Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Depends.
Beybooster S? Phantom Force? Regular Hasbro release? Regular Takara release?
It's the new in box dragoon s from hasbro. Thanks!
You can't. They're not available in the US.
Hey Guys. Grin

I might go to my local toystore, and they have Storm Capricorne M145Q, Dark Bull H145SD, Flame Sagittario C145S, and Dark Cancer CH120SF...

Considering I have Dark Bull and Storm Capricorne already, what bey should I buy next? The bey which has the most usable parts in customizing... Dark Cancer or Flame Sagittario?

Does this question fit here? haha
haha sorry, I didnt want to get into trouble myself.

Anyway, get flame saggitario. It has both flame which used to be part of a top tier combo before the list was edited. and mostly c145 which is part of a top tier defense combo, if you want to learn more about those parts, use beywiki.
Alright. Thanks. Grin

Anyway, Dark Cancer's CH120 is very useful too, right?

Anymore suggestions? Grin
Yes, especially with Lightning LDrago 100HF. To make it top tier, I suggest getting a Storm Pegasus 105RF. I know it seems weird to people to have two storm wheels, but the RF is definitely worth it.
(Sep. 12, 2010  7:20 AM)jason_47 Wrote: Considering I have Dark Bull and Storm Capricorne already, what bey should I buy next? The bey which has the most usable parts in customizing... Dark Cancer or Flame Sagittario?

Flame Sagittario, I would suppose.

Earth Eagle/Aquila would be better though. You could then make Earth Bull 145SD/WD, top tier Stamina.
Yeah... But my local toystore has only these beys... I should go to other places in my country, hah.

Flame Saggitario? Okay.

Thanks guys!
I was wondering between getting quezacoatl or lightning l drago once I save up enough but I can only get one and can't decide.
As LLDrago will be around for quite a while and is very cheap and Qwetz is becoming rarer and rarer get Qwetz.
(Sep. 12, 2010  3:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to-Buy-in-MFB

This url spoke absolutely nothing of Thermal Lacerta. The url you sent me to also gave no pros or cons between the two specific beyblades I requested information on. Also, the only relevant statement was one person's opinion over Ray Unicorno and the specific parts that could be used to make a decent combo. I want to know out of the box what would be a better buy for me right now. In what way was this supposed to help me?
(Sep. 12, 2010  7:52 PM)FrosterDranzer Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2010  3:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to-Buy-in-MFB

This url spoke absolutely nothing of Thermal Lacerta. The url you sent me to also gave no pros or cons between the two specific beyblades I requested information on. Also, the only relevant statement was one person's opinion over Ray Unicorno and the specific parts that could be used to make a decent combo. I want to know out of the box what would be a better buy for me right now. In what way was this supposed to help me?

Since Ray Unicorno D125CS is on the list and Thermal Lacerta WA130HF isn't, the implication is that Ray Unicorno is the superior product, no?

Everything on that list is proven and tested fact, not opinion.
(Sep. 12, 2010  7:52 PM)FrosterDranzer Wrote:

lol you seriously didn't understand what she meant?

Thermal Lacerta isn't that great, which is obvious since it isn't suggested in the thread called 'What to buy in MFB' which gives you suggestions for the best beys.

Because Ray Unicorno is in the list, it's obviously better.

Buy Ray Unicorno.

Also, don't get arsey with her just because you didn't understand the information.
I think I know exactly what can help you, for all your answers.
where is a good site to buy the galaxy pegasus dx set?
the ones on ebay are 45.00 shipping, which is more than the actual price, and i cant locate it on any other sites.
please help
It's suppose to be more than the acualy price..
I want to know if I should get earth eagle,flame bull or mad gasher so is it better to get a bey for the whole thing or just an individual good part
Earth Eagle is good all around its an impressive stamina bey right out the box also it depends on what beys you already have
(Sep. 13, 2010  1:08 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: I want to know if I should get earth eagle,flame bull or mad gasher so is it better to get a bey for the whole thing or just an individual good part
A Beyblade is usually not good uncustomized, so you do buy it for only a few of its parts that are decent. In this case, you should get Earth Aquila in my opinion.
I just wanted to know because of mad gasher's ch120