Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Oct. 16, 2010  11:50 PM)victorchen13 Wrote: i will be getting the beyblade DS game which bey is better that comes with the game
Counter Leone D125B
Cyber Pegasus 100HF
Bakushin Susanoo 90WF
Which would u get?
Hasbro's version comes with Bakushin Susanow 105F, not 90WF. That would have been the best choice, but now that it comes with only 105F, just choose whatever you want, none is really better than the others.
I have Flame SagittarioC145S and Storm Pegasus105RF.
Any suggestions on what bey should I get next?
(Oct. 17, 2010  12:32 AM)FurySagittario2 Wrote: I have Flame SagittarioC145S and Storm Pegasus105RF.

For Attack : L-LDrago
Dark Gasher/Cancer
Ray Unicorno

For Defense : Rock Leone
Earth Aquila/Eagle
Dark Bull
For Stamina : Dark Bull
Earth Eagle
Burn Phoenix/FireBlaze
Would Gravity Perseus or Meteo L Drago be better? I already have Ray Unicorno (right spin) so if I got Meteo L drago the Bey LR is pointless? I guess its just a matter of parts. I was trying to build an attack combo with Ray Unicorno (was gonna us CS for bottom)
It's a tossup, really. Both have advantageous qualities.
Definitely meteo if you already have a beylauncher and you get meteo you'll technically have a beylauncher lr
So its more useful for attack parts than Gravity P. ?
Gravity has good smash and wide defense is good stamina and both can be combined to form meteo persues or is it gravity l drago 2 and the kdrago clear weel steals spin like crazy
Well I only want 1 to form with Ray Unicorno.
IMO, Beylauncher LR isn't that useful. Only reason I say that is because the only other left spinning beys are the Ldragos. All of them come with a launcher. Unless you are getting the Ldrago bey with no launcher, the the launcher LR will be useful, lol.

If it were to come down to money, on if you purchase Meteo or Perseus, you can find both for anywhere between 25-40US (that includes shipping). I ordered a Meteo for about 26US. You should definitely be able to find Perseus or Meteo for under 30US on ebay.
If you're really cvompetitive, it hides what spin bey you're using.

Essentially keeping your choice a complete mystery.
so launcher LR just spins left?
(Oct. 17, 2010  2:32 AM)galaxy epic Wrote: so launcher LR just spins left?

It spins leftwards and rightwards ... Which is why it's called "LR" Speechless
Sorry,how do you activate the laft or right spin?(obviously,ive never seen it)
(Oct. 17, 2010  2:35 AM)galaxy epic Wrote: Sorry,how do you activate the laft or right spin?(obviously,ive never seen it)

By unlocking the cap and cover, lock it to the other side of the BeyLauncher, done.
There's this cap thing that gos on the spin you're not spinning but If u tape tootpicks inside it bb18libra style both l and r will spin Edit:beaten
cool,is it worth it? can it make right beys spin left?
(Oct. 17, 2010  2:38 AM)galaxy epic Wrote: cool,is it worth it? can it make right beys spin left?

...No.
(Oct. 17, 2010  2:38 AM)galaxy epic Wrote: cool,is it worth it? can it make right beys spin left?

No. Only Gravity Perseus can spin both Leftwards and Rightwards.

Check this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Stb7FODM-fQ
(Oct. 17, 2010  12:39 AM)Black-Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2010  12:32 AM)FurySagittario2 Wrote: I have Flame SagittarioC145S and Storm Pegasus105RF.

For Attack : L-LDrago
Dark Gasher/Cancer
Ray Unicorno

For Defense : Rock Leone
Earth Aquila/Eagle
Dark Bull
For Stamina : Dark Bull
Earth Eagle
Burn Phoenix/FireBlaze

Thanks. I will probably get Rock Leone because I already have an attack and stamina type.
which one should i get meteo l'drago or gravity pegasaus
meteo l drago.and its grvity perseus
(Oct. 17, 2010  4:51 AM)Novus-Noctis Wrote: which one should i get meteo l'drago or gravity pegasaus

Meteo L-Drago's metal wheel is excellent for spin stealing and smash attack. Gravity Perseus has the bottom "WD" which is good for Stamina, the blade itself can be pretty fun to play around with, but so is Meteo L-Drago.
(Oct. 17, 2010  4:51 AM)galaxy epic Wrote: meteo l drago.and its grvity perseus

sorry i am a huge noob i meant galaxy pegasaus
(Oct. 17, 2010  4:56 AM)Novus-Noctis Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2010  4:51 AM)galaxy epic Wrote: meteo l drago.and its grvity perseus

sorry i am a huge noob i meant galaxy pegasaus

The only good part of Galaxy Pegasis is R2F, there isn't too much data on the Galaxy Metal wheel. Overall Meteo L-Drago is currently the better choice.