a dual spinning launcher. If that is the case it is worth the buy. And as long as the Custom Grip can be used with a Beylauncher and has the angle compass, I will buy it (my little brother says he needs the angle compass but I highly dought it will help much)

From the looks of it, the Beyblaster looks like a crappy, gimmicky launcher, but as you suggested, i will watch unboxing videos (that hopefuly aren't nararated by little kids)

Thanks Kai-V

Thank you Kai-V
(Jun. 24, 2011  9:04 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: And as long as the Custom Grip can be used with a Beylauncher and has the angle compass, I will buy it (my little brother says he needs the angle compass but I highly dought it will help much)

Just want to point out, the Beylauncher won't fit on the Custom Grip.

Also, the slot on the Angle Compass is only large enough to fit fully on the Custom Grip. On a normal grip, it won't go on fully.

All that is from this vid btw:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2hsUNZqrWM
Out of these three what should I buy

Beat Lynx
Fang Leone
L-Drago Destroy
Beat Lynx first, Beat is a very good Attack MW, and the track is interesting.
whats better meteo l drago or l drago destroy I am think ing l drago destroy but I want to be sure